Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

How many sports champions get to make presidential visits? MLS? Lacrosse? Rugby?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Man it's going to be weird a decade from now when TFF dads begin having arguments with their kids during gameday threads.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I gotta be honest. I'm disappointed.

Is this how Bulls fans feel about Jordan being a total dick in real life?

Uhhhh, no. Jordan rules and brought us 6 championships...he can be however the gently caress he wants to be.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Man it's going to be weird a decade from now when TFF dads begin having arguments with their kids during gameday threads.

Thanks for the 2000s-era forum account, dad. I'm gonna go post on bleacher report now.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Alter Ego posted:

I hope Gronk is going, because this visit must end with him spiking something.

Didn't Obama win a Nobel Peace Prize for basically being not-Bush? You have your mission Gronk

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

All I care about is that my future kid likes football. My wife is a Broncos fan, I like the Texans; we just hope the kid doesn't like the Cowboys. Will find out if it's a little guy or girl soon!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

GNU Order posted:

How many sports champions get to make presidential visits? MLS? Lacrosse? Rugby?

NFL
MLB
NHL
NBA
NCAA Mens basketball
NCAA Division 1 Football

I think that's all of them. Where does the President keep all his custom jerseys? He gets 6 a year.

However I remember that last years NCAA Women's basketball champions visited the White House. They took a picture of the team outside the gate with the other tourists lol. I'm dead serious.

Shimrra Jamaane fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Apr 23, 2015

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Neil Armbong posted:

All I care about is that my future kid likes football. My wife is a Broncos fan, I like the Texans; we just hope the kid doesn't like the Cowboys. Will find out if it's a little guy or girl soon!

Your wife is really smart so I think your kid will have a chance

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

If by 'decade' you mean 'this fall' then sure

E: my kids are 6 and 8. FYI y'all are about to see so much poo poo

I mean that literally

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

When do Lowtax's daughters get their forum accounts, officially signifying the transition to a new generation of terrible posters?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
MJD is retiring a Jag, for the two of you who care.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Kevin Acee is reporting that a Chargers team source said that there have been zero discussions between the Titans and Chargers on a Rivers trade. Acee is usually pretty good so I'll take his word for it, especially since he's totally on board with moving Philip.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

daddy what is that man doing to his butthole

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

daddy what is that man doing to his butthole

An entire generation of children are going to grow up not seeing Goatse. That's just wrong.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

An entire generation of children are going to grow up not seeing Goatse. That's just wrong.

Not mine

I'm going to hang it on the ceiling above the crib

Hell I might even print it out and take it to the hospital so it's the first thing they see

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol Dolphins DT AJ Francis is going to be an Uber driver

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/04/aj-francis-dolphins-uber

@AJFrancis410: People ask me why would you want to be an @uber driver if you play in the NFL... You know what's better than NFL money? More money.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Febreeze posted:

MY FEELINGS INTRUDER

Hey I liked all your previous series :shobon:

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Ehud posted:

@AJFrancis410: People ask me why would you want to be an @uber driver if you play in the NFL... You know what's better than NFL money? More money.

You know what's better than Samir the Lebanese immigrant feeding his kids? Another boat.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Uber loving owns. I'm seriously getting rid of my car In June after the lease ends to just bike and Uber it around town.

I also like to drink a ton so that probably has something to do with it.

:boom:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

football fuckerman posted:

You know what's better than Samir the Lebanese immigrant feeding his kids? Another boat.

he's pretty poor by nfl standards tho

http://overthecap.com/player/a-j-francis/2633

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Ehud posted:

LMAO. Uber drivers get paid fuckall.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Uber is haram

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm opening an Uber service where I drive you guys to sporting events

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
i'm opening an uber-like service where people with a free phone text my posts to subscribers on demand

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@JeffDarlington: President Obama to the Patriots: "I usually tell jokes at these things -- but I was worried 11 of 12 of them would fall flat."

:owned:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

i'm opening an uber-like service where people with a free phone text my posts to subscribers on demand

only if those texts are randomly and automatically sent to close family and friends

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
:lol:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Ehud posted:

@JeffDarlington: President Obama to the Patriots: "I usually tell jokes at these things -- but I was worried 11 of 12 of them would fall flat."

Hahaha that's hilarious

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Son, for your 16th birthday, I'm giving you something every young man should have. You'll need it to socialize with friends and it'll really help you impress the ladies. That's right son. Your very own Something Awful Forums account.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Intruder posted:

Hey I liked all your previous series :shobon:

Eh I'm just joshing. I did those in an afternoon and I'm surprised it got as much love as it did

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Ehud posted:

hahaha thats amazing

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Brady already has three white house trips under his belt. Maybe he's just bored of them by now?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

DOOP posted:

Brady already has three white house trips under his belt. Maybe he's just bored of them by now?

funny how he can make it to the white house when the pres is white tho

also all his wr's are white

makes you think

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Febreeze posted:

Eh I'm just joshing. I did those in an afternoon and I'm surprised it got as much love as it did

I kind of figured you thought up the Dan Snyder joke and then built an entire thing around it

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Ehud posted:

makes you think

brady is a racist confirmed. Makes you wonder if that is why wilfork is gone.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ehud posted:

makes you think

What about Lafell

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Winkie01 posted:

brady is a racist confirmed. Makes you wonder if that is why wilfork is gone.

Funny enough Wilfork isn't there either.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

SA2K posted:

What about Lafell

rooney rule

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

drat, Bill's looking sharp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Kraft in his ballin shoes as always.

• Locked thread