Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...
https://store.marvelheroes.com/wsstore_en_us/mega-pack-mk-iii.html

Actually, this is a pretty good bundle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Servers have been down and patch downloadable on steam for a while.
And the patch notes are up as well.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Ryolnir posted:

Event: Big Ten Has Returned!

The Big Ten has returned! Eight different pieces of awesomeness, including our recurring events, a Fortune Card Mission, Play with the Devs (with special codes!), and more!
1. Cosmic Chaos

Cosmic Worldstones can drop from any enemy in the game!
Cosmic Terminal bosses drop double loot!
Doubled leveling rate for Cosmic Prestige
Cosmic Worldstone caches will drop from bosses and X-Defense and Holo-Sim End Chests
Increased chance of Doop Rune dropping

2. Operation Omega

Shared Quests reward Omega Files and double Omega orbs
Omega leveling is 24% faster
Daily Quest from Coulson
Enemies can drop Omega Drives
Server side bonuses of XP, RIF and SIF start at 24% and increase by an additional 24% each day.

3. A.R.M.O.R. Incursion

[Note: We are still working on improvements to the A.R.M.O.R. Event. These will launch with it's updates in the future, but we wanted to give players who have been waiting a chance to earn the A.R.M.O.R. rewards.]

A.R.M.O.R. drives drop from bosses and normal enemies and can be exchanged with Jocasta in Avengers Tower.

4. St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day Powerups, festive credit drops, and Legendary pieces of Rainbow will continue to drop!

5. Fortune Favors You

Complete Stan Lee's Industry City Patrol mission every day for a random Fortune Card!

6. Odin's Bounty

Bonus loot game mode rotation where bosses drop Chests of Odin's Bounty.
Everyone has a rare chance to receive Odin's Blessing, which gives your chests special jackpot loot!

7. Play with the Devs

Various Gazillion Devs will play over the weekend and announce their own special codes in chat that can be redeemed for potions and other goodies! And as always, there will be SPOILERS! We will be posting the schedule

8. A Big 10 Daily Gift

Log in everyday for a gift o f 50 A.R.M.O.R. Research Drives, 30 Cosmic Worldstones, 30 Omega Files, 10 Odin Marks, 10 Eternity Splinters, 10 Cube Shards, and a Legendary Piece of Rainbow/

9. Bonus Gs Sale!

15% off all G purchases purchased in-game or on the webstore. In addition, we are once again selling our high value 28,750G Bundle for a limited time!
10. Brand New Mega Pack Mk. 3 & recurring event specials!

We’ve created a brand new Mega Pack to get new players up to speed! Containing 43 of our 45 heroes, this pack is the ultimate way to get caught up on heroes! In addition, we’re bringing back Penta Boosts, Cosmic Mystery Boxes, Omega Boosts, Punisher’s Omega Effect Costume, Bounty Hunter Boosts, Headpool, the Odin’s Bounty Boosts and Asgardian Fortune Cards!

And in addition, because why not, we’re bringing back the 25% off sale for bundles of Fortune Card Mk1-6 to tie in with the Fortune Favors You mission!
Big Ten Odin’s Bounty Schedule

Here is the schedule for the Odin’s Bounty rotation which kicks off tomorrow! Due to a pending redesign of X-Defense and Holo-Sim rewards, we have removed them for the rotation in favor of separating Midtown & Industry City Patrol.

Hero Changes

Punisher's Rapid Reload cooldown reduction from Ammo Cost Reduction affixes is now hard capped at 50%. The minimum cooldown for Rapid Reload is now 7.5s (6.5s with his Unique, The Whole 9 Yards)
Bug Fixes

Revive on Defeat items and powers will now work properly. We still don’t recommend jumping in front of Rhino to test them.

Fixed an issue where some Saint Patrick’s Day items (clovers, etc.) would share the same text as Halloween items in some languages.

Malekith should no longer disappear in story mode. Please let us know if this continues to occur.

Boss indicators have been disabled for several non-boss entities that were inadvertently receiving them such as Power Cosmic Circles. Do mind them, though.
Coming to a Test Center Near You

She-Hulk!

Cosmic Midtown & Industry City Patrol!

