Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

E: new page, let's make this a good one

beanieson fucked around with this message at 01:57 on May 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
aye carumba

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Aaaaaaaaaaand for n4i:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Well hello

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
https://news.vice.com/article/vice-news-archives-north-korean-labor-camps?utm_source=vicenewsfb

Vice piece about North Korean labor camps in Russia

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Got my pasty white Irish rear end boiled like a lobster today, but it was so worth it. Good burgers, good beers, good butts.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Basticle posted:

I dont actually know whats happening in this probably :nws: , definately :nms: http://i.imgur.com/jje7VDg.gif

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Why have I not seen Broad City before today

These women are terrible at being adults

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

NoNostalgia4Grover posted:

Hey Shim, I guess no trail hiking news means that you & Spongebob have punked out.

"Got Bored, Went Home......"

I want to say Holly Bloopers had that as his trail fail bet.

It was a fail from the time we had to come back for the mother in law heart attack, and two abortive restarts. Going to mammoth caves national park for a couple weeks of back country hiking and camping mid June, now.

Motherfucking Appalachian Trail.. I loved it, just didn't work this year. I don't know if I'll ever do it in one season.. But some of it, southern bit obviously, is done.

Next year after classes are done my plan is getting all the way to harpers ferry from Amicola, then coming back to the Midwest. Then year after that, harpers ferry to Maine.

:sigh:

Still have other hikes and trips to do this summer to justify all my outdoors gear I bought this winter. Taking the wife kayaking near here this next month, too.

SpongeBob had to return to the land of the fully employed, so I'm wandering the unemployed, drifting directionless, vet wave solo since he decided to leave town for new work/school anyway. :(

We need more of GiP in Memphis. You guys would like Beale street. I like my gentrified suburb though. It's the epitome of the sunset suburb. After sunset only folks who live here, are here.

Our superficial skin tone similarities here are just a statistical fluke because we are living in the blackest part of Tennessee. And because our cops don't like.. Out of towners.

I love this country.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Watched John Wick and Kingsman today.

Don't watch John Wick. Watch Kingsman.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

holocaust bloopers posted:

I loved the movie,but I'll also hear why you didn't. So why didn't you enjoy it?

The pacing. By the time everything wrapped up I didn't give a poo poo about any of the characters. It was a slow burn that fizzled out.

Also it wasted alot of opportunities to examine interesting stuff about AI. Ultimately it was approaching good but sucked

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Os that the blonde weird chick from harry Potter?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Faulting the movie for not showing interesting stuff about AI is like criticizing Indiana Jones for not having scenes involving ancient artifacts.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

:poland:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

It was a fail from the time we had to come back for the mother in law heart attack, and two abortive restarts. Going to mammoth caves national park for a couple weeks of back country hiking and camping mid June, now.

Motherfucking Appalachian Trail.. I loved it, just didn't work this year. I don't know if I'll ever do it in one season.. But some of it, southern bit obviously, is done.

Next year after classes are done my plan is getting all the way to harpers ferry from Amicola, then coming back to the Midwest. Then year after that, harpers ferry to Maine.

Still have other hikes and trips to do this summer to justify all my outdoors gear I bought this winter. Taking the wife kayaking near here this next month, too.

SpongeBob had to return to the land of the fully employed, so I'm wandering the unemployed, drifting directionless, vet wave solo since he decided to leave town for new work/school anyway. :(

We need more of GiP in Memphis. You guys would like Beale street. I like my gentrified suburb though. It's the epitome of the sunset suburb. After sunset only folks who live here, are here.

Our superficial skin tone similarities here are just a statistical fluke because we are living in the blackest part of Tennessee. And because our cops don't like.. Out of towners.

I love this country.

did your cart break

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I like Memphis. Or Nashville. Whichever one I went TDY to. 3 days to put in a 4 hour shift.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Godholio posted:

I like Memphis. Or Nashville. Whichever one I went TDY to. 3 days to put in a 4 hour shift.

That was probably Nashville, unless you were at Millington. Memphis is crap and the only reason I still live here is I'm literally addicted to the best BBQ in the world.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Two Finger posted:

did your cart break

Damnit you stole my joke.

N4I: In honor of shim & spongebob's failed goon deathmarch & in rememberance of the recent San Francisco goon deathmarch fail, please rename this thread or the gip current events thread to:
Maybe Shim's stroller broke too?

Serious though shim. I'm happy that both you of you are alive, and making individual life plans.

quantumfoam fucked around with this message at 13:23 on May 26, 2015

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Anita Dickinme posted:

Memphis is crap and the only reason I still live here is I'm literally addicted to the best BBQ in the world.

Them's fightin' words, Yankee. :clint:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

at the date posted:

Them's fightin' words, Yankee. :clint:

Best BBQ is Texas BBQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Watched John Wick and Kingsman today.

Don't watch John Wick. Watch Kingsman.

QTIYD

I legit lol'd at the swedish princess' line. It was completely out of left field and I am a 10 year old.

• Locked thread