Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

PipeRifle posted:

add me on facebook

what's ur name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

graph posted:

its the same thing as the ten thousand other conversations

trig: wow cops killed 120 people last month
garbage can: heh i just dont get in trouble. also if my tail light is broken i just fix it.

ah

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
"Unfollow this person"

facebook is for vacation pics, pet harassment pics, and party invites

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

real talk: some dude on my friend's FB feed is saying some vile racist poo poo and he's a PR rep for a company and I sort of want to send them screenshots and be like "yo look how your dude is behaving in public while his pic is wearing your brand and his job says he works for your brand and his job is literally representing your brand 24/7"

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
http://www.clickhole.com/article/oral-history-radioheads-ok-computer-2370

quote:

Thom Yorke: I was going door-to-door telling people that “Creep” is a bad song when I found myself in a computer store. So I’m sort of sizing up the place, and all of a sudden I get this thought: What if a computer could go drive a car? Then I laughed, ’cause I got the picture of a computer drinking a pint and hanging out with his computer mates. Then all of a sudden I stopped laughing, because I got the idea of what if a computer could play guitar. I was transfixed by this idea. And that’s when I knew: We needed to do an album about that.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
i have to keep it relatively light on facebook because i am friends with a bunch of colleagues and poo poo so i couldn't just go off on the dude, totally satisfying to see someone else do it though

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Trig Discipline posted:

what's ur name

James Sniep

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

PipeRifle posted:

real talk: some dude on my friend's FB feed is saying some vile racist poo poo and he's a PR rep for a company and I sort of want to send them screenshots and be like "yo look how your dude is behaving in public while his pic is wearing your brand and his job says he works for your brand and his job is literally representing your brand 24/7"

do it imo. on their facebook page.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

PipeRifle posted:

yes and you send it anonymously to their HR, bonus points if you can send it directly to a non-male in HR

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

keyboard vomit posted:

also the most commie team

more people have ownership in the packers than live in green bay

but they're owned by Wisconsinites

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

i unfollow people a lot but also block anyone who is an actual hitler and report any hitler that's dumb enough to make a comment hitlery enough to go against facebook policy. (also report anyone using an obvious fake name which a lot of hitlers do. got a few profiles removed that way.)

what can i say i don't like hitlers.

e: oh an also block anyone saying anything positive about cryptocurrencies or ayn rand. but i repeat myself.

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

computer parts posted:

but they're owned by Wisconsinites

dont go further north than milwaukee and wi is alright

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Philip Selway: Suddenly, we hear that everyone’s loving to this album, and I’m getting a call from the president of Capitol Records every day thanking me for creating the gently caress anthem “Fitter Happier.”

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

fatter hippier

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Ehh he blocked me and the screenshot I have mostly shows stuff about how poor blacks should just bootstrap themselves and then a lot of it was pro-cop, I didn't get any of the choice racist poo poo and a lot of it was contextual it's not like he just tweeted "kill all blacks" or anything so it's not really that bad I guess

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

that was my sig check

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmffffffffao

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Jonny Greenwood: I’m proud of that record. Whenever I play it in public, dogs vomit. And that’s very good.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Tayter Swift posted:

please post more rascal pictures at every opportunity :)
will do :)

Bloody posted:

wanna pette that dogge

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

honestly though at this point I bet if I wrote a big story about being offended and showed them even a hint of him being terrible they would probably do something to save face, optics are super important but ehhhhhh whatever

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i <3 clickhole.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

do not spam your loving pet pics in the cjs thread

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

PipeRifle posted:

do it

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I'm not exactly keen on doxxing people to their companies unless they are literally saying friend of the family friend of the family darkie or something absolutely insane like that

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

that is a neat looking dog

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Smythe posted:

its by popular demand

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Yeah if I was gonna do it this is not the time, I did enjoy the blog about racists getting fired though

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 379 days!

Smythe posted:

choke on a fat hog, mechwar man.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

that dog's eyes omg

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Citizen Tayne posted:

how is being self-employed? lol

lol

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

you dis my dog you taste my hog

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
we already have a pet pics thread. im sure the freakazoids in the "catte" thread wont mind a dog here and there

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

PipeRifle posted:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

As a Millennial I posted:

current house status: offer accepted :toot:

late but, congrats welcome to the club :homebrew:

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 379 days!

Smythe posted:

we already have a pet pics thread. im sure the freakazoids in the "catte" thread wont mind a dog here and there

they do, because they're weird and crazy.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Smythe posted:

lmao

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Tusen Takk posted:

I'm not exactly keen on doxxing people to their companies unless they are literally saying friend of the family friend of the family darkie or something absolutely insane like that

yeah, some perpetuations of white supremacy are better than others

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
we tried a dog thread but now its in GIP

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

graph posted:

yeah, some perpetuations of white supremacy are better than others

public shaming isn't a good thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

wesley snypes posted:

they do, because they're weird and crazy.

and i love the cattes

haven't read that thread in a while but something is not right about it

• Locked thread