Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
Mine was washing dishes at a local diner, pay was under thee table so straight cash was awesome for 14 year old me.

You?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
cashier at randalls. i quit with 1 hours notice. that was way too nice of me. lol

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Paperboy with my sister, we just split the pay. It was a couple of years before I was legally allowed to get that job :v:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Busboy at Shoney's, does Shoney's even exist anymore?

Darse
Jan 14, 2008
Wake up young man.
Omaha Beach.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Sacker at Albertson's. Got fired for calling out my boss out for calling my car a piece of poo poo (it was tho)

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Arby's

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
Pizza delivery driver, it was awesome. Free food most nights, cash money, and the guys I worked with were pretty funny. Helped paid for my gaming computer too.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Kaybee toys. Was physically threatened by a large african american gentleman whose credit card was declined while trying to purchase a Dreamcast and actually physically accosted (he grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me) by an redneck guy because I told him we were out of pokemon toys he wanted.

F hole
May 13, 2008

I worked at a local coffee spot

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Walmart for a cpl days, would not recommend

DGib
Jan 22, 2010
hand

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
golf course. i once peeled a roadkill skunk off a green :cool:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

an old rundown piece of poo poo 6 screen movie theater. it was the best job I've ever had. free movies, free pop and popcorn, never a shortage of dumb cute girls. it was closed in 2003 :smith:

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
I was a prostitute in Manila

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
Grew up on a farm. So farmer. I like AC and having all my fingers so now I'm a TV news producer.

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

A summer job toy factory when I was 15 which involved loading a machine with plastic pushing it down, taking the poo poo plastic trumpets out of it and putting them in a box. Repeat all day for 8 hours. Every adult there was borderline retarded. This was in the UK prior to the minimum wage and prior to children getting paid as much as adults so I was making about £65 a week for a full 5 day 8 hours a day shift. You do the maths there.

I was enormously pleased to see the cunts had gone out of business the last time visited my parents.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Child sex slave. The hours were horrible and it didn't pay poo poo.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Child sex slave. The hours were horrible and it didn't pay poo poo.

You got laid a lot tho.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Cooking french fries at outdoor events (like big ones at least, AAA music venues) with a mother loving propane fryer. Made $500 a weekend. In high school, that was a lot lol

actually bought a brand new car my senior year for $22,000 because thats how few expenses / IQ I had

wasnt the worst investment though I got 17,500 out of it 3 years later + 77000 miles so ya'll smartbrains can suck my cock

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

A misanthrope posted:

You got laid a lot tho.
He sure did hehe

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

First paid job was cleaning dishes at a cafe run by the Russian mob. One day my boss drove me home, have me $500 in cash plus some assorted valuable coin and apologized because I would never see him again.
Next day, there were two new guys working that didn't speak English but could shout my name across the floor in very thick accents.

I quit soon after and left the country for a month.

Antillie
Mar 14, 2015

Cart pusher at Walmart. I couldn't stand it. That is all.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Laying irrigation pipe for like :10bux: a day. 12 year old me thought buying a video game after a week was a good wage.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
forums poster

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I was a Driver's Helper for UPS which loving owned. I was like 16 and just crusing around in the trucks running packages back and forth, smoking with the drivers and napping in the back of the van. Also protip, NEVER ship anything fragile, was hella crazy the first day on the road after like a week of videos talking about how much loving care to be used when delivering and the driver just starts throwing everything from the shelves on the floor **BANG** goes the 30 pound package of electronics for this company we are dropping off at

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

dish pit in a sushi joint

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
something awful marketing team member

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I worked at a tree warehouse and loaded boxes of small trees into a truck at 4 in the morning and sat around rest of the day occasionally driving a forklift and loading/unloading trees.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Ummm... I stared at a computer and tried to look busy in the IT department and got paid like 8bux/hour

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
blockbuster

remember those

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Barista at a city coffee shop, little hole in the wall

Still the best loving coffee I've ever had and I'm considering having them mail some beans to me even though I'm in a different state :allears:

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
taping together cardboard boxes

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
was an IT intern at the museum of science starting when i was 14..that was back when people thought i might have future promise and talent. how little they knew

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Mar 31, 2015

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Through nepotism I got a paid summer internship building PCs and doing various IT grunt work for a business college when I was 13. Thanks for reading.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Dick sucking factory

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Silkscreening shop. That was kinda fun. Family job, though. First job outside of the family was washing dishes at $3.35/hour. Boss was a prick.

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
Lawn mowing, at 11. God the 80's were awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Government wet work. They never expect a thirteen year old with zits.

• Locked thread