Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

snergle posted:

What do you think blades alternate launch costume will be? I'm guessing a palatte swap ala choconaut

I bet Comixfan has you covered bro

Page 200 sniper aw yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Gilok posted:

I bet Comixfan has you covered bro
He actually, genuinely does. I loving wish I were joking.

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014
Looking for advice: I have enough G's for 3 mid-price heroes. So far, I have been relatively lucky with random tokens (except for BW, who I bought when she was 225G)

Black Widow (like)
Daredevil (don't like)
HT (starter)
Magneto (thanks for showing me HT's damage problems)
Storm (like)
Iron Man (alright)
Squirrel Girl (awesome)

I definitely want Invisimom, which leaves two. How about Silver Surfer? How is Loki? Or perhaps Hulk or Venom? Are any of these complete garbage (or, worse, like Daredevil)?

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

You can't go wrong with surfer, Hulk, or Venom. All solid choices.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

snergle posted:

What do you think blades alternate launch costume will be? I'm guessing a palatte swap ala choconaut

classic blade or bust

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

So when does this sale end? I want to get my whale on.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
I can't wait to be a vampire hunter in a game with no vampires.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

malhavok posted:

Don't worry. They'll add Jubilee as a boss, so that she's more useful than she ever has been in the comics.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

I want a costume for bobby d since I yellowed him but I think his default and his other one both suck.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

malhavok posted:

dracula's moon base is the 4th raid

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

snergle posted:

It depends what his launch costume is, really.

Fancy trenchcoat buddies is my top pick

I expect Modern

And of course, everyone wants Tax Fugitive Snipes

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

snergle posted:

It'd better be Mighty Avengers 70s Blade:

(On the right.)

That or Ronin (so we can have yet another character better than Hawkeye at being Hawkeye).

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

nostrata posted:

You can't go wrong with surfer, Hulk, or Venom. All solid choices.

Awesome! Silver Surfer and Hulk it is, then. :sun:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

In all seriousness, there's only one real option for Blade's alternate costume.

Ghostlight posted:

It depends what his launch costume is, really.

Fancy trenchcoat buddies is my top pick

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

This was the exchange that sold me on Mighty Avengers forever. What a good loving comic.

Ronin should definitely be his alt though

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Guys we have a mega gift train going on in game. Not even kidding we probably have over 50-60 heroes we have gifted in one hour.

Get on the train in game, show some love to your fellow goon and gift out a cheap hero or whale out and shower a goon up.

There's probably 20 of us just making it rain. Join up, get gifted and gift back out.

Get all up in dem guts with the gifts.

Edit: We probably just made Gaz $1k in an hour. Taxmasters Day 4 Lyfe

PoultryHammock
Oct 23, 2011

Eiffel On You posted:

Guys we have a mega gift train going on in game. Not even kidding we probably have over 50-60 heroes we have gifted in one hour.

Get on the train in game, show some love to your fellow goon and gift out a cheap hero or whale out and shower a goon up.

There's probably 20 of us just making it rain. Join up, get gifted and gift back out.

Chew Chew, I gave out a SW, Juggs, and a fun Pun, the latter two to make up for ICR insisting on the first.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Someone gift ICR therapy

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

PoultryHammock posted:

Chew Chew, I gave out a SW, Juggs, and a fun Pun, the latter two to make up for ICR insisting on the first.

You are a great person. The Moby Dick of Marvin Roes

Celebrity Ghost
Sep 26, 2007

Lemon Curdistan posted:

It'd better be Mighty Avengers 70s Blade:

(On the right.)

That or Ronin (so we can have yet another character better than Hawkeye at being Hawkeye).

Jefferson Twilight is a Marvel character?

PoultryHammock
Oct 23, 2011

Eiffel On You posted:

You are a great person. The Moby Dick of Marvin Roes

I'll settle for being "OK", but really, Kheldarn, check your upper right hand corner of the screen and at least tell me whether or not you got the item, I've had others fail, so I kinda need some sort of confirmation one way or another if I am going to send in a support ticket.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Doomie posted:

quote:

9:14PM
Hi everyone,
The team is incredibly busy today and the entire week as we work on polishing the various existing game systems and working towards public beta testing for Vision, Scarlet Witch 52, small Hawkeye Update, small Black Widow update, Ultron Mode and a bunch of new costumes. We'll be able to start public beta testing that stuff around Wednesday of next week.
We've also completed a full pass of every line of feedback, suggestions and bugs from the Achievement System alpha test and should be finished processing and updating everything
Here's a brief Achievements update:
The alpha test stage is officially completed and we'll be moving to the beta test stage. This means the system is feature-complete and is in the iteration and polish stage.
Every reported achievement bug was filed and are 95% fixed. We have a few final ones to address and then we'll be clear of all known bugs, ready for a fresh round of testing.
We'll have a fresh round of beta testing next Wednesday (or possibly Tuesday) and then another week to address any issues.
After that, we should be in the final round of beta testing to ensure everything was caught and addressed successfully. Then we launch!
At launch we'll have achievements for Vision and the Ultron Game Mode. Many other achievements will follow in the coming week, months and years. Now that the system is built and polished from an internal perspective, adding new achievements is quite efficient.
We have a dedicated file for all of the suggestions we received (in the dedicated thread I started and will start again next week). We even had time to get a few of the suggestions into the system this week:
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

I'll work on a few more blog articles this weekend and maybe get @Ryolnir to do a blog the upcoming story stuff later this year.

