Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
let me re-phrase that; what is the best way to kill as many bears as possible? its for a project

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

:gas:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i hear AIDS is good too

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
ok so you know how they tell you to play dead if a bear comes at you

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i mean i need a way to get as many bears as possible in the same place at the same time, but they are fairly solitary and majestic creatures, so i need to lure them into a box canyon or something

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i hit post by accident too early but what i meant to say is

they tell you to play dead if a bear comes at you , so what i recommend is act really alive and they'll come to you

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

ok so you know how they tell you to play dead if a bear comes at you

yeah i dont i think i could do that, i need some kind of bear protection suit or something like a sharkhunter

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
google bear protection suit to see what i mean

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

i hit post by accident too early but what i meant to say is

they tell you to play dead if a bear comes at you , so what i recommend is act really alive and they'll come to you

yeah maybe one or two, i need a lot more than that - like 50-100

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
jet fuel can't melt stray bears

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

what if we make a big canyon into a big grill, and call it bear grills or something, we could watch them slowly burn while they try to climb out and we lay down one liners like "i can't bear to watch"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

satanic splash-back posted:

what if we make a big canyon into a big grill, and call it bear grills or something, we could watch them slowly burn while they try to climb out and we lay down one liners like "i can't bear to watch"

first i need to get them all in there!!

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape
Are bears halal? If not, just invite ISIS. They have a thing for mass murder.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bokito posted:

Are bears halal? If not, just invite ISIS. They have a thing for mass murder.

why dont you go loving kill yourself you worthless piece of poo poo, this is serious business get the gently caress out

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

-find an amusement park that has the most bears around it

-dump a truck full of salmon a little bit inside the entrance (entrances are usually tight and have turnstiles and poo poo so the bears will have to move slowly and get clustered together)

-post up in a roller coaster or ferris wheel that isn't moving with a nice vantage point over the entrance and when there's enough bears just open up with a sniper rifle or machine gun or grenades or something

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape

dad gay. so what posted:

why dont you go loving kill yourself you worthless piece of poo poo, this is serious business get the gently caress out

Hey man, just trying to come up with some ideas, you know I got your back on the whole 5 guys thing.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

-find an amusement park that has the most bears around it

-dump a truck full of salmon a little bit inside the entrance (entrances are usually tight and have turnstiles and poo poo so the bears will have to move slowly and get clustered together)

-post up in a roller coaster or ferris wheel that isn't moving with a nice vantage point over the entrance and when there's enough bears just open up with a sniper rifle or machine gun or grenades or something

thats a pretty good idea, but i dont think that would be enough

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bokito posted:

Hey man, just trying to come up with some ideas, you know I got your back on the whole 5 guys thing.

whatevs :rolleyes:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

hey i found some help

bear hunters posted:

"Ever wanted to attract a bear of your very own? Well this pictorial guide will allow you to do so in a fuss free, easy to follow manner. Simply follow the instructions as detailed and await your new found friend.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
a bunch of 5 guys burgers and fries will attract the bears and then the "food" will tear up their insides causing them to poo poo to death

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
oh for fucks sake, how hard is it to brainstorm a way to get 50-100 bears in the same place at the same time without their knowing it? i thought autists were supposed to be smart

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape
Are we talking about the animal or the big hairy gay kind BTW?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bokito posted:

Are we talking about the animal or the big hairy gay kind BTW?

wild bears ursus majoris or something

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i will probably have a bulldozer to use as well

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

snipers

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
if theyre black bears just call the cops

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ugh

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

:(

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ok let me spell it for you.

i. need. to. get. 50-100. bears. in. the. same. place. at. the. same. time.

thoughts?

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
bait them

with

5 guys burgers and fries hamburgers

and then

keep feeding them the hamburgers until

they die of overeating or a myocardial infarction

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

sorry dude, its just business

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

remote controlled robot salmon with operator-activated electric shock sticks, and backup machine guns (at least arranged in different directions in case of multiple bears, or if they attempt an escape). release many of these into the wild, wherever national geographic is currently filming bears grabbing fish out of the air (bears seem to love doing that poo poo on camera).

the trick is to hire veteran uav pilots from the us military so they are already trained to kill helpless creatures; the skills will transfer effortlessly to ursine genocide via robotic fish

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

tomstuart posted:

bait them

with

5 guys burgers and fries hamburgers

and then

keep feeding them the hamburgers until

they die of overeating or a myocardial infarction

ok your pretty much chalked, next

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Shotgun

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Sorry I thought you said beers

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

satanic splash-back posted:

remote controlled robot salmon with operator-activated electric shock sticks, and backup machine guns (at least arranged in different directions in case of multiple bears, or if they attempt an escape). release many of these into the wild, wherever national geographic is currently filming bears grabbing fish out of the air (bears seem to love doing that poo poo on camera).

the trick is to hire veteran uav pilots from the us military so they are already trained to kill helpless creatures; the skills will transfer effortlessly to ursine genocide via robotic fish

hmm, thoughtful post, however, you are missing the point. all the bears will be killed at about the same time. i dont really have time to go flying around shooting bears one at a time

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Tomtom posted:

Sorry I thought you said beers

lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thanks for the idea.

tonight i will shotgun 6 16oz miller lites to kick off bear--- hmm needs a name, not bear week but hmmm

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

-get a magnet and tune it so it only attracts bear hair (get a scientist for this step)

-launch the magnet into orbit (get a scientist again, maybe even a different one)

-turn on the magnet, sucking all the bears up through the atmosphere (this will kill most of them)

-turn off the magnet, dropping the bears back down to earth (this should kill the rest)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

we don't need to gather them in one place, we just need to make them want to gather in one place.

i suggest we organize a new program where we watch what they are doing night and day, but never do anything with the surveillance. eventually they will get fed up with being watched while trying to eat, gently caress, poop, or whatever the gently caress bears do. at this point they will complain, but their individual voices will never be heard from above. the resulting emotions may lead to apathy in the general masses, but some will organize, as it is easy to ignore one angry bear, but a group of angry bears is much more difficult ot ignore. once they realize this, they will band together so their voice will be heard, possibly chanting or making signs to hold while angrily yelling or walking around in circles in front of important clearings or riverbeds.

it is then that we will strike.

• Locked thread