Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Bradley Johnson is the best player in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
RIP Blackpool

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

Bradley Johnson is the best player in the world

I love him op

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Dirty dirty Leeds

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

stickyfngrdboy posted:

I love him op

He's going to miss the game against Leeds because he managed to his 10th yellow card today. Went off the field injured, came back on without permission, got told to go off, refused, got booked. Silly fucker.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Blue Star Error posted:

He's going to miss the game against Leeds because he managed to his 10th yellow card today. Went off the field injured, came back on without permission, got told to go off, refused, got booked. Silly fucker.

this owns

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

I'm looking forward to them beating us tomorrow :D

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

You can take the man away from Leeds...

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
gently caress wolves ffs

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

YMBB posted:

11cm distance between seat in front and bottom of seat behind. gently caress you Brentford you cheap fucks.
The cheap fucks are building a brand new stadium.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

I love me some mowatt

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Malky Mackay has been sacked, lmao

Leeds were decent at the start of this game then turned fully poo poo and now they're sort of okay I feel like this is some sort of metaphor?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Good header from my close personal friend Dave Edwards.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Hmm that was some big time fail

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Get hosed Mackay, about time Wigan got rid of the oval office. Such a poo poo manager, never should have hired him in the first place. Looks like I'll be enjoying League 1 next season.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

The Big Taff Man posted:

Remind me how close you live to your teams ground again

it's much less than 300 miles

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
If their needs to be any truth that Leeds are poo poo they managed to lose to us twice this season.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
A 4-2itous result for Bournemouth and they remain on track to get to the prem.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

end the season now, promote the top 2 imo

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

serious gaylord posted:

A 4-2itous result for Bournemouth and they remain on track to get to the prem.

Their run in is piss easy. Whats the opposite of writing something off? Writing something on I guess. I'm writing them on.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

Their run in is piss easy. Whats the opposite of writing something off? Writing something on I guess. I'm writing them on.

not quite. they play us a week on saturday remember

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Blue Star Error posted:

I was surprised that when I looked at the Norwich team sheet that you guys are pretty much starting the same players you started with last season. That's pretty impressive you didn't lose any of your decent players.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Don't forget the Cameron Jerome Effect.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Ewar Woowar posted:

I was surprised that when I looked at the Norwich team sheet that you guys are pretty much starting the same players you started with last season. That's pretty impressive you didn't lose any of your decent players.

We sold Snodgrass who's quality but can only really play one position which we don't use anymore, Fer who couldn't give a toss as soon as things got difficult, and Pilkington who's good but spends 2/3rds of the season injured. Add in Jerome and Grabban and a manager (or two) who actually know how to use attacking players and we probably have a better squad than last season.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Blue Star Error posted:

We sold Snodgrass who's quality but can only really play one position which we don't use anymore, Fer who couldn't give a toss as soon as things got difficult, and Pilkington who's good but spends 2/3rds of the season injured. Add in Jerome and Grabban and a manager (or two) who actually know how to use attacking players and we probably have a better squad than last season.

Did you sell van Wolfswinkel or is he on loan? He was pretty terrible.

I'm guessing you'll be buying a new striker if you come up. Jerome and Hooper won't really cut it.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Ewar Woowar posted:

Did you sell van Wolfswinkel or is he on loan? He was pretty terrible.

I'm guessing you'll be buying a new striker if you come up. Jerome and Hooper won't really cut it.

RVW is on loan at St Etienne, I imagine we'll sell him but who knows maybe Neil will want a look at him. Its worth noting that all our strikers looked worse than awful in Hughton's system, Harry Kane was the worst of the lot and look at him now.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Will be visiting this thread more next season :getin:

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Cardiff city fans are boycotting the game against Leeds at elland road because of the small ticket allocation they received (due to their fans being cunts).

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
If anybody wants to watch a comedy show tonight Brighton are playing Bournemouth on the telly.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

If anybody wants to watch a comedy show tonight Brighton are playing Bournemouth on the telly.

I could really do with Hughton pulling off his favourite scoreline

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Stephens should be off, loving hell

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Hughton and Brove Albion

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Bournemouth go a goal up, Hughton will take this

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
2 easy.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
the town of Bournemouth does not deserve premier league football

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Love an injury time winner

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Horse poo poo.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

gently caress off Norwich

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

pointsofdata posted:

gently caress off Norwich

I think you'll get auto promotion, probably at our expense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Blue Star Error posted:

I think you'll get auto promotion, probably at our expense.

Not at this rate!

• Locked thread