Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

oatgan posted:

technically yes but i think the feud is booking knowing full well that everyone is going to cheer kevin owens

As funny as Riley's gibberish twitter meltdowns are, I wish we could just fast-forward to the part where he gets released because gently caress he's awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I don't know a cool Canadian man annihilating A-Ry forever and ever seems rad.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Grozz Nuy posted:

As funny as Riley's gibberish twitter meltdowns are, I wish we could just fast-forward to the part where he gets released because gently caress he's awful.

Imagine Alex Riley on the indies. Maybe he can tag with that Tough Enough winner and be the Rage Brothers.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

DM Punk posted:

Imagine Alex Riley on the indies. Maybe he can tag with that Tough Enough winner and be the Rage Brothers.

good so they can go to puerto rico where we don't have to deal with them again.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

I would be fine with Riley getting burned by heated up pennies.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

RIP

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Wait there are still places where someone else pumps your gas?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

it is illegal to pump your own gas in new jersey and oregon

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

achillesforever6 posted:

It's called the entire state of Oregon.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

sticklefifer posted:

I am an ignorant Oklahoman and this has shocked me.

I bet they don't have the level of taquito selections we do in our Quik Trips and Circle K's. We live like kings.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Glamorama26 posted:

I am an ignorant Oklahoman and this has shocked me.

I bet they don't have the level of taquito selections we do in our Quik Trips and Circle K's. We live like kings.

as an informed oklahoman i say our array of taquitos and gas station FroYo bars is a worthy tradeoff

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
Also, don't underestimate our deli style sandwich game at said gas stations.

I wasted most of my 20s not sober at Quik Trips buying food is what I'm saying.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

sticklefifer posted:

It's so great having someone else do it :smuggo:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I would be fine with Riley getting burned by heated up pennies.

Don't forget 9-volt batteries and cups of piss!

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

DM Punk posted:

Silent Rage, and I Wish He Was Silent Rage

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

achillesforever6 posted:

South of Ireland, too.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

magnum_valentino posted:

South of Ireland, too.

I've lived here for all of my 32 years and never once have i seen/experienced this.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Someone pumps my gas wherever I go, his name is the chauffeur you dumb poors.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

spudsbuckley posted:

I've lived here for all of my 32 years and never once have i seen/experienced this.

Weird. I'm from the north and I've ONLY experienced in the south, as recently as two days ago. It always catches me off guard when you pull up and there's a dude right at your window immediately. We watched them for a while while we ate ice cream afterwards, the station had at least three dedicated fuel hands in addition to till staff.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I don't know how people live without the thrill of possibly being mugged or carjacked when you get out of your car to refuel or go into your car after you finish. Can that even be called living?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i am glad i am not a weak nooblet that is afraid to pump my own gas. you should feel shame.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

DEAR RICHARD posted:

It's so great having someone else do it :smuggo:

It's probably pretty great having someone else wipe your rear end, too, but at some point you need to realize you're a grown adult and do some things for yourself.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

pump your own gas and if you must have someone else pump your gas, make sure they get a livable wage to do it.

anyway, surprised no one picked up on this tweet:
https://twitter.com/WWERollins/status/586991024209297410

I don't know how sponsored tweets work, if you have to pay to get top billing in searches or whatever but that's now a sponsored tweet if you search the #12large hashtag.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i pissed off the dude at a gas station in new jersey b/c i pumped my own gas since no one was around. guy comes out and was like "you messed everything up," so i gave him a dollar and he looked at me like he wanted to kill me. typical new jersey poo poo, i hate that place.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i pissed off the dude at a gas station in new jersey b/c i pumped my own gas since no one was around. guy comes out and was like "you messed everything up," so i gave him a dollar and he looked at me like he wanted to kill me. typical new jersey poo poo, i hate that place.

Actually you were kind of an rear end in a top hat, hth.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Well yeah, he might've been in actual legal trouble and you were gonna bribe him with a whole loving dollar? What is this, Oklahoma?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

typical NJ poo poo is residents having to deal w/ complete idiots, yeah

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I always make sure I have a decent amount of gas when I drive in NJ, because being forced to let someone else pump my own gas makes me angry for some reason. It's a really dumb law.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

DM Punk posted:

I always make sure I have a decent amount of gas when I drive in NJ, because being forced to let someone else pump my own gas makes me angry for some reason. It's a really dumb law.

You should tank up in NJ because it is cheaper than the surrounding states

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

MotU posted:

You should tank up in NJ because it is cheaper than the surrounding states
And you don't even have to get out of your car!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Nessus posted:

And you don't even have to get out of your car!

The real reason for this is so that tourists don't dirty the state with the non-Jersey dirt on their shoes

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

MotU posted:

The real reason for this is so that tourists don't dirty the state with the non-Jersey dirt on their shoes
And you can't teach that.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DM Punk posted:

You are the opposite of every other person on the Earth who has to drive through NJ and makes sure they get gas there.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MassRafTer posted:

You are the opposite of every other person on the Earth who has to drive through NJ and makes sure they get gas there.

"On one hand I could save some money and not even have to get out of my car on a cold/rainy/whatever day. On the other hand HUMAN INTERACTION?!?!?!?"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

who cares

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

"On one hand I could save some money and not even have to get out of my car on a cold/rainy/whatever day. On the other hand HUMAN INTERACTION?!?!?!?"

This is pretty much it. The few times I did get gas there, they took forever. I don't mind getting out of my car for a couple of minutes. It's nice to stretch your legs every now and then.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
if john cena drove to new jersey to buy spider-man a hotdog, would he have to let goku pump his gas

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

How about yall get electric cars that don't even have gas tanks and catch up with the rest of is here in 2015.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

oldpainless posted:

How about yall get electric cars that don't even have gas tanks and catch up with the rest of is here in 2015.

Even CJ Parker didn't drive an electric car!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Corporate Kane posted:

if john cena drove to new jersey to buy spider-man a hotdog, would he have to let goku pump his gas

It really depends if John Cena could suppress his power level or not. I'm not sure he could, because it's probably in the millions.