Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

*stays awake for 2 days straight*

*is clinically depressed*

*will be in complete charge of many others' well beings in a year*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

*is so intelligent, kind, sporty, romantic and perfect in every way it annoys you*

e: what i mean is that med students are all like textbook white people it's so gay

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Mar 21, 2015

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

*is actually 2 identical people that are switching off 1 works hard while the other plays hard*

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
:suicide:

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I'm going to be a doctor, nevermind i don't like it, pay my student loan bills please.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
*gets off on telling patients they have terrible diseases*

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I want to be a doctor because i want to be able to heal the sick and help people which is why i want to attend an insanely expensive school and put my family in debt. Nothing fishy about this.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

*convinces friend to make fake appointments so I can jerk off between patients*

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Tsinava posted:

I want to be a doctor because i want to be able to heal the sick and help people which is why i want to attend an insanely expensive school and put my family in debt. Nothing fishy about this.

:goonsay:

:allears: Awww, did you get rejected from your 30+ applications to med school? Your jealousy is delicious.

Bregor posted:

*gets off on telling patients they have terrible diseases*

That can be a "gently caress the FDA approved a vaccine, now my grants can't get renewed" virologist actually.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
*wishes I was as cool as a vet student*
*a bloo bloo bloooooo*

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
~8 years till graduation!!!

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

*Is a kind, dedicated person who wants to give back the gift of life by selflessly helping others with a total lack of judgment and cynicism, will die surrounded by friends and family, will be upheld in their community as a true saint. Unless they're american, in which case they're just doing it for the money, lol*

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

*Learns how to save the lives of children born with genetic deficiencies, sacrifices their youth and health in the search of the knowledge to help cancer-ridden people live more comfortable and rewarding lives, ends up slicing up droopy tits and pumping them full of plastic for the coin*

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
*Gets raped, decides to use the experience to empower my self to mutilate other people in ways they want and also kidnap and mutilate my rapist in ways he doesn't want.*

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Volume posted:

*Gets raped, decides to use the experience to empower my self to mutilate other people in ways they want and also kidnap and mutilate my rapist in ways he doesn't want.*

:stare:

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Volume posted:

please expand on this

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
*goes to school*

*becomes surgeon*

*makes mistake, gets sued, prof. insurance covers it despite negligence and/or malpractice*

*complains about lack of tort reform holding doctors back*

*still collects massive salary after tax and prof. insurance*

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Is it lupus?

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

HMS Interwebs posted:

please expand on this

I believe it's the plot to American Mary.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

HMS Interwebs posted:

please expand on this

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1959332/

edit: it's a pretty poo poo movie, don't feel bad you've never heard of it before.

ballistics statistics fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Mar 21, 2015

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Helical Nightmares posted:

:allears: Awww, did you get rejected from your 30+ applications to med school? Your jealousy is delicious.

lmao look at this stupid med school fag who thinks i applied to anything more expensive than community college. enjoy your stressful, meaningless life.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Tsinava posted:

lmao look at this stupid med school fag who thinks i applied to anything more expensive than community college. enjoy your stressful, meaningless life.

:allears: Amazing.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

jokes on you i'm in mod school

when i graduate im gassin tgis thread and banning op

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
as a law student, i have way more respect for the med students than the MBA students. the MBA students are loving worthless.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

:allears:

:smug:

:chanpop:

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Tsinava posted:

2k/yr

gotta love Europe

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

:allears: yo I heard if I use this smiley enough people can't tell I'm monumentally bitchmade :allears:

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
put ALL of the things inside my butt or others doesnt relly matter i guess

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Any time not spent at the hospital or school is spent sleeping

Boyfriend won't break up with me even though I'm erratic and a terrible girlfriend, either because he's afraid I'll hurt people in my distraught state or because I'll be making bank soon

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
If we were med school students we wouldn't have time to be what we are ITT. You didn't think this through.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

*gets massive throbbing erection after touching a speculum for the first time*

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax
*doesnt post on somethingawful dot com because my life is actually meaningful and i have important things to do like learn how to save your dying dad*

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat
*Hides all the textbooks in wrong place in library to screw over my fellow students*

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
*is a young Asian woman*

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

lawfare posted:

*doesnt post on somethingawful dot com because my life is actually meaningful and i have important things to do like learn how to save your dying dad*

there are way more lovely doctors out there than good doctors, fyi. i knew a doctor who tried to treat his daughter's acne with an x-ray machine and disfigured her face for life.

not all med schools are good or hard to get into, and there are a lot of dumb fucks who were retards in high school, went to lovely state colleges, and went to low-tier med schools who now practice in rural areas throughout the country. like, you think the local doctor in the smallest town in arkansas is smart and went to johns hopkins? lmao

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

there are way more lovely doctors out there than good doctors, fyi. i knew a doctor who tried to treat his daughter's acne with an x-ray machine and disfigured her face for life.

not all med schools are good or hard to get into, and there are a lot of dumb fucks who were retards in high school, went to lovely state colleges, and went to low-tier med schools who now practice in rural areas throughout the country. like, you think the local doctor in the smallest town in arkansas is smart and went to johns hopkins? lmao

i recite this in the mirror everyday too

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Jonad posted:

*is a young Asian woman*

hi :)

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
*has lots of sex with other med students*

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

excuse me that's my wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

When male professionals have wives who aren't professionals no one says anything. When women professionals have non professional husbands they start making excuses and apologizing for them almost immediately. What I'm saying is if you like to get cucked marry a doctor

• Locked thread