Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I like steak n shake. Does anyone actually like burger king?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

It's $4.69 for a little cheeseburger and all toppings are free, and they have a lot of toppings.
Their fries cost $3.39, and that's more than enough for 2 people.
$12.77 + tax for 2 people is hardly a lot of money.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Nosam0819 posted:

It's been a very long time since I've had burger king....gently caress it may actually be almost 7 years or more! All I remember about their burgers was that they were messy, sloppy things that streamed juice all over the place if you were to tilt the burger more than 15 degrees.

I do remember loving their chicken based menu.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Nosam0819 posted:

One Nation under Chicken Fries, with Honey Mustard for All.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

there was a place in florida called char hut that destroys all of these lovely places. it's the only thing I miss about florida. everyone in nyc raves about shake shack but it's pretty gross unless you tell them to put the sauce on the side and put it on yourself because they soak the burgers in it. I don't normally eat at places with a dollar menu but when I do, I eat at wendys

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Nfcknblvbl posted:

It's $4.69 for a little cheeseburger and all toppings are free, and they have a lot of toppings.

Yea but their little cheeseburger is tiny and not at all worth 5$?

Also it's more expensive here in Canada

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nfcknblvbl posted:

plus about 3 dollars per person for a drink. 35 cents if you are just getting water but idk if you are getting a grease filled burger and fries to wash it down with water. And their little cheeseburger is little. I guess you could just add a poo poo ton of toppings and make a little side salad too?

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
I had a taco bell biscuit taco this morning. I was high and still thought it was disgusting.

RE: Cook Out

Just had one open up in town. It is my default "were drunk/high and its midnight" go to. The combo is a great idea, for about $12 my gf and I come home with a giant sweet tea, milkshake, decent burger, 6 chicken nuggets, ton of fries, a cheese quesidilla.

My hometown is the home of a world famous golf tournament called The Masters. One week a year people from all over the world come here, big businesses spend millions catering to rich golf fans every whim. Liquor/car/watch/golf club companies have big private tents with catered celebrity chefs, booze and women to take care of guests.

The line for McDonalds a mile from the golf course was out of the loving building.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Nosam0819 posted:

I eat a burger king double cheeseburger with extra cheese, only mayo, for brunch twice a week. 5'10 175lbs for reference.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

I had a taco bell biscuit taco this morning. I was high and still thought it was disgusting.

Did you make the mistake of eating it in the car like I did? Half the drat thing was all over me by the time I finished it and I looked like a disgusting goon. Never again.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Boinks posted:

Did you make the mistake of eating it in the car like I did? Half the drat thing was all over me by the time I finished it and I looked like a disgusting goon. Never again.

Yes. I looked like a retard trying to bite his ear eating that thing in its weird container.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Thump! posted:

That's some pretty classist poo poo and you sound like a dweeb.

I'm poor

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Nfcknblvbl posted:

their little cheeseburger is not capable of handling a lot of toppings without becoming a sliver of beef hidden in a grease salad

cams
Mar 28, 2003

burger king chicken is my jams. i hate chicken fries but their tenders are bomb and i even loving love their nuggets. also, they got icees on the menu. good poo poo.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

cams posted:

burger king chicken is my jams. i hate chicken fries but their tenders are bomb and i even loving love their nuggets. also, they got icees on the menu. good poo poo.

Weird I think they have the worst tenders/nuggs by far but the original and spicy chicky sams are good

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
lol if you don't buy a mcdouble, a mcchicken, add mac sauce and put the mcchicken in between the two cheesy patties

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Coolie Ghost posted:

lol if you don't buy a mcdouble, a mcchicken, add mac sauce and put the mcchicken in between the two cheesy patties

this is the proest thing to do. all time.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Aesop Poprock posted:

Weird I think they have the worst tenders/nuggs by far but the original and spicy chicky sams are good
i like the crispy breading they do. dunno why.

cosmicjim
Mar 23, 2010
VISIT THE STICKIED GOON HOLIDAY CHARITY DRIVE THREAD IN GBS.

Goons are changing the way children get an education in Haiti.

Edit - Oops, no they aren't. They donated to doobie instead.
The little burgers are the kids menu. gtfo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

whataburger: easy lettuce. bomb

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

A Typical Goon posted:

Yea but their little cheeseburger is tiny and not at all worth 5$?

Also it's more expensive here in Canada

Its a quarter pound patty that's plenty big

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i live closer to a BK but McDs is tied with Wendy's for cheap burgers. Either the McDs cheeseburger or the JBCB.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

Failboattootoot posted:

Whataburger is better than any of this crap.

Correct answer to this thread.

Cleft Loaf
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

socrates chugwolf
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

hooker tops
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

Cleft Loaf
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

Octo Rugboy
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

big sexy
Apr 7, 2015

by XyloJW

Cleft Loaf
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

gargoylecheesehorn
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
same

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Someone really likes burgers I guess :burger:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
burgin ITT

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Nosam0819 posted:

A well-made Double Whopper is my platonic ideal of a fast food burger, delivering the perfect ratio of toppings to burger in every bite. Plus I prefer the "flame-broiled" taste over the griddle-cooked burgers every other fast food place in existence seems to make.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
Try Carl's Jr., because it's way better than BK.

Except in name.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Evil_Greven posted:

Try Carl's Jr., because it's way better than BK.

Except in name.

Carl's Jr is better, no question, but they still don't give me that BK flamebroiled taste.

It's like White Castle...yeah their burgers are pretty nasty, but nothing else tastes like them. So when you want White Castle, nothing else will do.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I like a mcdonalds with greasy teens and weathered middle aged women. Nowadays there full of Mexicans speaking that garbled language of theirs. loving Obama

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
As far as burgers go, I'd take Whataburger over McDonalds since (1) they are better and (2) they are 24 hours. They're only a buck or 2 more per meal (unless I'm on a shameful dollar menu run), All of the Five Guys' that I know of are in the burbs and are thus far away. I'd rather just pay a couple of bucks more and grab a much better burger at a bar and drink a nice craft beer with it like an adult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

notZaar posted:

Isn't that just ketchup and mayo?

it's thousand island dressing basically

• Locked thread