Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Just let Gruden announce every game by himself, simultaneously, RedZone-style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Gruden and a Border Collie

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Gruden and a Border Collie

Gruden and an 8-ball

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Gruden and Jim Ross

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I dream of the day when T.O. Peyton Manning and Ray Lewis are the MNF commentary team. They'd average a fist fight a game.

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.
Febreeze is correct. Collinsworth is the worst if only for the annual "Big Ben Suckfest" in which his only interest in the game is the Roethlisburger Toe Curl.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

That Works posted:

Gruden and an 8-ball

That's kind of a racist way to refer to Mike Tirico.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Welp it's settled then lets just off all the announcers.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Burger Trench posted:

Colinsworth is probably my favorite color commentator. Sometimes he gives way too much credit to washed up veterans like Ike Taylor, but he's insightful, funny and likable IMO.

Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts are the most underrated team, though, and it's all loving Phil Simms's fault.

Phil Simms and Jim Nantz are the worst and I hate that they're now the Madden commentary team.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

axeil posted:

Phil Simms and Jim Nantz are the worst and I hate that they're now the Madden commentary team.

Hello, friend :smug:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Phil Simms announcing career is just like his playing career, underrated all time great.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Gruden and Jim Ross

Gruden and Caliendo being Gruden

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Joey Styles by himself, because he doesn't need any help

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Brian Baldinger and his pinky

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Drunk Joe Namath

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Gruden and Jim Ross

BAH GAWD, THAT KILLED HIM

You know, Jim, that was a play I created in the late 90's. I called it the Spider 2 Y Banana.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
5 years ago today, Tim Tebow was drafted by the Broncos

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

can't believe I've been in TFF that long

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

blue squares posted:

can't believe I've been in TFF that long

My first post here was right after the Chargers fired Marty

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I remember joining and trolling hurricanes fans because I was literally 18 years old. I turn 30 in June. Holy poo poo.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

AAA DOLFAN posted:

I remember joining and trolling hurricanes fans because I was literally 18 years old. I turn 30 in June. Holy poo poo.

Jesus Christ.

This is a pretty fixed community. I think I might still be the newest poster here and I've been here for like 2 years now.

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

I was posting something last night and my girlfriend said "your account could go to a PG-13 movie by itself!" and then I didn't hear anything else for the rest of the night except a horrible ringing as everything became dark.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I joined because Lowtax put up something about switching to paid accounts 'soon' after finding the place because I was looking for quake maps and because another forum I read imploded and a bunch of them migrated to current events/D&D.

My first post was on 9/11, my second was during the Patriots - Rams superbowl.

Also, it's earth day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Njr2GB9oh0

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
It's been nearly half a decade, for some of you, it's almost been 15 years

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

13 years wasting my life. :lol:

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
I have it on good authority that Collinsworth is one of the best on tv.

Also Aikman is clearly the worst.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
I joined for the files, stayed for the drugs and now never leave SAS.

I like Gruden as a commentator and am glad Kornheiser only lasted a season.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

Jesus Christ.

This is a pretty fixed community. I think I might still be the newest poster here and I've been here for like 2 years now.

yeah but way more people recognize you than me I'd bet, so you got that going for you

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I wish I could remember my original account name that I used purely for DPPH as a teenager. I also wonder if it's even still in the database.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
My friend had an account and was showing me things when we came on an SAS thread talking about Todd MacCulloch, at which point I thought, "This is the forum for me."

Then I never post in the NBA threads. Life is a funny thing.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

BACK IN MY DAY, there wasn't even a place to talk about sports. SA was a forum for nerds and there were only sub forums for anime and video games and torrents.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

I am a broken person because a) I have been here for 11 years b) I've been a Bengals fan for 21 :(

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I've actually been posting here since 2004. This is my second account :shobon:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Burger Trench posted:

Colinsworth is probably my favorite color commentator. Sometimes he gives way too much credit to washed up veterans like Ike Taylor, but he's insightful, funny and likable IMO.

Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts are the most underrated team, though, and it's all loving Phil Simms's fault.

I will never forgive Ian Eagle for the pronunciation of his name

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Name recognition test: what do I watch and what is my favorite team?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Reg date dickwaving ITT

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Blarfk posted:

Just let Gruden announce every game by himself, simultaneously, RedZone-style.

bring back Dennis Miller to join Gruden

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

blue squares posted:

The St Louis Blues

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

blue squares posted:

You're a Cowboys fan, and going by what's spread out to other threads I read, I guess you watch Stephen Universe and The Legend of Korra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Cole posted:

bring back Dennis Miller to join Gruden

Two color guys?

• Locked thread