Flag Quote · 2Insightful Disagree Agree 21Awesome 1LOL

Also Doomie said this regarding all spoilers for Ultron garbage:

quote:

Doomsaw
Doomsaw
Gazillion
LocationMessage Ryolnir and demand dual chainsaws for Doctor Doom.
Staff
7:48PM
All of the Ultron content (and marketing stuff) will come on a specific Marvel-approved date. I can't remember exactly, but I believe it's next week.
Flag Quote · 15Insightful Disagree Agree 1Awesome LOL

ICR fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Apr 17, 2015

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Celebrity Ghost posted:

Jefferson Twilight is a Marvel character?
Jefferson Twilight is to Blade what Dr Orpheus is to Dr Strange.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

PoultryHammock posted:

I'll settle for being "OK", but really, Kheldarn, check your upper right hand corner of the screen and at least tell me whether or not you got the item, I've had others fail, so I kinda need some sort of confirmation one way or another if I am going to send in a support ticket.

Yes, I got punished. And you'll be hearing from my lawyer for talking smack about She-Hunk. :colbert:

Ghostlight posted:

Jefferson Twilight is to Blade what Dr Orpheus is to Dr Strange.

Can we just get a Dr. Orpheus movie instead?

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Eiffel On You posted:

Doomie posted:

Also Doomie said this regarding all spoilers for Ultron garbage:

Marvel Heroes: 95% bug free since 2015 W@W!!

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Yeah I'd say if achievements are 95% bug free, go ahead and release them that's better than most systems they ship live. On second thought maybe that's why they are waiting, got to let the code bake a little bit and get some new interesting bugs to surface to keep up with the norm.
But really I just want the drat achievements so I'm just happy they are finally almost here.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
After influenza, it's quite puzzling that they don't just push cheevs and 'hold alt to show rolls' live to finish testing them there.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
Tonight... I will probably finish my quest (mostly).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DL3rbxarSLvCe6gRAufuTqH3emTUyN2jQxN4lVfHzlw/edit?usp=sharing

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

funkmeister posted:

After influenza, it's quite puzzling that they don't just push cheevs and 'hold alt to show rolls' live to finish testing them there.

Actually they'll do months of work on them with one team member and release them full of bugs

On tc now

Crafting S.T.A.S.H. tabs will no longer accept any type of item and items placed there which do not belong will be placed in your inventory (and subsequently, your overflow inventory).

PoultryHammock
Oct 23, 2011
"Yes, I got punished. And you'll be hearing from my lawyer for talking smack about She-Hunk."

Hey man, just look at it as a reprieve on an ongoing suit that REALLY won't go your way, just submit that briefcase and exchange it for a Headshot

PoultryHammock fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Apr 17, 2015

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Welp.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

You should prob get an achievment that grants you Morph.

Howdee hooooooo!

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

Eiffel On You posted:

Hi, I am a big dumb australian idiot and miss out on cool stuff like this. Godspeed goonerousity.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Couldn't turn invisible fast enough

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Feel kinda bad for enabling this bad pubbie :(

1:1 fandrals to hela for him

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
So besides trading my health/aspeed insiginas and my pretty well rolled SCS why should I bother logging in if I'm saved to g+r Muscle

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
Wow I didn't know blade had so many costumes since I only watched the movies. That I'm totally spider man one is the best. I am :filez: mighty avengers right now.

Adult Sword Owner posted:

So besides trading my health/aspeed insiginas and my pretty well rolled SCS why should I bother logging in if I'm saved to g+r Muscle

do your gilf lovers dailies four times to max out and do your one shots to max out on currency?

snergle fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Apr 17, 2015

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
I haven't really been paying attention, but why am I supposed to do these influence missions? So far they really suck and I haven't found them fun to do at all.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I watched some of stanley marvel's dare devil and even on TV kingpin has no cane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Leper Residue posted:

I haven't really been paying attention, but why am I supposed to do these influence missions? So far they really suck and I haven't found them fun to do at all.

Doing them levels the new vendor who has new upgrade recipes and will also have the uniques from the new raid

• Locked thread