Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

shiksa posted:

Peyton Manning is in countless Papa John's commercials playing a guy who's trying to convince you to eat Papa John's. A far worse crime.

Out of all the poo poo take out pizza you can get Papa Johns is the best. That garlic sauce bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress college fans who let their biases get in the way of what matters imo

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

Here is the list of QB's I will defend no matter what:

Tony Romo

You're a pretty righteous dude Ehud

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Grittybeard posted:

I can't figure out just how much of my hope for Wilson is because I haven't seen a receiver other than Bowe (very rarely) make a great play in so long. Wilson made like 2 of them, really good ones!

These plays? They are ok but I don't know if I'd call them great plays. Excuse the "Navi" stamp, they're from a really bad highlights music video.

http://gfycat.com/ElasticBlandChameleon
http://gfycat.com/BoilingSecondhandCamel

It'll probably be Maclin, Wilson, and Avant rolling as our top 3. There's no way we roll with a WR in the 1st round anymore.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
It's also quite likely my personal definition of 'great' has downgraded to good or even adequate for the WR position after the last few years I have to admit. I do think those were the plays I was thinking of.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

It's cool. I think if they play their cards right, they can have an offense resembling the mid 2000's Eagles, but with a better RB and TE.

I'm actually kind of eager to see how they do. I haven't been excited to see how the Chiefs have improved since training camp of the 2011 season.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Volkerball posted:

gently caress college fans who let their biases get in the way of what matters imo

nah

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lol the Eagles are going to be poo poo and I'm going to love it...

Really Sam Bradford?? :lol:

Have fun Philly

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

What angry and mistreated fanbase did you spawn from to make you hate the majestic Eagles led by known psychopathic genius Chip Kelly?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

What angry and mistreated fanbase did you spawn from to make you hate the majestic Eagles led by known psychopathic genius Chip Kelly?

he roots for washington

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

SA2K posted:

he roots for washington

(i know)

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

A Man and his dog posted:

lol. Nobody is saying bad teams should get extra draft picks....

But it's pretty drat stupid to give good teams extra draft picks because they drafted well with the comp picks they GOT......

I am saying this

It works for the Auusie Rules Football
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priority_draft_pick

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lol you root for a team that is about to leave cause your city is poo poo.

Sorry Ross

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

that's not why they're leaving

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Chromatic posted:

These plays? They are ok but I don't know if I'd call them great plays. Excuse the "Navi" stamp, they're from a really bad highlights music video.

http://gfycat.com/ElasticBlandChameleon
http://gfycat.com/BoilingSecondhandCamel

It'll probably be Maclin, Wilson, and Avant rolling as our top 3. There's no way we roll with a WR in the 1st round anymore.

Plus Maclin and Avant are really familiar with Andy's offense. I'm fine with our WR corps as long as we add some 2nd/3rd round WR. I'd love Lockett, Agoholor

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The Glumslinger posted:

I am saying this

It works for the Auusie Rules Football
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priority_draft_pick

In AFL, the biggest inequity is all the good free agents signing with good teams. :allears:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

If you've ever wondered what Jerry Jones would be like without a lick of competence buried deeply in his lich bones, look no further than Dan Snyder.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

But I thought Alex Smith had no deep ball?

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

SA2K posted:

Ok your political Leaders are loving morons. Got it. We good?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Ok your political Leaders are loving morons. Got it. We good?

no it's because the chargers want to hold the city hostage for a billion dollar stadium instead of paying for it themselves and san diego is telling them to gently caress off

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Bort Bortles posted:

Raiders secondary

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pron on VHS posted:

Raiders secondary

Touche.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Bort Bortles posted:

He can throw an ok deep ball. He just never throws it unless the receiver is comfortably ahead of his man, which is almost never.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Yeah, truly Alex Smith is just too conservative and risk-averse, moreso than any QB I've ever seen. His arm strength is fine.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pron on VHS posted:

Yeah, truly Alex Smith is just too conservative and risk-averse, moreso than any QB I've ever seen. His arm strength is fine.
I've always thought his deep ball has been fine since him and Vernon Davis went off on the Saints in the playoffs a couple years ago. I just always love the people that say he is poo poo. Yeah the Chiefs paid too much for him but he is better than Tyler Thigpen and Matt "likely to be the starter in Buffalo in 2015" Cassel.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

sweet thursday posted:

Tom Brady owns and so does Gronk

:agreed: I just can't hate those two.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lol yeah uhhh Alex Smith has the worst deep ball in the game.

But he's never had s good WR!

Reid still won't trust him to throw bombs to Maclin

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

If y'all just stop responding to RG3 maybe he'd eventually gently caress off to a yahoo football forum or whatever

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Reid still won't trust him to throw bombs to Maclin

Maybe, but he's going to own those short and intermediate routes while defenses have to focus on Charles, Kelce, and Wilson.

Chromatic fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Apr 3, 2015

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Rasczak posted:

If y'all just stop responding to RG3 maybe he'd eventually gently caress off to a yahoo football forum or whatever

Maybe if you weren't some lovely 37 year old dad who gives way to fucks what I post we would all be better......

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Attention Chichevache

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Golden-Tate-Kaepernicks-Best-is-Yet-to-Come/4275147b-ca4b-4e9b-86df-82bcd6141334

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Rasczak posted:

TFF needs a resident retard to tease and Mister Fister stopped posting

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lol you root for the Chiefs

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
^^--for instance don't do this, it doesn't help!

Lol yeah uhhh Alex Smith has the worst deep ball in the game.

I've watched Brady Quinn. Alex isn't the worst. It seems like an accuracy thing more than arm strength, although those get lumped together a lot.

Rasczak posted:

The guy just needs direction, he'll turn out alright.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
i'm pretty sure alex smith has a better deep ball than peyton right now

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Maybe if you weren't some lovely 37 year old dad who gives way to fucks what I post we would all be better......

The only thing that would make us all better would be a reduced postcount from you

It's times like this that I miss the days where you'd get probated after every other post :allears:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Golden Tate is shooting for a career in broadcasting, isn't he?

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Your cool with me man.

:romo:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

SA2K posted:

He's right. I can think of like 10 cities that would burn to the ground if their NFL team left over a stadium fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

What the gently caress is he doing here?

• Locked thread