Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
-blood transfusion
-liver transplant
-lobotomy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
im gay

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
just get drunk again

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
BEC and some balls you giant pussy

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Man up and have hair of the doggy what bit you op.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
just take those hangover prevention pills

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

just take those hangover prevention pills

yeah. take a bunch of them, actually overdosw on them and you never get hangover

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
This horrid tasting poo poo if consumed before a night of drinking would make you not feel like a jar of festering kimchee in the morning. I drank it a few times in Korea, it even helped stave off a soju hangover!

Otherwise, just don't drink.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

some people say water, but why not just mix some vodka in there and take the edge off?

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
if i wasnt at work like an idiot id have a huge pitcher of sangria

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

im pooping! posted:

some people say water, but why not just mix some vodka in there and take the edge off?

Wake up every hour or so, and drink a full glass of water.

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Enfield posted:

just get drunk again

Same.

E: lil sun n fun

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
LOL holy poo poo. also someone should try rapping but like Yoda rap lyrics - I'd try but I'm pretty bad at word and my spellcheck isn't working, otherwise rofl.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I've always popped an aleve or something and drank a ton of gatorade. Goes away fairly quickly.

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
if i dont get an iced tea lomonade im going to die

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Smellbound posted:

if i dont get an iced tea lomonade im going to die

Don't get one faget

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000

Neukoln19 posted:

Don't get one faget
ill gently caress your rear end human being

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Some times the wooziness of a whiskey hangover is fun.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Splatmaster posted:

This horrid tasting poo poo if consumed before a night of drinking would make you not feel like a jar of festering kimchee in the morning. I drank it a few times in Korea, it even helped stave off a soju hangover!

This stuff is only slightly better than a Gatorade because ... It is an alcoholic drink lol.

Anyways the real answer is DHM the night before with water. NEXT day, klonopin

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

a dog from hell posted:

Some times the wooziness of a whiskey hangover is fun.

hangovers where there isnt unbelievably bad physical pain in your head can be fun, yeah

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

truth is, op, the reason why you are hungover is because you drank alcohol. there is no cure for it other than time. not even water will gently caress the pain away. u just gotta wait and watch low-intensity tv shows inbetween worrysleep

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Get hooked to an I.V.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Hot kimchi soup does magic OP, so does tequila.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Enfield posted:

just get drunk again

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
hi i'm a retarded goon with yellow fever and i'm here to tell you about the restorative properties of kimchee

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
3 more hours until sangria time

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

If you are gonna drink a lot of alcohol, also drink a lot of non-alcoholic liquid like juice or water. If you drink enough you won't have any hangover.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

get Jeeves to mix you a special medicine OP

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

hi i'm a retarded goon with brit fever and i'm here to tell you about the restorative properties of tv props

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000

Michaellaneous posted:

If you are gonna drink a lot of alcohol, also drink a lot of non-alcoholic liquid like juice or water. If you drink enough you won't have any hangover.
no loving poo poo sherlock

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

TEAYCHES posted:

truth is, op, the reason why you are hungover is because you drank alcohol. there is no cure for it other than time. not even water will gently caress the pain away. u just gotta wait and watch low-intensity tv shows inbetween worrysleep

DHM, klonopin. Sure not a "cure" but you literally feel better than if you didn't drink at all

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
death

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Splatmaster posted:

"You guys wanted to out drinking? Buhhhh did you know it causes hangovers?? Yeah maybe we just shouldn't drink"

- the lamest fag on earth

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
when you think about it life precipitates death

only a little while until im drunk on the beach working on my sick tan

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
A banana, a bran muffin, an excedrin, 4 advils and a ton of water or gatorade.

The Donut
Aug 28, 2008

Zelensky's Zealots
Soiled Meat
Lemonade, lots of water, Vitamin B complex tablets. hth

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
vegemite

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

d3rt posted:

vegemite

That is more of a hangover regret than a hangover cure.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Saline and a nutrient drip will kill a hangover in around 20 to 30 minutes. Common theme with on call doctors who cant work hosed up

Vegemite and marmite help because of the gargantuan amount of salt. Also eat a can or half a can of spam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
drink a glass of water with every alcoholic drink. never had a hangover, can party longer than you.

• Locked thread