Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

Avengers 2 was pretty boring. The opening is excruciating. Not a good movie.

also had a lame growling CGI villain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Don Cheadle was the only redeeming factor they should literally just make it a first person film about him ignoring the whole rest of the story

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
lol what is this loving gay rear end poo poo?

The first Avengers was incomprehensible garbage that made the last Transformers movie look like a sensible and well-polished film for intellectuals.

sure can't wait to see Avengers 2: A bunch of loving gay comic dudes gently caress each other up the rear end for 2 hours Ultron.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Dead Gay Romans posted:

The first Avengers was incomprehensible garbage that made the last Transformers movie look like a sensible and well-polished film for intellectuals.

sure can't wait to see Avengers 2: A bunch of loving gay comic dudes gently caress each other up the rear end for 2 hours Ultron.

:agreed:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Avengers was fun and I hope everyone has fun at the movies no matter their selection of fim.

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

The Taint Reaper posted:

Seriously it's really hurting Disney that they can't touch X-Men and the other Fox marvel Properties at all because it was so obvious that it was needed.

Not only that but the new Fantastic 4 movie is going to be garbage because Dr.Doom is an interdimensional demon.

I think it's going to be garbage because it's a garbage movie for children.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

kids stuff is a lot better quality than this poo poo. dumb and gay thor doesn't even take his shirt off

kung fu panda is unironically my favourite film except for drunken master that's like equal

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Dead Gay Romans posted:

what's it like to be retarded

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dead Gay Romans posted:

but it had shawarma

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Nation posted:

Don Cheadle was the only redeeming factor they should literally just make it a first person film about him ignoring the whole rest of the story

Spader was good imho

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

I liked it when the movie made fun of the arrow man. (twice)

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

etalian posted:

also had a lame growling CGI villain.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I liked how they handled the Vision. "I'm a crazy half human half robot thing made out of pieces of the brains of three artificial intelligences and it's crazy and I'm just working out what's going and morality and poo poo" and then he just picks up Thor's hammer and hands it to him so the audience get's oh, he's a good guy and the punching can start again.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nation posted:

kids stuff is a lot better quality than this poo poo. dumb and gay thor doesn't even take his shirt off

kung fu panda is unironically my favourite film except for drunken master that's like equal

Actually, not only do we see Thor with no shirt on, we see him all wet and bothered and swinging his long wet hair around.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Trap sprung human being

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Still no scar jo tits

However, there was a Hide the Zucchini comment.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nation posted:

Trap sprung human being

That was no trap. :mmmhmm:

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Nation posted:

Trap sprung human being

look at this dude pretending he didnt repeatedly jerk it to thor right in the middle of the theatre like everyone else

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

goons always claim to hate popular things like publicly beating off to moving images of chris hemsworth

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Didn't he appear at the end of guardians? I thought this movie was literally about them fighting thanos.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

a pipe smoking dog posted:

goons always claim to hate popular things like publicly beating off to moving images of chris hemsworth

My theater was overpowered with the smell of bleach

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
thor gay, so what

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Avengers 2 are like a Michael Bay movie would be if Michael Bay wasn't a retarded pedophile.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i hate popular things too guys

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

I was going great until everyone touched the hammer then it felt like an orgy

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

ZombieParts posted:

thor gay, so what

Loki is alternatively trans or a gay child

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

David Copperfield posted:

Loki is alternatively trans or a gay child

Have you seen the movies? He's transitioning from Frost Giant.
:goonsay:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dead Gay Romans posted:

I'd go if it were just a bunch of hot guys reaming each other up the rear end. unfortunately, instead it's punchy mans with bad outfits and space quips.

I hate superhero movies, except Captain America for some reason.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Nation posted:

kung pu panda rocks

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Avengers..basically 5 guys

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pick posted:

I'd go if it were just a bunch of hot guys reaming each other up the rear end. unfortunately, instead it's punchy mans with bad outfits and space quips.

I hate superhero movies, except Captain America for some reason.

Winter Soldier basically owned because it didn't have piles of CGI fight scenes or whendon quirkiness overload.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Quicksilver was done better in the X-Men movies. Should tell you all you need to know about the Avengers

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I just want to see Thanos: the hands of fate

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Jst0rm posted:

I just want to see Thanos: the hands of fate

This

love my preemies!
Sep 26, 2004

He did that at the end of the last one as well

i guess he'll never show up and will be in post credit scenes forever

Infinity war will be about the avengers fighting all of thanos' guys for both movies then they'll kill him off in a post credits scene

Thanos'll be like RRRAAHHH *gets blasted* AARRGGGHH!

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Nefarious posted:

what's it like to be retarded

I don't know dude, I'd imagine it involves a lot of comic books and grown men paying to see Avengers 2 though.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Pick posted:

kung pu panda rocks

Serious post: Almost all of the big-budget animated kids movies blow away anything Marvel or DC has vomited forth onto the silver screen.

Seriously, these movies are bad. So loving bad.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

Winter Soldier basically owned because it didn't have piles of CGI fight scenes or whendon quirkiness overload.

I liked the first one too because Captain America was actually fighting a villain that preceded him as opposed to getting lauded for stomping a villain he personally created.

Also he seems like a pretty stellar fellow.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
This movie perpetuates the idea that quiet dorks like Dr. Banner can be attractive to hot women. Black Widow is the Manic Pixie Dream Girl to the Hulk.

Also she spends the end of the movie staring at a wall when Banner leaves the team because she realizes she'll never get a chance to enjoy Hulk dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Android Bicyclist posted:

This movie perpetuates the idea that quiet dorks like Dr. Banner can be attractive to hot women. Black Widow is the Manic Pixie Dream Girl to the Hulk.

Also she spends the end of the movie staring at a wall when Banner leaves the team because she realizes she'll never get a chance to enjoy Hulk dick.

• Locked thread