Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

velocross
Sep 16, 2007

Disco Disco Disco Disco Disco Disco Disco Disco Disco
Possibly looking for a FZ-09, any color other than orange or red. Prefer liquid graphite with the blue wheels.

I'm located in Fort Worth, TX but kinda thinking of doing something dumb like a fly and ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise
Sep 10, 2003
Anybody want a super cool, unique sportbike?

I've quit my job and I'm traveling long term (worldwide!) starting3 weeks from now. I've battled internally HARD about whether the sell the Duke, as she's been so good to me. But ultimately, she really should go to a good new home instead of storage.

$5600. Firm.

-2008 Super Duke 990
-25k miles, this is nothing in LC8 world. Valves have been checked.
-FMF Apex Carbon Pipes (stock pipe included)
-Michelin Pilot Road 3 Tires in excellent condition, rear is only a few months old.
-SAS and secondary butterflies disabled via USB (cable included)
-Currently running standard 91 octane map from Akrapovic
-CRG mirrors - spare pair included as well
-Pazzo Levers
-K&N Air Filter
-KTM Tall windscreen (stock included)
-Aftermarket throttle cam
-Wired for USB, both GPS (miniUSB) and ValentineOne
-Fresh oil change - will include KTM 3-filter change kit as well
-Rear Spool Stand included
-Frame Stand available

Chain and Sprockets are in good condition. Fork oil has been changed, never had an issue with her other than needing a new battery.

$5600. Please include a case of beer as well, to drown my sorrow. :cry

Located in Philadelphia, PA. Can deliver semi-locally.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Man I wish I was in the position to buy. That would make a great addition to my stable right next to my 2008 990 adventure. Good luck.

velocross
Sep 16, 2007

Seriously, any chance you or anyone you know is heading down south? I'm definitely interested but Pennsylvania is a little far for a fly and ride :(

Blaise
Sep 10, 2003

velocross posted:

Seriously, any chance you or anyone you know is heading down south? I'm definitely interested but Pennsylvania is a little far for a fly and ride :(

I'm crazy enough to ride and fly. Where are you located? Bike is 100%, I'd trust it to go cross-country.

velocross
Sep 16, 2007

Blaise posted:

I'm crazy enough to ride and fly. Where are you located? Bike is 100%, I'd trust it to go cross-country.

Hit me up, aveloc1ty at gmail.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

Mcqueen posted:

I have a really excellent condition Kriega R25 pack I want to sell for $125 shipped.

I also have a decent condition Kriega US-20 dry sack and the tank mount to match for $120 shipped. The exterior is really nice, but the interior is stained from a bottle of Stabil ethanol mix that leaked in it, just cosmetic.

Also have a bunch of gear I could part with here: http://imgur.com/a/8RJDm#12 Feel free to make an offer if it catches your eyeball. The womans scorpion jacket and small Bell Revolver have been worn probs 5 times.

Located in Seattle.

TheScott2K posted:

Alpinestars Tech Aero magnetic tank bag - $100 shipped

-Main compartment is expandable with a zipper
-GPS/phone window compartment with a headphone hole on top
-Sunglasses compartment at front
-Two side compartments
-Waterproof shroud that hides in zippered compartment
-Zips off of magnetic pad and turns into a backpack

PM me if interested.

Either of you guys still have these by chance?

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 00:26 on May 24, 2015

Powerthirst
Jun 4, 2009
Got a few things left over from my Vulcan 500 I don't have anymore and want to get rid of them.

Thinking $70 shipped for everything.

1. Haynes Manual (85-07 454LTD/LTD450, Vulcan 500 and Ninja 250)
2. #102 main jet Qty 2
3. #35 Pilot jet Qty 2
4. EBC FA85HH brake pads

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Solo padded seat I pulled off of my Sportster '48. I don't care for it that much; it's super cushy and padded but kind of wide for me?

The bike it came off of had ~400 miles on it, so maybe that many miles on it, maybe less. Looks really new. No damage to the cover, stitching, etc.

