Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

TEAYCHES posted:

maybe he had some kind of proof of reptilians so the msm isnt gonna release it until they come up with a fake cover story and discredit him with lies

"Joe Biden. Just loving look at him."

*Repitilians mind-control man into shooting himself*

"He, uh, he was a Social Justice type. Wanted equal rights for Headmates. Yeah."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Lavender Philtrum posted:

Whether or not you feel like SOCIAL JUSTICE is the most important thing ever or not

i get that glorifying someone killing themselves at the capital to prove a political point is a bad thing and releasing what the sign said would be to put his point in the spotlight

but isn't it kind of hosed up that no authorities have released what the actual text of the sign was?

Oh yeah. Killing yourself in protest isn't worth anyone's attention. Nobody be shocked, or have a second thought about the hosed up state of things.

Stick to the tried and true methods of protest, like standing on a sidewalk, and chanting, until a cop pepper sprays you in the face. Those are worth paying media lip service to.

"What was he protesting? Oh uh...social...something. It just happened, so give us awhile to build a solid character assassination. We can't have people thinking America isn't perfect."

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

another victim of the social justice war

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

psyopmonkey posted:

Lets not go there...

mom fat. so what?

(that's why dad gay)

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

mdm posted:

mom fat. so what?

(that's why dad gay)

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

powerofrecall posted:

Triggered hisself

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

gggiiimmmppp posted:

another victim of the social justice war

We've been living in the flames
We've been eating up our brains
Oh please, don't let these shakes go on.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Clitch posted:

Oh yeah. Killing yourself in protest isn't worth anyone's attention. Nobody be shocked, or have a second thought about the hosed up state of things.

Stick to the tried and true methods of protest, like standing on a sidewalk, and chanting, until a cop pepper sprays you in the face. Those are worth paying media lip service to.

"What was he protesting? Oh uh...social...something. It just happened, so give us awhile to build a solid character assassination. We can't have people thinking America isn't perfect."

lol

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you cant be social when you are dead. from what i understanf. theres lots of things you cant fo when your dead. you cant grill a hamburger. you cant eat hamburgers or look at thrm. pretty much everything hambubger related is out. hanbugrr. hnmbrtr. nbj

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Lavender Philtrum
May 16, 2011

Enfield posted:

you cant be social when you are dead. from what i understanf. theres lots of things you cant fo when your dead. you cant grill a hamburger. you cant eat hamburgers or look at thrm. pretty much everything hambubger related is out. hanbugrr. hnmbrtr. nbj

its a sad hosed up state of the planet 'earth' when you cant grill a hambubger in you own bakcyard without getting hosed a Police:siren::siren:.wihle dead

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

powerofrecall posted:

Triggered hisself

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
So I guess he;s got a matching hole in his head now to go with the one in his arguments.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

So I guess he;s got a matching hole in his head now to go with the one in his arguments.

:chanpop:

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

powerofrecall posted:

Triggered hisself

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

points for effort but you're just not going to top "Triggered hisself"

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Clitch posted:

Standing outside? gently caress that I'm gonna stay inside and tweet.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Okay so they just released the script for the episode where Danaeryes shits in the field and they said only a little bit is actually cgi because most of it was actually real because she's a really committed actress, like she ate a lot of tacos for a couple days before and maybe even ate raw ground beef, and they say the result is actually kind of stunning and beautiful.

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer

That Works posted:

If a skeleton shoots itself does it really die?
only if it hits the weird rare bone heart

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

quote:

Bishop said another witness told him and a police officer that the man held up a protest sign about taxation just before pulling the trigger.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Luvcow posted:

Okay so they just released the script for the episode where Danaeryes shits in the field and they said only a little bit is actually cgi because most of it was actually real because she's a really committed actress, like she ate a lot of tacos for a couple days before and maybe even ate raw ground beef, and they say the result is actually kind of stunning and beautiful.

"Hey steve, wanna grab a beer after shift?"

"Does the mother of dragons take a tacobell poo poo out in the grasslands? Hell yeah!"

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
the sign said something about taxation you gullible idiots

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

powerofrecall posted:

Triggered hisself

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

psyopmonkey posted:

"Hey steve, wanna grab a beer after shift?"

"Does the mother of dragons take a tacobell poo poo out in the grasslands? Hell yeah!"

Ya I've been hearing this used a lot more than the "does a bear poo poo in the woods" one lately. I think it's got staying power.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Luvcow posted:

Ya I've been hearing this used a lot more than the "does a bear poo poo in the woods" one lately. I think it's got staying power.

might want to reconsider who youre spending time around

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

katlington posted:

might want to reconsider who youre spending time around

This is actually really good advice, thank you

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Clitch posted:

lol he was p obv mentally ill but ok dude

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

powerofrecall posted:

Triggered hisself

oh my god

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

powerofrecall posted:

Triggered hisself

Iron_Orchid
May 31, 2012

Everything they do is so flamboyant it makes me want to set myself on fire
"Triggered" himself? SJW, OP?

If you must be so intolerable as to take a swipe at the dead mentally ill, be creative about it you hacks.

Dreadfully pedantic, OP.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
laughing at the fact a bomb squad had to dig through his undies on the capitol steps

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

powerofrecall posted:

Triggered hisself

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Iron_Orchid posted:

"Triggered" himself? SJW, OP?

If you must be so intolerable as to take a swipe at the dead mentally ill, be creative about it you hacks.

Dreadfully pedantic, OP.

trigger yourself

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

"Bishop said another witness told him and a police officer that the man held up a protest sign about taxation just before pulling the trigger."

great another thread where nobody reads the article

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

powerofrecall posted:

Triggered hisself

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

was there really no friend of a goon working nearby to take a picture of the still warm corpse ???

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

powerofrecall posted:

Triggered hisself

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

"Bishop said another witness told him and a police officer that the man held up a protest sign about taxation just before pulling the trigger."

great another thread where nobody reads the article

The male carried a sign with a message about "social justice," authorities said. A witness, Robert Bishop, told CNN it also said something about taxing the "1%."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Clitch posted:

You should go 2/2

• Locked thread