Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

toxicsunset posted:

Is that why all but three of their forwards have combined for like 5 goals in the past 30 games
Just for the love of god don't tell me your solution is to trade Crosby, Malkin, and Letang in the offseason. That or rip off Crosby's C patch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
alright i've got a beer league game of my own to go play. try not to get embarrassed over much in yours pens

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
Sure Pens, you didn't want to be on offense anyway

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

haha yes please keep gooning it up pens great strategy

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

communist kangaroo posted:

why did you ask him doc

why did you do that

Pierre probably asked Doc to allow him to do that as many times as possible, since (hopefully) that bald gently caress will be off to a GM job in the off-season

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Okay yeah, interference doesn't get much more flagrant than that

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

The pens look awful

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Good lord pittsburgh

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
tanner glass continues to plague me

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Playoff superstar Tanner Glass out against Crosby, then draws a penalty.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Glass 2 Glass

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Sigh. It's the playoffs gently caress that poo poo.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

A smart penalty.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Pens bee-line to the box so far.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Xtanstic posted:

The pens look awful

welcome to the past three months :v:

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS

achillesforever6 posted:

Just for the love of god don't tell me your solution is to trade Crosby, Malkin, and Letang in the offseason. That or rip off Crosby's C patch

Don't trade talented players for less talented players seems like a good retroactive solution

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Ginette Reno posted:

the maf stonewalling begins
Oh god this just going to be like the Pirates where they play well and lose 2-1 games because they can't loving score because some gypsy cursed the team for some petty reason

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
2 minutes for butt checking

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Except the Penguins haven't played well in months. shooting the puck into the goalie's gut 30 times a game is not the same thing as playing well, especially when you don't fundamentally grasp the concept of defense unless you're on the PK

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Looks like the refs are on their power trip against the Penguins because they say mean things to them

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you
Glass being continuing to be a detriment to the rangers by drawing a penalty

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

achillesforever6 posted:

Oh god this just going to be like the Pirates where they play well and lose 2-1 games because they can't loving score because some gypsy cursed the team for some petty reason

Is that you Doc?

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
When the penguins have a bad thing happen to them, instead of being Adults and Doing Something About It they prefer to mope and pout on ice for approximately 60 minutes

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
When the penguins have a bad thing happen to them, instead of being Adults and Doing Something About It they prefer to mope and pout on ice for approximately 60 minutes

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

sedative posted:

Is that you Doc?
No its just the last two Pirates games have been frustrating

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Rangers PP bad

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

toxicsunset posted:

It's been that way for years.

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS

LmaoTheKid posted:

They used to actually be kids but now they're not so it's more frustrating

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

toxicsunset posted:

They used to actually be kids but now they're not so it's more frustrating

So it's Sid the Adult now?

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

I seem to have made the right choice and going out and not watching this shot show.

I had hoped playoffs would give them a new wind, but alas, it was not to be.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

"bilingual instigator"

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

LmaoTheKid posted:

You'd think they'd try to fix on that, but they never do; I mean they play in Pittsburgh so I don't know why they feel so entitled to get what they want.

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
Winnik is playing on the first line. He has two goals on the season. This is the winger they've chosen for Sidney Crosby, the best player in the world.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

You'd think they'd try to fix on that, but they never do; I mean they play in Pittsburgh so I don't know why they feel so entitled to get what they want.

I hear the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

achillesforever6 posted:

Well they got two generational talents in 3 years for being terrible so I can see it from that angle.

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.

toxicsunset posted:

Winnik is playing on the first line. He has two goals on the season. This is the winger they've chosen for Sidney Crosby, the best player in the world.

jay beagle effect

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Hank

... MVP!! Lol

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
That was an actual chance!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Nice play all around there :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
I'm not even just talking about ref calls or whatever. The penguins actively get mad at bad bounces. A bad bounce makes them want to quit playing hockey. They're the real life equivalent of a guy who rage quits madden cuz his guy fumbled

• Locked thread