Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
It's not even really close. It's weird how she doesn't look that good in pictures or photos but those cheekbones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
sorry about your head OP

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
so nice of you to include a pic of said woman in your op.

oh wait. you didn't.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
nice topic, relevant, cool, not a bizarre fetish, voting 4

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i'd rather have cuddy

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

kirk cameron?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
isnt that the lesbo

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
never really watched the show

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I knew it would start an argument because like I said she looks uncomparably better in motion but here

[timg] http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2600000/Allison-Cameron-3-dr-allison-cameron-2649511-268-402.jpg[/timg]

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
she is extremely normal attractive. you think she looks better "in motion" becuase you have a crush on her. this changes how you view them in your brain. look it up

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
She was the original hot doctor on the shoe not the Libyan.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

is that the one who has the machined diamond shaped head? if so yeah she is absurdly pretty in an alien way.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
it;s actually the boob woman from true detective

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

she is extremely normal attractive. you think she looks better "in motion" becuase you have a crush on her. this changes how you view them in your brain. look it up

Ridiculous.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

monica bellucci is basically the most attractive woman who has ever existed, i say this with confidence.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sharzak posted:

I knew it would start an argument because like I said she looks uncomparably better in motion but here

[timg] http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2600000/Allison-Cameron-3-dr-allison-cameron-2649511-268-402.jpg[/timg]

This is like a downtown 6. Dude, where do you live that this is like 10+?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
dont worry bro he just crushin

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

OK it actually does sound ridiculous but I can't figure out how she's so hot on the show but I can objectively tell she's not that good looking in photographs

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

dont worry bro he just crushin

Roger Wilco

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Sharzak posted:

OK it actually does sound ridiculous but I can't figure out how she's so hot on the show but I can objectively tell she's not that good looking in photographs

what I said was true it was just very poorly worded

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Sharzak posted:

crush

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Well elaborate then.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

End Of Worlds posted:

nick sabotkas girlfriend has the superior rack

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence it'll be in there, how your brain skews things a bit etc

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

End Of Worlds posted:

WHo to the what now?>

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence it'll be in there, how your brain skews things a bit etc

~limerent object~

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Yeah that's basically how I roll.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
You know I weirdly only seem to date girls going into some sort of medicine. Holy poo poo there have been like two exceptions my whole dating life. I never really realized this before. What do I do

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Sharzak posted:

You know I weirdly only seem to date girls going into some sort of medicine. Holy poo poo there have been like two exceptions my whole dating life. I never really realized this before. What do I do

become a doctor and gently caress literally every nurse

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Concerned Citizen posted:

become a doctor and gently caress literally every nurse

That, or make yourself sick. Maybe that disease where your boner wont go down.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I will never find any actor attractive because actors are bigger whores than actual whores are. A whore would refuse to have anything to do with a puss leaking diseased penis while for the same price an actor will swear on international television that it is the greatest penis man kind has ever produced. A revolutionary cock that cures cancer!

Sorry for using your I have a crush on a celebrity thread to vent but that's just how I feel.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I will never find any actor attractive because actors are bigger whores than actual whores are. A whore would refuse to have anything to do with a puss leaking diseased penis while for the same price an actor will swear on international television that it is the greatest penis man kind has ever produced. A revolutionary cock that cures cancer!

Sorry for using your I have a crush on a celebrity thread to vent but that's just how I feel.

so youre saying youre gay

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I would literally go on live television and swear before Christ that human feces tastes better than filet mignon for a tenth of the money they make

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

oh wait. you didn't.

You should go have a drink

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
who?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Did House ever gently caress Cuddy?

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

burritolingus posted:

Yes and they had a relationship and then they broke up and then he drove his car into her house

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

burritolingus posted:

I don't know house was a dumb bad show I didn't watch because I was too busy having sex IRL. Nbd

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I am just catching up through house on Netflix and am in the middle of season two at what point did they fire the team and make it terrible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubesock
Apr 20, 2002

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

oh wait. you didn't.

And furthermore, gently caress you op!

• Locked thread