Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
fleshlight soccer balls with obama's interns faces on them so he could keep his sexual assault rate up while not being president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Darth123123 posted:

So who are these "five sports-marketing executives" guys?

They're the ones the DoJ identified as the most vulnerable to prosecution, and therefore the most likely to roll over on everyone in return for leniency.

That's how this poo poo works. You squeeze the middle until the top comes off.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Ork of Fiction posted:

...go on...

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Ork of Fiction posted:

They're the ones the DoJ identified as the most vulnerable to prosecution, and therefore the most likely to roll over on everyone in return for leniency.

From time to time the anal glands of soccer must be refreshed with the anal gland squeezings of fifa officials

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Only one?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
america owns suck it soccer boys

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Fetus Tree posted:

...go on...

So they pick these guy up and take them to a secluded location. Then they start workin em, and the work em hard. Just hours at a time, back and forth. No breaks until someone spills. They start at the soft spots, their weak points, and just dig until they're in a lather, like a dog with a bone. I'm telling you these mothers get deep. Then right when they think they can't take anymore, when they're losing their minds, blam, ropes of cum in their faces.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Ork of Fiction posted:

So they pick these guy up and take them to a secluded location. Then they start workin em, and the work em hard. Just hours at a time, back and forth. No breaks until someone spills. They start at the soft spots, their weak points, and just dig until they're in a lather, like a dog with a bone. I'm telling you these mothers get deep. Then right when they think they can't take anymore, when they're losing their minds, blam, ropes of cum in their faces.

i feel a lot dirtier about this than i thought i would

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
Soccer is a terrible sport and it's about time the legal system recognized this fact.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
everyone in the EU just came simultaneously.

every single man, woman, and child.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Ork of Fiction posted:

One of the more interesting takes that I have seen is that their arrest in Switzerland was interesting because of how the Swiss seem to be going out of their way to help out on this when they are generally super against extradition or arrest for financial crimes.

Basically that a lot of countries are sick of FIFA's poo poo and ready to roll a bunch of officials and basically asked the US to do it because we are the only country both big enough to prosecute and has a population that doesn't give a poo poo about soccer.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i'm edging at the thought of some rich old-money french fucks getting jailtime

i know it'll just end in tears of disappointment and despair, like every other time i masturbate, but hope springs eternal

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Dear Loretta Lynch, please arrest David Beckham and Posh Spice.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Who are the major clothing/sporting goods sponsors for soccer? Adidas? Nike? Under armor? I want some big corporate guys goin down too

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much

Three Olives posted:

One of the more interesting takes that I have seen is that their arrest in Switzerland was interesting because of how the Swiss seem to be going out of their way to help out on this when they are generally super against extradition or arrest for financial crimes.

Basically that a lot of countries are sick of FIFA's poo poo and ready to roll a bunch of officials and basically asked the US to do it because we are the only country both big enough to prosecute and has a population that doesn't give a poo poo about soccer.

The people indicted are not Swiss nationals, so the Swiss don't care, Blatter however is, and that is going to be the hard part, extraditing him.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

mikemil828 posted:

The people indicted are not Swiss nationals, so the Swiss don't care, Blatter however is, and that is going to be the hard part, extraditing him.

not when the murder conspiracies start flowing

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
does this mean soccer practice is cancelled?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1tzr0n_Usk

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
"This really is the World Cup of fraud, and today we are issuing FIFA a red card" - Richard Weber of the IRS investigation

drat son

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

quote:

Warner appeared in court, where a judge read 12 charges against him and then granted him $2.5 million bail on certain conditions, including that he surrender his passport and report to police twice a week. Warner did not enter a plea and is scheduled to appear in court again July 12.

Police said there was a delay in processing Warner's bail, delaying his release.

they'll make it up by adding a random amount of time to the end of his sentence

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
America isn't very good at soccer, so we must shut it down.

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Darth123123 posted:

Who are the major clothing/sporting goods sponsors for soccer? Adidas? Nike? Under armor? I want some big corporate guys goin down too

Nike.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/nike-cooperating-with-authorities-on-fifa-allegations-1432752855

(also Adidas, but nothing like that has happened with them yet)

Sax Mortar fucked around with this message at 00:27 on May 28, 2015

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
it just occurred to me that america is the best thing to happen to international soccer ever now lmfao

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

you irl posted:

"This really is the World Cup of fraud, and today we are issuing FIFA a red card" - Richard Weber of the IRS investigation

drat son

that dude waited months and months to roll that one out, he couldn't wait

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
In return for America doing this, all Europeans should have to watch the next Superbowl.

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

these assholes were dirty, filthy scum. If RICO rolls up Blatter this will be the greatest thing.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i hope euros are super pissed about this talking about american imperialism n poo poo in their beer hauses

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Moridin920 posted:

i hope euros are super pissed about this talking about american imperialism n poo poo in their beer hauses

your original post was actually worse than this so i guess that was a slick edit

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
speaking of posts

This Jacket Is Me posted:

If I were the American Minister of Justice I would indict all soccer players for being wincing dramatic homos. The worst parts of hockey (low score, trash tiebreaker mechanism), basketball (foul baiting, ref nagging) and the Raiders (fans) rolled into a single 4 hour daydrinking event. FIFA will roll around yelping until it's obvious no one is paying attention, then appeal to some authority who will tell them to gently caress off, and then sulk back into business as usual.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

from the D&D thread, which is probably the best post in that thread i'd imagine, got this guy a 7 day probation lmfao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fetus Tree posted:

your original post was actually worse than this so i guess that was a slick edit

yeah it was pretty stupid. sometimes I just post and then edit as I go

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Fetus Tree posted:

speaking of posts

from the D&D thread, which is probably the best post in that thread i'd imagine, got this guy a 7 day probation lmfao

don't ever change d&d mods

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
I'm loving the statements from world cup sponsors Nike, McDonalds and Coca-Cola who are all shocked and outraged that any corporation can run so unethically...

Good job though America, you done alright this time.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

gottabefrank posted:

these assholes were dirty, filthy scum. If RICO rolls up Blatter this will be the greatest thing.

:lol:

There is no "if" with RICO. That poo poo literally breaks mob bosses

Hector Beerlioz posted:

In return for America doing this, all Europeans should have to watch the next Superbowl.

nahh, the rest of the world just has to start calling is soccer

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

quote:

For 2012, the US Department of Justice reported a 93% conviction rate.

FIFA, you done goofed.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

mikemil828 posted:

I'm pretty sure that's why SEAL teams dump the bodies in the ocean

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
this is super interesting geopolitically and i genuinely hope this breaks up the eurozone and ends in global nuclear holocaust

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
im not like planning on it or anything, im not crazy, i just really want ww3 + the extinction of all complex life on earth

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I hope we go after cricket next, bring freedom to all the weird foreign sports.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Supreme Allah posted:

I hope we go after cricket next, bring freedom to all the weird foreign sports.

dont gently caress w my chance at a sequel to million dollar arm

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
FIFA= loving Itallians loving Assholes

• Locked thread