Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

I vowed to keep up with the politoons thread the whole year. I made it like 2 weeks.

when I first saw a political cartoon in the newspaper as a little lad I asked my mum what is this? She said a cartoon, I said aren't cartoons supposed to be funny, and in color. I forget what happened after that but I never got into political cartoons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

GulagDolls posted:

if you didnt want to get voted you shouldnt have betrayed your skeleton

First you're for skeleton removal, and now you're against it? What's your game?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm not against skeleton removal because skeleton removal is good for skeletons. this guy is just PRETENDING to play this game, obviously. ##vote mithross

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i never looked at it from the point of view of the skeleton. does that make me a bad person

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I heard the most dangerous thing in the world is your skeleton jumping out of your body. Its a scray reality.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
My skeleton and I have a good working relationship. I keep her warm and safe, she keeps me from collapsing into a puddle.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Kleedrac posted:

Obviously it printed in the Harry Potter newspaper - as they have the ability to print animated gifs.

a+ joke kleedrac gets a pass from me today, good job buddy!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

GulagDolls posted:

i'm not against skeleton removal because skeleton removal is good for skeletons. this guy is just PRETENDING to play this game, obviously. ##vote mithross

this feels super forced and not gulag's natural stream of consciousness, ##vote Gulag

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

this feels super forced and not gulag's natural stream of consciousness, ##vote Gulag

ya that was a super serious post for sure about skeleton removal scum tells

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Quidnose posted:

lol

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote quidnose just shut the mouth. shut htue loving mouth

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

weak rear end response, bro

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Asiina posted:

I vowed to keep up with the politoons thread the whole year. I made it like 2 weeks.

I am bad at politoons but I like to read the thread anyway to see what smart people have to say.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i think we have to kill quidnose

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

oh im already voting him.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Is Quidnose anti-skeleton?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh, he tried to stop joke phase.

gently caress that poo poo.

##vote Quidnose

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Asiina posted:

Oh, he tried to stop joke phase.

gently caress that poo poo.

He did that in the last game I played with him and he flipped town so don't read too much into it.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I am back from being on the dunking machine. Dont kill Quid, he's cool and I like him. Also dont kill Kleedrac because I feel bad about lynching him in *another game*

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I am back from being on the dunking machine. Dont kill Quid, he's cool and I like him. Also dont kill Kleedrac because I feel bad about lynching him in *another game*

i read this as the drinking machine and now i'm somewhat disappointed

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Ok ##vote FV

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Opopanax posted:

Ok ##vote FV

I forgot to finish my sentence. We should kill Opop because I dont have any good reasons to keep him alive.

##vote Opop

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Uhh I'm hilarious and charming and good at killing scum, how about? I mean unless you're scum then I guess I see your point

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah, I'm choosing to take that as a scum claim

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I refuse to answer on the grounds that I may incriminate myself.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I refuse to answer on the grounds that I may incriminate myself.

I've got my eye on you. :crossarms:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote fv only criminals plead the fifth

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm anti-robot. ##vote fv

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

imgay posted:

I'm anti-robot.

Rurea is the robot, not fv

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

What's your problem guys? I have no recollection of that event. That's totally not suspicious.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

imgay posted:

I'm anti-robot. ##vote fv

I'm not pro-robot, but I am anti-anti-robot. I don't like em, but you better not hate em. ##vote imgay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Woah, looks like a giant miss read on my part. Sorry all. ##vote nolynch

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

imgay posted:

Woah, looks like a giant miss read on my part. Sorry all. ##vote nolynch

Fair enough. ##unvote

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I came to see if this game got serious yet. But it hasn't.

I applaud Quid for trying though.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote hal

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote mithross

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Hal Incandenza posted:

I came to see if this game got serious yet. But it hasn't.

I applaud Quid for trying though.

We're busy cutting off Quidnose, but I'm not sure whose face we're meant to be spiting. Perhaps Quidnose is just a pound of flesh?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Heres my case:

I'm not scum , so that means at least one of you guys is scum.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
##unvote Rurea I'm sorry you're cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rurea posted:

Heres my case:

I'm not scum , so that means at least one of you guys is scum.

Ah, but what if there are no scum?

• Locked thread