Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

We should just turbo, just to help the mod out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: Day 6 Votecount :c:

100Yrs (4): Anonarco, Amoeba, imgay, -Amoeba, Amoeba, merk

imgay (1): chaoslord

chaoslord (0): Amoeba, -Amoeba

:h: 8 alive, 5 to execute.
:d: Day 6 deadline: Sunday, April 12th, ~11PM EST.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok. People are asleep. We need four here to finish this out. ##unvote

Let's wait to start Lights Out until we have four.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I'm present! I'll hammer myself I guess. I really don't like self-voting, doesn't seem sporting, but if we're finally onboard with your plan fine. Guessing you won't be signing up for being voted yourself though right ;)? We only need to leave amoeba, TNL, and Anon alive.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I wonder if Ecco will let us keep voting if the threats are all dead but Lights Out was still going.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Amoeba102 posted:

I wonder if Ecco will let us keep voting if the threats are all dead but Lights Out was still going.

Hm... I think yes actually, seems like the risk of lights out. I'd rather vote imgay over chaoslord but ultimately I'd want to vote both out but seems like I'm first to go.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Not exactly a risk is you end up with 2 town players at the end regardless.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Well sure not in this game thanks to our confirmed players but I think in general that's the risk, either you get town majority or you have your scum team suddenly control the vote. Ecco may end the game because we're certain about our players but I was talking about in general. Really it depends if he's around or not.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Well, in general, if one team reaches their win condition then the game's over regardless of what happens in Light Out. If town has reached it's win con, then there are only town players left regardless of how many or how few there are. If Scum reaches their win con then they aren't going to vote themselves out.

Maybe just for us to mess with our own heads with no real risk.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

You're Australian right? Is that how it seems you're omni-present? I'm gonna go and maybe actually start my day (CHORES). I'll keep an eye out on the forum though so I can jump on and vote. .

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Do we have a fourth here? We can swap to imgay or something to kick this off.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Yeah, Australian and can use the forums at work. I'm here ALL THE loving TIME, basically. Weekends are a different story though. And the other thing si I can't stop myself from posting either.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I don't think so, everyone else is in North America. I don't think we have any South American players though. That live there anyway. We could maybe get a West-coaster if they stayed up past midnight but I don't think we'll get much activity till about 1 pm GMT +0.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Maybe there is someone here. I'll be here for 20 more minutes then I have to do some driving.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

All right, out and about now. I'll check in when I can.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Who is here

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Heya. Want me to do the thing?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Put a vote on someone. Anyone. Try imgay.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote imgay Okay.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I'm around-ish

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

We're finally four. How do we proceed? I'll check in every now and then.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##unvote; ##vote imgay

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Amoeba102 posted:

If I am around and all the threats to the town are eliminated I will probably end the game without wasting any more of your time with my shenanigans.

Probably.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Really it depends if he's around or not.

this though

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

:c: Day 6 Votecount :c:

100Yrs (3): Anonarco, Amoeba, imgay, -Amoeba, Amoeba, -merk

imgay (3): chaoslord, Somberbrero, merk

:d: Day 6 deadline: Sunday, April 12th, ~11PM EST.

I can put imgay at -1 if we got our last person. I'm back at -2. I can go either way but if you'd like me to keep being a presence I should probably stay alive.

edit: fixed as by ecco's discretion (I also added commas!)

100YrsofAttitude fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Apr 10, 2015

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Didn't change the numbers on the votes (I just copy pasted.) it should be 3 and 3.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Didn't change the numbers on the votes (I just copy pasted.) it should be 3 and 3.

I will let you edit it to have it say 3 and 3, because rules are made to be broken (except when they're not).

And to replace the bold tag on merk's 100 vote to an italics, obv.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Let's lynch imgay right now and then proceed to dunk the world.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Just doing what I can.

##vote imgay

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##unvote
##vote imgay

:redhammer:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: Final Day 6 Votecount :c:

imgay (5): chaoslord, Somberbrero, merk, 100Yrs, Anonarco

100Yrs (2): Anonarco, Amoeba, imgay, -Amoeba, Amoeba, -merk, -Anonnarco

==================================

:siren: LIGHTS OUT :siren:

:h: 7 alive, 4 to execute
:d: New deadline: April 11th, 12:38 PM EST.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##vote chaos

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote 100yearsofattitude

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Jesus Christ somber just get on the bandwagon and we will get 100 next you are bad at this game

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote 100

Somber next.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I'm going to go running*, I'll be back in an hour or so, handle any hammers appropriately (PMom we need you!!).

*looking at my running clothes, mustering the energy to put them on, walking outside and not immediately turning around, jogging for a minute then running then walking then running then walking then cursing under my breath how out of shape I am then running then walking then cursing over my breath how out of shape I am and how much I hate running then running then walking then debating if I want to mulligan then realizing I mulligan'd last time so I have to do it this time then running and running and then finishing then going home and taking a shower.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Jesus Christ somber just get on the bandwagon and we will get 100 next you are bad at this game

And you're a jerk! With a jerk face! And your jerk face looks dumb!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:c: Current Lights Out votecount :c:

100yrs (2): Somber, merk

chaoslord (1): ANarc

:h: 7 alive, 4 to execute
:d: Deadline: April 11th, 12:38 PM EST.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I can vote myself! What're we doing?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

EccoRaven posted:

I'm going to go running*, I'll be back in an hour or so, handle any hammers appropriately (PMom we need you!!).

*looking at my running clothes, mustering the energy to put them on, walking outside and not immediately turning around, jogging for a minute then running then walking then running then walking then cursing under my breath how out of shape I am then running then walking then cursing over my breath how out of shape I am and how much I hate running then running then walking then debating if I want to mulligan then realizing I mulligan'd last time so I have to do it this time then running and running and then finishing then going home and taking a shower.

Ecco let's run together because I told myself just this afternoon I should start running again. With you in spirit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Pinterest Mom posted:

:c: Current Lights Out votecount :c:

:love:

100YrsofAttitude posted:

With you in spirit!

I am dressed and have listened to Uptown Funk maybe 4 times, I am ready. See you all on the other siiiiiiiide

• Locked thread