Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

quote:

@WolstatSun
"I really feel like I'll be shocked if our guys don't come out and give it their all and play their guts out.” Casey pre-game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mandrel posted:

Blake Griffin does that poo poo multiple times a game and nobody ever says anything. Like, every time Ibaka has done something dirty to him was immediately preceded by Blake doing that poo poo. It probably should be punishable, but it seems weird to crucify Olynyk for it when he's far from the only guy that does it with no repercussions. Maybe Kevin Love shouldn't have such weak flabby joints.

i complain every time is see griffin do that crap

chunkles posted:

e: Quick trivia question, how many years did Scotty Brooks have left on his contract when they canned him?

If my memory serves me right next year was his last guaranteed year with a team option on the 2016-17 season

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Mandrel posted:

Blake Griffin does that poo poo multiple times a game and nobody ever says anything. Like, every time Ibaka has done something dirty to him was immediately preceded by Blake doing that poo poo. It probably should be punishable, but it seems weird to crucify Olynyk for it when he's far from the only guy that does it with no repercussions. Maybe Kevin Love shouldn't have such weak flabby joints.

People pull arms semi frequently. Nobody torques like that. It's not something that happens regularly.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Metapod posted:

If my memory serves me right next year was his last guaranteed year with a team option on the 2016-17 season

Thankee. I was curious because I definitely thought he had like 2 years left. That'd make it more of a radical coach firing but 1+1 isn't that bad compared to like, firing D'Antoni or Mike Brown immediately after hiring them.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
It's interesting how good teams improve in season by incorporating pieces from dismembered bad teams. Basketball talent isn't zero sum, but it's close enough.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

chunkles posted:

Thankee. I was curious because I definitely thought he had like 2 years left. That'd make it more of a radical coach firing but 1+1 isn't that bad compared to like, firing D'Antoni or Mike Brown immediately after hiring them.

D'Antoni usually quits, he doesn't get fired.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Hmm you're right. It was Cavs firing Mike Brown that was the funniest.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The Love thing kind of reminds me of Wade and Rondo where Celtics fans were :cry: over Wade INTENTIONALLY DESTROYING poor Rondo's elbow. Wade and Kelly didn't intend to seriously hurt the other dude but they gave zero fucks about doing a hard, dirty play

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

I am buying a Paul Pierce jersey

hellzno
Jan 15, 2008

Primo
gently caress

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Wasn't even aware the Raptors had a game today and apparently neither did they

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
The Raptors roster was replaced by obama's lizard men after the New Year

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

Oh Paul

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
That is a really bad photoshop.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Niwrad posted:

drat tht JR Smith shot is straight out of the Artest playbook. Hope Crowder is OK. Think he is a free agent.
Usually NBA players just slapfight like angry children, but that backhand was honestly pretty impressive.

WhyteRyce posted:

The Love thing kind of reminds me of Wade and Rondo where Celtics fans were :cry: over Wade INTENTIONALLY DESTROYING poor Rondo's elbow. Wade and Kelly didn't intend to seriously hurt the other dude but they gave zero fucks about doing a hard, dirty play
But then that time Rondo basically punched Brad Miller in the face and knocked three teeth out when he went up for a clutch layup it was a good basketball play.

Turned out it actually was

Crazy Ted fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Apr 27, 2015

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010
If we've learned one thing, it's that you Always Put JJ Barea In Your Starting Lineup.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

CharlestheHammer posted:

That is a really bad photoshop.

I love it.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i like old man paul pierce way better than celtics paul pierce

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

http://uproxx.com/smokingsection/2015/04/darko-milicic-chugs-beer-video/

Darko looks like he should be having a menacing talk with Liam Neeson

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
Love telling the Celtics "you hosed up" via his agent via Woj.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/does--...mail&soc_trk=ma

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Terry Glenn posted:

Hahahaha

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Terry Glenn posted:

:lol: Kevin Love owns

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
owns
https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status/592541296251789313/photo/1

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Watch him get a $25,000 fine

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Terry Glenn posted:

makes your heart grow three sizes

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Crazy Ted posted:

Watch him get a $25,000 fine

Don't be a hero Rick, just say the magic words: "Both teams played hard, my man."

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne

Lessail posted:

makes your heart grow three sizes

I hope bill simmons cries big salty tears about it.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Terry Glenn posted:

Sometimes Woj being a mouthpiece for agents and players results in terrible poo poo. Sometimes it's great.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

This is just great.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Terry Glenn posted:

I hope bill simmons cries big salty tears about it.

Same

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I watched a WWE PPV instead of the Rockets and it looks like I made the right choice. Did they really go almost the entire third without scoring a field goal? :stare:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Intruder posted:

I watched a WWE PPV instead of the Rockets and it looks like I made the right choice. Did they really go almost the entire third without scoring a field goal? :stare:

They missed 17 straight shots at one point.

Didn't score for 9 minutes of the third.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

CharlestheHammer posted:

They missed 17 straight shots at one point.

Didn't score for 9 minutes of the third.

It owned

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Terry Glenn posted:

Love's being such a baby. Guys arm tussle like that all the time and I think Olynyk was just trying to be tough, not gunning for an injury.

Edit: For prime example: https://twitter.com/rickfox/status/592493646156591106

Doltos fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Apr 27, 2015

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Has anyone mentioned Terry showed up to tonight's game wearing all black because it was the "Mavs funeral"?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The Mavs fanbase coming to hate Jason Terry is extremely my poo poo. I hope he pisses them off so much that he's never accepted by them again. The second the season ends I will definitely be back in gently caress Jason Terry mode

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Its absolutely wrong and hosed up but part of me liked how heated the Cavs reacted post Love injury.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

soggybagel posted:

Its absolutely wrong and hosed up but part of me liked how heated the Cavs reacted post Love injury.

I imagine the Cavs locker room will be very quick to forgive Smith for the knockout deathblow after Olynyk's diving kimura. What the hell Kelly let the guy tap don't break his arm

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

This rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Should have been giving Aminu more minutes all series

• Locked thread