Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Brannock posted:

I hope the curse turns Gronk into a monk or something.

If the Madden curse was real like that Sherman would've spent the year with his jaw wired shut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

Havoc904 posted:

I would even be happy for them to throw a middle round pick towards the Bucs to test out Martin for a year. They just need SOMETHING else.
Ray Rice is available.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

whypick1 posted:

If the Madden curse was real like that Sherman would've spent the year with his jaw wired shut.

The curse is real.

Realtalk: that should the cover of next year's Madden.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Brannock posted:

I hope the curse turns Gronk into a monk or something.

You go too far. The Madden curse punishes the athlete, not America.:911:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
btw you guys Amari Cooper's twitter is nothing but retweets of wise sayings, news articles about his coaches/teammates, and bible verses. what i'm saying is he's the perfect complement to Derek Carr

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Brown is the only player besides Gronk who legit has a shot. I think Gronk gets it, but it's not going to really be Gronk unless he's trucking someone.

Give it to Brown I say, it's extremely unlikely he's the best WR in the league again. Gronk has no competition.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
kill me

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
Right after you timg that poo poo.

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Oh now I get it. May the 4th is today's date.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Coldforge posted:

no, no, that's perfect

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Ozu posted:

Madden 16 cover finalists. Is there any way Gronk doesn't win this?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/madden-nfl-16-cover-finalists-revealed/1100-6427074/

ODB has a very good chance of winning this, methinks.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Shath Hole posted:

Falcons signed something called Collin Mooney. Any Titans fans care to elaborate? Apparently he graded very well in run blocking (pff I know) is he any good?

he is fine. he lost his job to jackie battle if that tells you anything

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Metapod posted:

he is fine. he lost his job to jackie battle if that tells you anything

At least it is competition for Patrick DiMarco who is god awful so I'm ok with fine.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Coldforge posted:

The curse is real.

Realtalk: that should the cover of next year's Madden.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Coldforge posted:

The vicissitudes of phone posting

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I wanna strangle whoever told marketing departments about May the 4th be with you.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Spoeank posted:

I wanna strangle whoever told marketing departments about May the 4th be with you.

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000490966/star-wars-draft-day

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Texans extend Whitney Mercilus for 4 more years. I'm uncertain about this move :ohdear:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Andrew Whitworth is pissed that the Bengals drafted two tackles and wants a deal before the season starts

quote:

"[When a team says] we'd like you to prepare two young guys to be really good football players, we'd like you to be the leader of our football team, but we'd also like the best situation possible for us to talk to you when we want to, that's a one-way street, and not really top of the line in customer service," Whitworth said.

"It's pretty easy to prove my contributions to this franchise over the last 10 years and you've got a guy fighting for his life?" Whitworth said. "I think I've earned more than that."

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Spoeank posted:

I wanna strangle whoever came up with May the 4th be with you.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Why are you dorks upset that once a year we have a Star Wars day?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

blue squares posted:

That's not what they're upset about. They're upset about the blatant attempts by corporate sources to try to seem hip and with-it by spewing forth this crap.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

I'd buy it.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Brannock posted:

That's not what they're upset about. They're upset about the blatant attempts by corporate sources to try to seem hip and with-it by spewing forth this crap.

Just wait for the dickbuttification of everything soon.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

blue squares posted:

Because Star Wars sucks.

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

blue squares posted:

TFF has a Star Wars day way more often than that, and it really shouldn't.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Atticus Finch posted:

Andrew Whitworth is pissed that the Bengals drafted two tackles and wants a deal before the season starts

I think he'll get an extension at least through 2016, anything after that would probably be zero guaranteed money though. I think he'll start this year and play a 6th lineman role next year.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

And it's for the XBone. Perfect.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Seattle Kit Fisto's. Get rekt everyone else!

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Star Wars wasn't even released on May 4. This poo poo literally only exists because someone made a lovely pun one time.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Brannock posted:

Yeah, it's Star Wars day. Star Wars has been that since before Reagen was in office.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Benne posted:

Star Wars wasn't even released on May 4. This poo poo literally only exists because someone made a lovely pun one time.

Bingo. I used to make a lovely joke that it was Star Wars Day when I was younger. Now that poo poo's everywhere.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

star war isn't even a good movie

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Gatts posted:

Because Star Wars sucks.

Ehud posted:

star war isn't even a good movie

i will fight all those with this opinion

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

I think he'll get an extension at least through 2016, anything after that would probably be zero guaranteed money though. I think he'll start this year and play a 6th lineman role next year.
Someone, I think Peter King, suggested extending Whitworth then moving him to guard, then moving Boling to center. I'd be all the way the gently caress down. Nothing against Bodine but he's clearly the weak link in the Oline by a country mile.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
May 4th is a day to get drunk and sad and listen to Neil Young songs, not watch Harrison Ford's 17th best movie.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

No Safe Word posted:

Texans extend Whitney Mercilus for 4 more years. I'm uncertain about this move :ohdear:

4/26 with 10.8 guaranteed

That's.. a lot higher than I'd expect for Merc

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Everyone about to argue about the merits of Star Wars needs to go stick their dick in an outlet

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Starting Left Tackle dares team to draft his replacement, lashes out publicly when they do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Petite Dinklage posted:

Everyone about to argue about the merits of Star Wars needs to go stick their dick in an outlet

• Locked thread