Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I would probably compromise with a f_v vote hah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
##vote Hal

100 I don't remember if I asked you what you think of Mills, so pretend this is that question.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Mills hasn't made meta cases as far as I can tell. Just gut. I'm also convinced he's just thoroughly lurking out of disinterest and disgust. I suppose that could make him either side. Grandicap has been more active and has actively voted once he recovered. Your case on Lumpen is meta. You've voted Lumpen for not being himself. You claimed that you'd join Ernie's $8 vote based on meta. You refrained voting Hurt on the basis of Ras's claim. Your Ernie vote doesn't read that convincing, you seemed to have done it to avoid the no-execute. You end D2 by saying let's look at Lumpen and you vote hurt right away, thanks to Ras's reveal. Not a single cased vote. Just meta and following the crowd. I can go back pull out the quotes that gives me this perspective if you like

Where did Mills come into this?

Some of your points on me are valid, some aren't. I have made plenty of points that aren't meta and aren't "following the crowd" (mostly around Dr. Hurt who I pushed against pretty much everyone else who wanted to give him a pass) and if anything this is just indicative of how I play every game. I generally don't make a whole lot of original cases because I am a busy guy and most of the cases get made when I am not around so I agree and expand on the ones I agree with and poke at ones I don't. I don't see much point in rehashing stuff that has already been said. You've played with me before, you know this.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Mills posted:

I don't understand.

There was one vote solidarity and ya blew it by voting for no good reason or given reason for kumba. Why?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Yes, we now have Mills and Lumpen expressing the viability of an f_v puppycuddle. Half way there. Let's make it happen.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I really don't think lynching Hal is a good idea. If we assume DHD and Hurt are getting mod-killed, I've got think it's Kumba and/or f_v.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Hal I hope you have your self-hammer post ready!!!!

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Votecount for Day 3

Hal Incandenza (4): Rascyc, 100YrsofAttitude, Lumpen, 100YrsofAttitude, Lumpen, 100YrsofAttitude, Lumpen, Kumbamontu
Kumbamontu (2): fiery_valkyrie, Mills
Dr. Hurt (2): Hal Incandenza, Mills, DuckHuntDog, Mills, Kumbamontu, Lumpen, Lumpen, Kumbamontu
Grandicap (1): Dr. Hurt
fiery_valkyrie (1): Grandicap
DuckHuntDog (0): Grandicap, Grandicap, Mills, Mills

Not Voting (0):

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 11th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 16 minutes.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Mills posted:

What? Are you just lazy or don't care?

Grandicap posted:

Everyone should blindly follow me and vote f_v. It will be for the best. Trust me.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mills posted:

I really don't think lynching Hal is a good idea. If we assume DHD and Hurt are getting mod-killed, I've got think it's Kumba and/or f_v.

Whatever, this game is frustrating, I will vote myself to make sure we don't no-lynch if it comes down to that.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Mills posted:

You currently vote with fiery_valkyrie. Contemplate that.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Hurt is no longer getting modkilled given his activity in the last hour.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I think it's a lazy bus.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Rascyc posted:

Hal I hope you have your self-hammer post ready!!!!

Haha, nope, this game does not deserve that

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Grandicap posted:

Yes, we now have Mills and Lumpen expressing the viability of an f_v puppycuddle. Half way there. Let's make it happen.

I would also vote for fv.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Kumbamontu posted:

##vote Hurt

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

##vote fv

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Kumbamontu posted:

I have more posts than dhd. I don't know how but I do.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
##vote Hurt

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Hal Incandenza (4): Rascyc, 100YrsofAttitude, Lumpen, 100YrsofAttitude, Lumpen, 100YrsofAttitude, Lumpen, Kumbamontu
Dr. Hurt (3): Hal Incandenza, Mills, DuckHuntDog, Mills, Kumbamontu, Lumpen, Lumpen, Kumbamontu, Mills, Mills, fiery_valkyrie
fiery_valkyrie (2): Grandicap, Mills
Grandicap (1): Dr. Hurt
Kumbamontu (0): fiery_valkyrie, Mills, Mills, fiery_valkyrie

Not Voting (0):

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 11th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 13 minutes.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I believe in miracles. ##vote fiery

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
##vote Dr. Hurt

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
Sure let's see, ##Vote fiery_valkyrie

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Dr. Hurt posted:

