Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Once I get that controller I will be trying Dark Souls 1. Haven't played or read anything about them except for this thread.

You're going to die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYbOVTQnbAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEF-DaMBFbU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

krispykremessuck posted:

yo get gandalf the gray to help you me and kfff p. sure that is an npc summon. also protip you can't just leave the guys on the roof alone and advance. THEY ARE COMING.

Yea the AI is super aggressive. Thankfully they would come at me one or two at a time. I'm fetch questing any estus flask shards that I can for the rest of the night.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Once I get that controller I will be trying Dark Souls 1. Haven't played or read anything about them except for this thread.

Dude they're awesome. I only began playing them a few weeks ago. Sincerely fantastic games.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

despise not death, but welcome it, for nature wills it like all else

ps lmbo at the spoilers in that vid

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

don't forget to install the best mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGov43YQvbo

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xIcuGPwVyE

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
im at the skullcastle and im runnin low on soul dust can someone plain shift to me and help me out plz and thx

i will give you 5 dubloons or 2 spurs whichever u need more

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
this is the door do I need a key or........?????

please hurry I keep dying to those axe guys

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
holy poo poo

http://kotaku.com/hardcore-xbox-rig-is-almost-too-hardcore-1696627443

HOLY poo poo

:siren: HOLY :siren:

:siren: poo poo
:siren:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

some people are loving bonkers for steel battalion

i know a dude who bought 4 copies of that game for multiplayer

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Shame the Kinect version killed that franchise :(

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

gonna be funny when that guy gets trapped in that thing and they find his rotting corpse in it weeks later

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I have the weirdest boner right now. Kinda want to play that game and role play as a gigantic military sperglord.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Someday I'll get my hands on a copy of that game... :unsmith:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

the absolute best part of that game was the eject switch

if your mech blew up before you ejected, you would lose your save file. boom. gone.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

gently caress I messed up in Bloodborne. I was trying to use the bell that lets me help other players and accidentally used the summoning bell. Now I only have 9 insight left and I stuck in Old Yarnham. Is there an easy way to farm insight this early in the game?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

gently caress I messed up in Bloodborne. I was trying to use the bell that lets me help other players and accidentally used the summoning bell. Now I only have 9 insight left and I stuck in Old Yarnham. Is there an easy way to farm insight this early in the game?

theres like 5 in the circle area with the two giant dudes walking around it

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

There are other paths. Go back to cathedral ward and explore.

Also 9 insight only means you can't access the insight store. You're fine.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Afterlife is finally up on GOG.

http://www.gog.com/game/afterlife

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Optional Pursuer fight was super easy after figuring out his attack patterns.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

Optional Pursuer fight was super easy after figuring out his attack patterns.

Wait for the NG+ throne room. Think you can take a double teaming?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Wait for the NG+ throne room. Think you can take a double teaming?

Heide's tower of flame sucks.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

It does if you kill the dragonrider first since that wakes up all the sadbrains knights. If you run through and kill the dragon and dragonslayer first then it is much easier.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

just wait for the shrine of amana

just

fuckin

wait

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

just wait for the shrine of amana

Have you done it with the new npc placements? I've been getting killed doing the DLC content and haven't done the shrine yet. I'm wondering if it sucks as bad as previously or worse now.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Delizin posted:

Have you done it with the new npc placements? I've been getting killed doing the DLC content and haven't done the shrine yet. I'm wondering if it sucks as bad as previously or worse now.

they nerfed it after the launch of the original game, but it still sucked. I don't have the new one so idk how it is now

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I guess games don't come on blu ray yet because this exists. Also :lol: if you still buy boxed PC games.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

drat. I think there's a bit of nostalgia in opening up a new PC game and going through the whole ritual of installing it... but 7 DVDs worth of poo poo? gently caress that.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I think the last time I did a physical install with that many discs was the original Far Cry.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i dont even have an optical drive hooked up anymore, havent for years

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I Am Bread has finally been released. It's made by the same people who did Surgeon Simulator and has a similarly absurd concept and control scheme. You're a slice of bread, and your goal is to become toast. Controller definitely required, most of what you do needs rocker buttons for movement and sticks for camera control simultaneously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk3byPNh2gA

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I think the last time I did a physical install with that many discs was the original Far Cry.

KOTOR 2

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

I guess games don't come on blu ray yet because this exists. Also :lol: if you still buy boxed PC games.

IIRC Band of Brothers was only on six DVDs. :lol:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

goferchan posted:

Bloodborne patch is finally out but these changes were more drastic than I expected drat

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
heres me n krispy puttin our boots to this sonuvabitch finally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKSZa3VImtc

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
i want to play ds2 with you guys

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I am going to have to take a look at the changes. I just killed the Blood Starved Beast but I only have 9 insight left because I pussed out and had to summon people to help me. I started my first chalice dungeon but have no idea if beating it will give me more insight or anything. So far the only way I've seen of getting more is successfully helping others kill a boss. Problem is that 3/4 of the time when I try to help people, they haven't killed the machine gun hunter and die within 60 seconds of me spawning in.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

I am going to have to take a look at the changes. I just killed the Blood Starved Beast but I only have 9 insight left because I pussed out and had to summon people to help me. I started my first chalice dungeon but have no idea if beating it will give me more insight or anything. So far the only way I've seen of getting more is successfully helping others kill a boss. Problem is that 3/4 of the time when I try to help people, they haven't killed the machine gun hunter and die within 60 seconds of me spawning in.

its a photoshop :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Ohh I looked on my phone and couldn't see all the details of the picture.

• Locked thread