Not sure what to ask for this though, PM me.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Powerthirst posted:

Got a few things left over from my Vulcan 500 I don't have anymore and want to get rid of them.

Thinking $70 shipped for everything.

1. Haynes Manual (85-07 454LTD/LTD450, Vulcan 500 and Ninja 250)
2. #102 main jet Qty 2
3. #35 Pilot jet Qty 2
4. EBC FA85HH brake pads

I just recently bought that manual :doh:

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Also selling my KZ750, I haven't taken it out once since getting the Sportster and my girlfriend can't touch the ground on it. I'd like to get her on something, and preferably a Ninja 250 / something that's not 4x her bodyweight.

Or $1500 obo.

Kalamazoo, MI.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Messaging you right now.

mungtor
May 3, 2005

Yeah, I hate me too.
Nap Ghost
If anybody here wants a 5th Gen VFR, I'm reluctantly selling mine. It's been a great bike and I've put a lot of work into it. The Craigslist price is intentionally high, so there's a decent discount for goons.

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/mcy/5048919124.html

Basically, I'm selling to fund more stuff for the Blackbird (and maybe a cheap dirt bike). It's too nice of a bike to just sit in the shed.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

ChewedFood posted:

I've got some parts for an 83 Suzuki gs750 laying around in Seattle area.

Front wheel with rotors
Forks
Plastics
Headlight assy
Tank
Seat
Various other bits

Will link cl ad once it's made

Do you still have this? I need some gs parts.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Biek manuals for sale. $10 each plus shipping. Both are in good condition besides a few grease fingerprints and notes.

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012

bird cooch posted:

Do you still have this? I need some gs parts.

Yessir

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Email me

bird cooch fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jun 3, 2015

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
Sold!

cursedshitbox fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Jun 3, 2015

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS
I have a new Sunstar 52216 sprocket that I am willing to send away for cost of shipping. These are the applications:

11-15 Honda CB1000R
02-06 Honda CB900F 919
04-13 Honda CBR1000RR
93-95 Honda CBR900RR
00-06 Honda RVT1000R RC51
94-03 Honda VF750C Magna
95-00 Honda VF750C2 Magna Deluxe
90-97 Honda VFR750F
98-05 Honda VTR1000F Super Hawk 996

As the part number indicates, it is a 16 tooth.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
I've got some GSXR 1000 bits I need to get rid of for my uncle (cause they're in my garage) I'll get an official list with appropriate years if anyones interested.

Some fairing pieces (sides and fenders I believe) for 2001, the flashy red stuff
Stock exhaust header to a slip on for 2008 ( I believe its yoshi or 2bros, full length)

also I could use a tank bag or good aero backpack for my commute on my '14 636 if anyone's got one they're not using. Also some commuting pants sized 32/32 would be cool.

mrking
May 27, 2006

There's No Limit To What We Can't Accomplish

hot sauce posted:

Biek manuals for sale. $10 each plus shipping. Both are in good condition besides a few grease fingerprints and notes.

sent you a pm about the ninja manual or email me at smgroves at gmail

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

mrking posted:

sent you a pm about the ninja manual or email me at smgroves at gmail

Sorry man, I totally missed that PM. I'll email you now.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

hot sauce posted:

Ninja 250 manual was sold to mrking, but the CBR one is still available if anyone wants it.

Dead Pressed
Nov 11, 2009
Looking to sell my 09 KLR. Bike is in good condition, just ready have some other short term goals. 15k miles, wired for heated gear. I'm asking $3900 on CL, would sell it to a goon for $3k. I'm in Knoxville, TN.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

sold :(

The Royal Nonesuch fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Jul 2, 2015

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Revvik posted:

Also selling my KZ750, I haven't taken it out once since getting the Sportster and my girlfriend can't touch the ground on it. I'd like to get her on something, and preferably a Ninja 250 / something that's not 4x her bodyweight.

Or $1500 obo.

