Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
this gbs thing is so stupid.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Sorry about your thread

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8bV9iNStEI

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

which one was 1.0

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
the op is terrible.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Parallax Scroll posted:

which one was 1.0

back when aatrek stickied his trekkie stuff in gbs.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

where da moviez at

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

gggiiimmmppp posted:

where da moviez at

morpheus is good.

or bearshare, i just downloaded the simpsons season 1 in real video. it looks great!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i usually use kazaa lite but right now im downloading phish bootlegs on soulseek

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

gggiiimmmppp posted:

i usually use kazaa lite but right now im downloading phish bootlegs on soulseek

yes...... just got an svcd rip of red dragon, it has chinese subtitles covering most of the screen and it's recorded in some cinema.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:regd13:

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*makes a post that is both true and good*

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

there were no itt threads in gbs 1.0 which almost makes up for aatrek raping a child

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
:krad:

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
I have an opinion.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

FYAD IS LEAKING.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i want to bang the girl from two guys, a girl adn a pizza place so bad

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
im hay

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
I'm going to capitalize and punctuate my sentence correctly. I will also use correct grammar and spelling.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

im really looking forward to the next forum invasion

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
OP posts article about thing offering no opinion.

2 pages of lovely puns

Thread continues for 20 more pages with autists arguing back and forth about said thing

Mod shuts down thread before killing themselves.

Repeat 1000 times

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
If I wanted GBS 1.0, I'd go to tumblr.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

reported

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
All these posts are way too short for GBS 1.0. You guys clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Here, let me show you my dissertation on GBS 1.0 posts. I've researched this topic intently and surely you'll be 100% on the same page as me the instant you're done reading it.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 247 days!)

Oh pigbeeler, you cad!

Have my myriad of golden manbabies!

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Is that the one where they said "vapid" so much that they had to start probating everyone

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Phlairdon posted:

2 pages of lovely puns

Thread continues for 20 more pages with autists arguing back and forth about said thing

Repeat 1000 times

omg you sociopath

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

go

ku

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

reported

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Wow, just wow. Nuke it from orbit.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 247 days!)

I tell ya what, it was a streetsweeper from hell.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I got to my feet and regained my composure. I stomped over the hostess cupcakes and other misc crap he had lying on the ground. I would limp every time I remembered I had a hurt foot, but really, by this time, I didn't give a poo poo about the pain. I heard the shrieking from inside the bathroom, like some kind of high pitched wailing, and the strange bass resonance. I kicked open the bathroom door and screamed at the top of my lungs,
"YOU loving gently caress poo poo"
:(
I wasn't in the right mind to come up with awesome catch phrases, so let's pretend I screamed something bannable like, "The juice is loose!"

I stomped into the bathroom and was immediately PHYSICALLY STRUCK by the most powerful odor I have ever, ever encountered. My nose was pretty vixed up, but somehow, my eyeballs felt like they could smell the odor. I swung my wrench before I really looked to see what was going on and totalled what was left of the sink. In the corner of the bath tub I saw Jed writhing around with a golden metallic object in the poo poo lasagna. He was freaking out and screaming. The other thing I noticed was the fire. In the remains of the toilet tank was a bunch of flaming papers, right next to a can of paint thinner. I figured that Jeb threw in the thinner thinking it would burst into flames, but he neglected to uncap the thing. So I grabbed the can of paint thinner and in one swift motion clocked Jeb in the head with it. He started freaking out even more, and at this point I could see that the object he was writhing with in the tub was a saxophone. He seemed to be bleeding all over his head but it was hard to tell because of the poo poo smeared everywhere, coming out onto the floor. The lightbulb was covered in either nail polish or blood.

I backed out of the room and grabbed a jug of urine, and threw it at the fire. Remembering I should probably uncap the jug before using it to extinguish flames, I grabbed another one and actually poured it out. By this time Jeb was trying to get out of the bath tub, so I stomped at him with my boot, closed the bathroom door, and jammed the gently caress out of there after one final check for any hostages in the bedroom.
Martin Random hosed around with this message at Nov 29, 2004 around 15:24

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

Rambling Robot posted:

back when aatrek stickied his trekkie stuff in gbs.

thats not the only thing he sticked. :boom:

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

FYAD IS LEAKING.
nah that glass is less than half full at present

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*posts about mt dew code red and living the American Dream where you have a job doing nothing and no boss*

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Hey guys what's going on in this thre

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Phlairdon posted:

2 pages of lovely puns

Repeat 1000 times

yes.

hopefully.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
christmastime, the best time to post like a brain damaged toddler

edit: oh yes matey hellbastard is the tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Hammer
Jan 3, 2008

ANTIFREEZE!!!

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I got to my feet and regained my composure. I stomped over the hostess cupcakes and other misc crap he had lying on the ground. I would limp every time I remembered I had a hurt foot, but really, by this time, I didn't give a poo poo about the pain. I heard the shrieking from inside the bathroom, like some kind of high pitched wailing, and the strange bass resonance. I kicked open the bathroom door and screamed at the top of my lungs,
"YOU loving gently caress poo poo"......

I remember loving this thread. And the vacuum truck one.

• Locked thread