Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minkee
Dec 20, 2004

Fat Chicks Love Me
you should really consider parting that GS500e. Those clip ons and factory cowl are really rare these days.

(if you want to sell the clip ons and triple tree let me know)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minty Swagger
Sep 8, 2005

Ribbit Ribbit Real Good
EDIT: SOLD!

Minty Swagger fucked around with this message at 17:52 on May 13, 2015

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
I'm looking for a rear brake rotor for a 2004 Ninja 250 that costs less than the $150 places seem to be asking online. Anyone got a spare one lying around, or any leads?

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

MrKatharsis posted:

I'm looking for a rear brake rotor for a 2004 Ninja 250 that costs less than the $150 places seem to be asking online. Anyone got a spare one lying around, or any leads?

I've got a 2004 EX250 but I need my rear brake; everyone knows the front brake is the death-lever.

I've seen them for a lot cheaper on Ebay. Are you looking OEM only? Should they not be the same for like 1998-2012? Something like that. I looked at Ron Ayers and brand new ones OEM cost like $280!

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
I'd like to go EBC since OEM is so expensive. I don't trust the Chinese off brand stuff that's all over eBay.

Edit: If the Chinese stuff is OK with you guys then I might as well do it too. Still got the front if anything goes horribly wrong.

MrKatharsis fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Apr 16, 2015

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.
There's zero chance I would ever pay for an OEM / aftermarket rear rotor for a ninja 250 short of someone selling a used one for pennies. Go the ebay route IMO and spend your cash on something more important.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

http://www.ebay.com/itm/92-07-KAWAS...dfb3413&vxp=mtr

Used, but very cheap.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
EBC is my vote, or used from ebay that's not scored to poo poo.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Do not go Chinese on something as important as brakes.

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.
On the rear brake rotor of a ninja 250? I guess I just live dangerously. I mean obviously buy that used one if it's 30 bucks or whatever but seriously it's a few mm thick piece of steel that probably gets warmer sitting in the sun than it will when put into use on the bike.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Morons! I have morons on my payroll!
Transaction in progress! Warning, an armored motorcycle warrior may be coming to a town near you!

Crayvex fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Apr 29, 2015

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012

Minkee posted:

you should really consider parting that GS500e. Those clip ons and factory cowl are really rare these days.

(if you want to sell the clip ons and triple tree let me know)

I've got a stock 83 gs 750 triple tree and clip ons I'd let go for cheap if they meet your needs.

Minkee
Dec 20, 2004

Fat Chicks Love Me

ChewedFood posted:

I've got a stock 83 gs 750 triple tree and clip ons I'd let go for cheap if they meet your needs.

Sorry buddy I don't think they'll fit. Thanks for the offer though.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Looking for the passenger seat for a 2007 Bandit 650. Or someone in the UK/Europe willing to help me source a used part. I found 2 compete seats on eBay but so far one of the sellers won't ship outside the UK.

Also a 1980 CB400T gas tank.

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Crayvex posted:

It's time to make some room in my closet for new gear! Today I have some gently used Icon Field Armor. It's at least one generation behind but it won't stop you from looking totally awesome. Just wear it under your reinforced hoodie or draggin jeans or whatever. They are also awesome for cosplay or fighting zombies! $65 for the whole set (I'll pay for the priority mail shipping). If you are out of the USA, tell me and we will work something out.

I accept PayPal and stuff. PM me plze if you are interested.

I kinda want this armour, but a) I'm broke for a bit b) I'm in Asia and x) I don't wanna be a pita.

If. you're not in a desperate rush and no one else chimes in, I'll cover the shipping.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

url posted:

I kinda want this armour, but a) I'm broke for a bit b) I'm in Asia and x) I don't wanna be a pita.

If. you're not in a desperate rush and no one else chimes in, I'll cover the shipping.

We can work something out. Send me email: tydeus at wowway doto com.

Yuns
Aug 19, 2000

There is an idea of a Yuns, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.
I have some near new gear for sale.

An Arai RX-Q in XL worn only to try on. Never ridden in. I bought it at close out so manufacture date is 02/13 on the buckle. Asking $250 shipped (So long as shipping is $35 or less. Any excess above $35 in shipping is extra).

Sidi Vertigo Mega Boots. Ridden in only once. The boots are size 44 (US10) in the wide EE width. The width is perfect for my EEE feet but the length is too long for me so I'm buying a smaller set. I can't return or exchange them since I bought these last year and on;y rode in them this year. They are in near new condition. Retail for $350 but willing to sell for $200 shipped. (So long as shipping is $35 or less. Any excess above $35 in shipping is extra).

Yuns fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Apr 26, 2015

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Crayvex posted:

We can work something out. Send me email: there was an email here *poof* gone

email sent :)

url fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Apr 28, 2015

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
Edit: Sold.

MrKatharsis fucked around with this message at 00:59 on May 15, 2015

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

SaNChEzZ posted:

Duke's registration just came. Now included with purchase: One year free registration!

Still for sale.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

SaNChEzZ posted:

(690 Duke) Still for sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlmITowB8Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiLagjX-Qls

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Two good reasons for a goon to buy my bike, because I can't do any of those fun things!

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
Crayvex owns!

Seriously, thanks dude, I will of course pay it forward.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Anyone interested in an old timey walkie-talkie with two types of helmet speakers/microphones and a push to talk button?

Make me an offer: shipping will be from Royal Oak, MI

Tydeus at wowway.com

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Crayvex posted:

Anyone interested in an old timey walkie-talkie with two types of helmet speakers/microphones and a push to talk button?

Make me an offer: shipping will be from Royal Oak, MI

Tydeus at wowway.com

Do you mean they fit different kinds of helmets?