I believe in miracles. ##vote fiery

Thanks, now I have this song in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-p8bOoFlPo

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
Votecount for Day 3

fiery_valkyrie (4): Grandicap, Mills, Dr. Hurt, Lumpen
Dr. Hurt (4): Hal Incandenza, Mills, DuckHuntDog, Mills, Kumbamontu, Lumpen, Lumpen, Kumbamontu, Mills, Mills, fiery_valkyrie, Rascyc
Hal Incandenza (2): Rascyc, 100YrsofAttitude, Lumpen, 100YrsofAttitude, Lumpen, 100YrsofAttitude, Lumpen, Kumbamontu, Rascyc, Lumpen
Grandicap (0): Dr. Hurt, Dr. Hurt

Not Voting (0):

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 11th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 11 minutes.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Kumbamontu posted:

##vote Hal

100 I don't remember if I asked you what you think of Mills, so pretend this is that question.

I don't know if Mills is scum or town. He's a complete non-entity so maybe even 3rd party. I don't even care because he doesn't care about this game it seems so why bother caring about him in this game at this point? The best meta I can pull is that town Mills has stopped caring because he thinks we're all wrong. This is following the assumption that a scum Mills would be more active in trying to win the game. I say this knowing incredibly little about Mills' meta. The only game I have with him was when no one listened to him as town so he just quit hence why I figure he's disinterested. I would vote him for lurking but that's not really a vote at this point.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I would much prefer Kumb over f_v if I read into Mills' theory about replacements. Kumb has some scum posts at least

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Why is there a dancing rat?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
or is it a kumb+f_v team? hmmm okay

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Rascyc posted:

That's what I said. Plus DHD.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Grandicap posted:

Why is there a dancing rat?

Um....

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Mills posted:

That's what I said. Plus DHD.

augh you don't think it's Hal AT ALL? or is this a risk-adverse path because of an inc DHD modkill

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
100, will you put f_v at -1 right now?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

This video is almost enough to make me unvote you. Almost.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I seriously just want a lynch at this point.

##vote f_v

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
100, will you hammer f_v right now?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Not too late:

Hal Incandenza posted:

Where did Mills come into this?

Some of your points on me are valid, some aren't. I have made plenty of points that aren't meta and aren't "following the crowd" (mostly around Dr. Hurt who I pushed against pretty much everyone else who wanted to give him a pass) and if anything this is just indicative of how I play every game. I generally don't make a whole lot of original cases because I am a busy guy and most of the cases get made when I am not around so I agree and expand on the ones I agree with and poke at ones I don't. I don't see much point in rehashing stuff that has already been said. You've played with me before, you know this.

I think I'm kinda hung up on him at this point because I have no idea what he's doing anymore.

I mentioned earlier that I don't remember much meta on people and that means you too as well.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Ughhhh is this real? Is this really real? Because I actually think Ernie's point of 8bux wasn't terrible when I thought about it and Dr. Hurt is giving me terrible feelings. Why would scum stay in the game and get a boon if you used your action on them? Wouldn't the whole point of that role be to make scum be punished more for lurking and not get even any sort of potential boon? Doesn't feel well though out. I think you would make poo poo like this up as either alignment too. Really think Hurt is the best vote.

Here you're saying you buy into Ernie's point on 8bux which was essentially to me a meta argument. That's all. You pushed till Ras's lie refuted it.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Rascyc posted:

I feel good about Kumba actually, I think he reads genuine. vOv

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
Votecount for Day 3

fiery_valkyrie (5): Grandicap, Mills, Dr. Hurt, Lumpen, Rascyc
Dr. Hurt (3): Hal Incandenza, Mills, DuckHuntDog, Mills, Kumbamontu, Lumpen, Lumpen, Kumbamontu, Mills, Mills, fiery_valkyrie, Rascyc, Rascyc
Hal Incandenza (2): Rascyc, 100YrsofAttitude, Lumpen, 100YrsofAttitude, Lumpen, 100YrsofAttitude, Lumpen, Kumbamontu, Rascyc, Lumpen
Grandicap (0): Dr. Hurt, Dr. Hurt

Not Voting (0):

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 11th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 8 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Lumpen posted:

100, will you hammer f_v right now?

Yeah I'll hammer. I don't get what you all see in fiery right now to be honest. I've kinda written them off.

• Locked thread