More tuning changes & bug fixes to the Genosha Raid!

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
No bogo, rip. Glad to be rid of holo/xdef though

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
That Mark 3 bundle is a great deal if you don't own many heroes. Goddamn.

But this is sure to enrage people:

Permanent Account-Level 5% XP Boost
Permanent Account-Level 5% Rare Item-Find Boost
Permanent Account-Level 5% Special Item-Find Boost

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Prel posted:

PDT you dumb bitches.

And it's 7am so everybody is right (and wrong).

West coast garbage coast

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Soothing Vapors posted:

Rif makes it less likely that you get good stuff

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Soothing Vapors posted:

You got that in the Mark 2 bundle as well.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Cosmic midtown/ic tomorrow on tc, hype

Peep that basic spamming build sniping all your loot

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Oh god Odin Bounty being ICP/Midtown/Terms is amazing. Marry me Gaz

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Live-feed of Gazillion Intern Stanley 'Switch Flipper' Jones preparing for the Big-10

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

RIF is a punishment lol

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Drythe posted:

quote:

15% off all G purchases purchased in-game or on the webstore. In addition, we are once again selling our high value 28,750G Bundle for a limited time!

Boo no bogo or 50% off sale.

Jusupov posted:

Cosmic midtown/ic tomorrow on tc, hype

Peep that basic spamming build sniping all your loot

IW changes too right? Right?!?!

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Those are rewards in a fortune card?

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

boo no bogo

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Since this involves Omega will it be stacking like last time? Will we get another day of absolutely hilarious cosmic XP gains?

My body is so ready.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Do worldstones and armors eat the same timer so I can get pissed when one drops and I wanted the other?

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
I missed the last Day of Cosmic Madness due to computer problems. Not this time though. I've got an Omega Boost, Spring Boost, and an Odin Boost on top of two stacks of XP Rush bars. XP Town: Population, Me.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Strange Matter posted:

I missed the last Day of Cosmic Madness due to computer problems. Not this time though. I've got an Omega Boost, Spring Boost, and an Odin Boost on top of two stacks of XP Rush bars. XP Town: Population, Me.

Where's your winter boost? Also don't bother farming a lot of omega until like tuesday/wednesday

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

Do worldstones and armors eat the same timer so I can get pissed when one drops and I wanted the other?

What? That poo poo drops from bosses

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Pictured: me

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Strange Matter posted:

spring boosts and odin boosts don't buff XP :sun:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I am always honest. Thanks.

Welp, time to get leveling forever and ever.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

the feels when you just wanna farm items as a marvel superhero but your stuck at work

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Question: is every single boost back for sale?

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Patch notes make it seem like we are starting at 24% boost, not 77%.

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

Jusupov posted:

Where's your winter boost? Also don't bother farming a lot of omega until like tuesday/wednesday
Oh I'm saving those for Wednesday, let me tell you.

And I missed out on grabbing another Winter Boost due to the aforementioned computer problems. I REGRET EVERYTHING.

Soothing Vapors posted:

spring boosts and odin boosts don't buff XP :sun:
I thought Odin Boosts gave 50%?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

godface zillah posted:

Patch notes make it seem like we are starting at 24% boost, not 77%.

We are. We nagged for scaling omega XP instead of flat 77%, which means we start at 24.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

I know, I was just hoping it would scale from 77%

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

your new av sucks sv, bring back the old one

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

wow rude

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

that MK3 pack is gonna happen for me. I need 20 of the dudes in the pack, I was already to the point where I was having trouble deciding how to spend my splinters and if I just buy the 20 I don't have, I can probably always have enough splinters when a new 400 splinter hero comes out and maybe make some progress on ult upgrades for a few dudes.

Not bad.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

It does suck though SV sorry

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

[1] Disagree

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
so does sv tho

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

my hero hawkeye taught me to be true to myself and that includes calling out your lovely av

sorry man

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Ahundredbux posted:

so does sv tho
truth in advertising

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

soothing vapors more like lovely (a)vatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Adult Sword Owner posted:

West coast garbage coast

I live in Maryland, I'm just able to perform simple arithmetic in my head to determine Gaztime.

• Locked thread