Kalamazoo, MI.

Had a couple bites but this is still sitting in my garage.

CraigSlice
Sep 23, 2005
: )
Looking to sell my 2009 Triumph America 6300 miles. Just don't ride it enough/at all lately. located in El Paso, TX.

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

Do those sweet plaid pants come with the bike?

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Revvik posted:

Had a couple bites but this is still sitting in my garage.

Sold locally

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Y'all remember this, right?

Then I crashed and went all to hell. Well, everything broken on the bike is fixed. It's begging to be ridden again, and I just can't answer that call.

2006 Buell Ulysses, 35,350 miles. 1203ccs. 105 hp. Freshly de-plasti-dipped. Located in Chicago. $3000 for a goon, and I'll throw it on a trailer and drive it a few hundred miles if you need. Here's the craigslist link:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/5084775731.html

e. Remember: It was designed by Erik Buell, so you know it's going to be a little crazy but in a good way:eng101:

Safety Dance fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Jun 21, 2015

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
I hope your leg's healing up OK! :keke:

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Like, 75% at this point. My new physical therapist is doing me a lot of good.

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

Hope it is back to 100% soon!

Also I appear to still have your torque wrench... I work in the west loop, let me know if you want to grab it or I can drop it off sometime after work.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Man_of_Teflon posted:

Hope it is back to 100% soon!

Also I appear to still have your torque wrench... I work in the west loop, let me know if you want to grab it or I can drop it off sometime after work.

Thanks, man. I keep forgetting to get in touch with you about the wrench. I'll PM you.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

A long shot but if anyone is interested in a complete set of Road King tins:

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/mpo/5097011596.html

mungtor
May 3, 2005

Yeah, I hate me too.
Nap Ghost
Edit: Sold!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mungtor fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Aug 6, 2015

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

SaNChEzZ posted:

This is just a feeler, bike probably won't be available until May/June.

Due to my short commute, and the lack of desire to ride on weekends I'm going to put the Duke up for sale.

I've owned 18 months, and it still doesn't have 1000 miles on it, it's not fair to the bike, it needs a loving home!

Here's the details, there are few:
2013 KTM Duke 690
Purchased from Del Amo Motorsports in Manhattan Beach, CA June 2013
1st Service done at Del Amo Motorsports in Manhattan Beach, CA
KTM Powerparts Clear Airbox Cover
KTM Powerparts Engine Guards/Frame Extension Thingies
No-name Swingarm Spools
Acerbis Handguards

Asking $7500 for a goon, I am still making payments on the bike, but not riding it nearly enough (4 mile commute) which is why it's going. If interested, I will have to accept payment (you'll get the bike at this point), pay the balance and either have the title issued to you if allowed through FreedomRoad Financial, or receive the title in my name and FedEx it to you upon receipt. If you're from out of town and interested, I will 100% provide accommodations in beautiful Southern California for a fly and ride.

The bike is currently registered until June of 2016. Comes with everything that it came with from the factory, yes that includes the combination spanner/bottle opener. I will also include, some saddlebags, a tailbag with a hosed up zipper, the rear stand and anything else I can think of that I won't need anymore.

These images are semi-recent, the license plate has never been on the bike for whatever reason, but I have it and that will be included obviously. Clean title, never been crashed, down or damaged in any way.

Questions, comments whatever, feel free to shoot me a PM or email me at aylesworth at google's mail service.

Bike is located in El Segundo, which is within spitting distance from LAX.

Still for sale, $7k goon price. Still under 1100 miles :negative: Since the last post, the registration has come and been paid, it's now reg'd until June 2016.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

SV650 Nekkid located in Indianapolis, IN

After careful consideration I have decided to put my motorcycle up for sale. I just don't get to ride as often as I like and not having a garage sucks. It is a 2007 Suzuki SV650 w/~3000 miles. Figured I'd post this here before CL/eBay.

djfooboo fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Jul 14, 2015

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
I'll start the bidding at $400.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

captainOrbital posted: