Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Do we know what's in a Coffer of Achievement yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

1x Hero Commendation. I was wrong. See glorious guild leader NotALizardman's post, below. Sorry.

Kheldarn fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Apr 12, 2015

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

MMAgCh posted:

A couple of achievement screenshots some oforums person took.

I guess the Golden H.E.R.B.I.E. is a bit of a long-term goal. :v:

Don't you get a fuckton of pets just from prestiging anyway? ICR is going to have all the cheevos done on day 1.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Grinding out the cosmic/purple tier on 25 pets sounds like fun.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Tsurupettan posted:

Don't you get a fuckton of pets just from prestiging anyway? ICR is going to have all the cheevos done on day 1.

you get access to the pets for prestiging, they aren't automatically given to you. but if you buy cards at all you probably have a fair amount of pets. I have like 20 of the loving things.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

So don't.

It's a reskin of a pet that already comes in like 12 varieties.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

quote:

These coffers always contain exactly 3 items:

Coffer Item One: A random item for Gear Slot 1-5 of epic, cosmic or unique quality.

Coffer Item Two: A miscellaneous item of epic or cosmic quality. This could be an Insignia, Medallion, Ring, StarkTech, Ultron Program Transmitter or Team-Up Item.

Coffer Item Three: A random currency. This can include any currency in the game, including Commendations, Eternity Splinters and event currency.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

"If you level 50 legendaries to full, we give you a single upgrade token!"

Welp.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Aphrodite posted:

So don't.

It's a reskin of a pet that already comes in like 12 varieties.

For how long it has loving taken them to get these out one would think they could bother making a new pet for these things.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Leper Residue posted:

For how long it has loving taken them to get these out one would think they could bother making a new pet for these things.

They're doing people (okay, ICR) a favor.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
Only 80 kills for a swiggin/kiss/hyde's/hpp

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

There's a Battle-Damaged Spider-Man costume you unlock by beating Cosmic Kingpin with 50 different heroes. There are not 50 heroes in the game yet.

You also get a Random Costume Box for owning every hero in the game. And a second one for getting every hero in the game to lv60.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Hopefully Pots of Gold count towards the legendary achievement :ohdear:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Also Luke Cage has two new Uniques but I haven't seen them drop yet. They're listed in his "get all Uniques for this hero" list though.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Kelp Plankton posted:

You also get a Random Costume Box for owning every hero in the game. And a second one for getting every hero in the game to lv60.
yaay

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Kelp Plankton posted:

That seems like an ever increasing goal post.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Kelp Plankton posted:

There's a Battle-Damaged Spider-Man costume you unlock by beating Cosmic Kingpin with 50 different heroes. There are not 50 heroes in the game yet.

I wonder if that's all the ones at time of release, or if it becomes harder and harder to get as it goes.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Aphrodite posted:

I wonder if that's all the ones at time of release, or if it becomes harder and harder to get as it goes.

It will become harder to do over time. If you complete it now it stays unlocked forever, but if you wait then it will require more heroes as time goes on.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They should put "Own every costume in the game" and give the Enhanced black Spidey suit from that.

Watch the cash roll in.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Aphrodite posted:

They should put "Own every costume in the game" and give the Enhanced black Spidey suit from that.

Watch the cash roll in.
*Watch the early adopter tears flow anew

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

*Watch the early adopter tears flow anew

I think that's what we call a win/win.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

"You can be my wingman anytime, Angel." - Iceman aka Bobby Drake :wink:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

I look forward to the achievement system releasing on time and working flawlessly from day one.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I already posted in feedback but as a semi-casual player the amount of Hero's Commendations they are making GBS threads at you compared to Protector's is kinda silly in this achievement system. They really need some way to convert commendations to the next level, barring the highest level of course (which I think is Champions now) at like 5->1

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I can't wait for the first "you need to be on Wolverine wearing a Hand of Nimrod to get credit" bug.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

godface zillah posted:

I look forward to the achievement system releasing on time and working flawlessly from day one.

they've been in testing for like 4 months so i personally feel they're going to work about 85% correctly at launch

Thomamelas
Mar 11, 2009
Looks like the Pirate Deadpool team up requires looting a single unique in Midtown.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Thomamelas posted:

Looks like the Pirate Deadpool team up requires looting a single unique in Midtown.

That's placeholder, they want people to test the team-up right now. The actual achievements required to get him will be much more elaborate.

There's a few other placeholder ones for costumes too. Basically if you just do one easy thing to get a substantial reward, that's not final.

Squee
Jun 15, 2003
<3
1 whole omega orb, gaz going all crazy with these things!

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Squee posted:

1 whole omega orb, gaz going all crazy with these things!

When you log in the first time you're going to have a stack of like 80 of those in your inventory from all the retroactive achievements. They're pretty easy to get, I'd much prefer Omega Orbs to garbage I'd throw away like random purple or cosmic gear or whatever.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
I quit this game.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Wear an insig of Eric O'Grady
Grants: Irredeemable Ant Man pet (literally, you can't redeem it. Not bugged)

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

sorry guys i found the only achievement that matters

Invader Zym
Sep 19, 2002
The achievement for finding the ninja turtles

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Every single cheevie can be found here:

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/189049/achievement-guide-feedback-please-help-if-you-can

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Wow DD ep 3. gruesome

oh, achievements are out? Also...where is Ultron?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Sonofabitch, i threw out all those useless beards like a day ago.

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!
Thanks to the Cheveros I got that Mr. Dad is saying "joules" instead of "jewels". Was wondering why he was so chuffed about hitting dudes in the nuts before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
Haven't played very much since posting that promethium core a few days ago, so I haven't gotten around to trying to sell it to a pubbie. If there's any goon who 's interested in buying it, my in game name is outpleh.

• Locked thread