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

One has a boom mic for open face helmets. The other is for closed face helmets. What you see is what you get.

mainks
Jun 13, 2013

Last time I'll advertise it here, but I still have an SV650 in Iowa that I'll sell at a nice goony price.

PM for deets.

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I think I posted this before, but I have a service manual for a 1997-2003 Honda VT600C/CD/CD2 Shadow VLX/Deluxe. It's yours for the cost of shipping. I'm in the Chicagoland area, so if you want to meet up to get it, that works for me as well. I sold my Shadow 600 3 or 4 years ago, completely forgot to give him the manual, and it's been collecting dust ever since.

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm not sure I understand the OP so I wanted to check on something before I actually did it:

I'm selling a Suzuki m50 with extras on craigslist for what I think is a pretty good price, and is it ok to link to the add here, give a few more details about the bike, and PM anyone who wants it the price I actually want (which is not the inflated-because-I-expect-to-be-lowballed craigslist price)?

Edit - Sold.

Jack B Nimble fucked around with this message at 16:18 on May 9, 2015

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
Free to good home. My first riding jacket no longer fits me and we are moving so it isn't coming with. It is a Joe Rocket Meteor 4, red, size medium. Looks like this: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street/closeouts/last_chance_bargains/joe_rocket/meteor_4_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html. Good condition, never been on the ground.

Just pay for shipping or pickup from 92373.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Who has a turd bike near Albany, NY for peanuts?

concise
Aug 31, 2004

Ain't much to do
'round here.

MrKatharsis posted:

Considering selling my 2004 Ninja 250 with 23,xxx miles, located in Seattle/Redmond, WA.
It has:
- a tall touring windscreen (stock one too)
- new battery
- recent maintenance including valve adjustment
- Metzler Lazertecs with less than 2000 miles
- good luggage setup, the Kawasaki repair manuals, extra oil filters, a battery tender, and a few other doodads as well.
- If you want a set of gear that fits a 5'11" 170lb person reasonably well, I could maybe throw that in too.

Condition:
It was started up at least once a week all winter and is ridden regularly so the carburetors are in good shape. It is stored in a garage at all times and does not often see rain. The garage has brand new clean concrete so I know for a fact it does not drip oil. It's about time for brakes and I have a set of EBC pads and rotors as well as Galfer stainless steel brake lines that I was going to have installed. They just shipped today though, so they're not installed yet. If you want to take care of it yourself, I can still return them. If you want the parts or you want them installed beforehand, we can talk. The farings are not perfect (missing some bolts) but have no rash.

I was going to ask for $2000 on craigslist and maybe take $1800.

For a goon: $1600 before brakes.

http://imgur.com/a/rD4If

Edit: could be convinced to deliver to Portland or Eugene if you their in a train ticket home.

Yo, saw your ad on CL this afternoon. I'm not in a position to buy but my roommate might be interested. (edit: Redmond area)

edit2: Not this time, sorry I couldn't help out. Good luck on the sale.

concise fucked around with this message at 07:02 on May 12, 2015

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

Nitramster posted:

I may have posted this a long time ago, but I took some recent pics and will be posting on craigslist locally too.

A* Sp-1 Jacket size 54/44 EU/US Used regularly from 2010 to 2012 then sparingly till 2014, still in good condition.
If anyone's interested I'll take some more pictures.
I'm 6 foot even and have gone from a 38 to a 44 suit and this jacket fit me well the entire time.
Never crashed or beat up.
Only selling it because I sold my red bike.
Here's a youtube description
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdSoITJeEzk

Some places still sell new for 250 so I'm thinking 150 shipped?

Still have this, took it out of the closet on a cooler day here in California, still amazing, still willing to deal for a goon.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
If it was a 40 I'd be sending you money now. :(

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012
I've got some parts for an 83 Suzuki gs750 laying around in Seattle area.

Front wheel with rotors
Forks
Plastics
Headlight assy
Tank
Seat
Various other bits

Will link cl ad once it's made

predictive
Jan 11, 2006

For awesome, press 1.

Kastivich posted:

Free to good home. My first riding jacket no longer fits me and we are moving so it isn't coming with. It is a Joe Rocket Meteor 4, red, size medium. Looks like this: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street/closeouts/last_chance_bargains/joe_rocket/meteor_4_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html. Good condition, never been on the ground.

Just pay for shipping or pickup from 92373.

Did you already get rid of this jacket?

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

predictive posted:

Did you already get rid of this jacket?

Still in my closet.

predictive
Jan 11, 2006

For awesome, press 1.

Kastivich posted:

Still in my closet.

I'm happy to pay for shipping for it; how do I send you my address and the shipping amount (you don't seem have have PM)?

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

predictive posted:

I'm happy to pay for shipping for it; how do I send you my address and the shipping amount (you don't seem have have PM)?

Send me an email at...

Kastivich fucked around with this message at 23:08 on May 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~
I don't know how many Central New Jersey goons we have but I figured I'd throw these up here just in case.

2009 Kawasaki Ninja 500 $3300 OBO

Bike has 5,300 miles on it, was garage kept by both myself and PO.
Tires are Pirelli Sport Demons with ~400 miles on them.
Only thing not stock is windscreen, though I still have that if wanted.
Bike was dropped once, details here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3091384&pagenumber=107&perpage=40#post433053866

Asking for $3300, CL post here, OBO. : http://cnj.craigslist.org/mcy/5031617098.html

1997 Kawasaki KX125 $1700 OBO

Not much to say about this. It's a dirt bike and it runs.
Bought it about 3 years ago but never got much use out of it. I figured instead of letting it rot in my garage I'd sell it to someone who'll get some use out of it.

Asking $1700 OBO, CL post here: http://cnj.craigslist.org/mcy/5031620683.html