Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Spoeank posted:

Goddamn, Febreeze.

This is fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I missed it. What does Febreeze have to do with that?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

A Man and his dog posted:

I missed it. What does Febreeze have to do with that?

http://uproxx.com/ksk/2015/05/colin-kaepernicks-history-of-insensitive-tweets/

He made it

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Got it now. I died at the #Chernobyl one.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
loving :laffo:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Oh my god 7 for sept

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
@AdamSchefter: Think Saints are NFC South favorites. Crushed it this off-season...

Boooooooooooo!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I may be remembering wrong, but wasn't the end result of all the Saint's moves just a lot of shuffling around?

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
@AdamSchefter: Think Geno has real chance to surprise some people this season.

He's been going on a Twitter tear the past 20 mins but now I just think he's high.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Maybe his account got taken over by Adarn Schefter.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Geno is going to show what the real meaning of genocide is

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

CharlestheHammer posted:

I may be remembering wrong, but wasn't the end result of all the Saint's moves just a lot of shuffling around?

drastically diminished their receiving corps, improved their offensive line, got CJ Spiller.

Uh, their defense might be better? Who knows. I think a lot of their defense is hoping Byrd figures out what the gently caress.

I don't think anyone knows what to think about the Saints this year tbh.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Which south is winning more games this year afc or nfc? I say nfc but indy and houston could win enough to for the afcs to win more

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Metapod posted:

Which south is winning more games this year afc or nfc? I say nfc but indy and houston could win enough to for the afcs to win more
Atlanta did real good this offseason

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I'd say best draft was tied between Jacksonville and Atlanta but Jacksonville died already

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

@AdamSchefter: Think Geno has real chance to surprise some people this season.

He's been going on a Twitter tear the past 20 mins but now I just think he's high.

The comparables on Geno Smith's career trajectory are not so good.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
dvoa is bad

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
All those QBs were bad.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

All those QBs were bad.

Uhh you better not be lumping Super Bowl Champion Trent Dilfer in with the rest of those chumpwads.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

All those QBs were bad.

Plummer was good

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Metapod posted:

Plummer was good

please address jake "the snake" plummer by his full name thanbk you

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
:tinfoil:

quote:

R.I.P Freddy G ‏@AmariCooper9 13m13 minutes ago
LA here I come 😎 that's already like my favorite city.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

yep

Katie Nelson ‏@katienelson210
BREAKING: Ray McDonald arrested at 3:35 p.m. for violating restraining order, per @SantaClaraPD @mercnews

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Vertical Lime posted:

yep

BREAKING: Ray McDonald arrested at 3:35 p.m. for violating restraining order, per @SantaClaraPD @mercnews
Febreeze's idea of punting him off the Sears Tower is looking more and more like the best option to solve this issue.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Jesus loving Christ

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Shrug. He already hosed his money up. Why not go full rear end in a top hat and violate a restraining order now that he quite literally has almost nothing to lose.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Went back to finish off the baby.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
guys we have a problem :ohdear:
https://twitter.com/jwyattsports/status/603717049160957953

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

He looks like Adam Scott in the bearded picture

Vertical Lime posted:

yep

hahahahaha gently caress you Ray McDonald

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Dexo posted:

Shrug. He already hosed his money up. Why not go full rear end in a top hat and violate a restraining order now that he quite literally has almost nothing to lose.

yeah you know except for the people's lives who he's loving up but other than that go hog wild i guess

EDIT

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5421492/

so looks like he went back to the house of the woman he assaulted

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Phone posting so I can't post a screenshot (I took one though and will post it tomorrow when I get back to my computer) but a friend of mines roommate just moved out and bought a house. She posted on Instagram that her very good friend Marshawn Lynch came in town to help her move and see the house. It's a picture of him sitting next to her texting whoever.

I asked if she paid him in skittles but have yet to receive a response.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
this off season

is so

loving

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

But then I saw a video of Jaxon DeVille crowdsurfing and then the crowd just loving DROPS another guy. And then it's all better for 6 seconds.+

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Suspect Bucket posted:

this off season

is so

loving

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

But then I saw a video of Jaxon DeVille crowdsurfing and then the crowd just loving DROPS another guy. And then it's all better for 6 seconds.+

Delight in the schadenfreude that is FIFA's detonation via US DoJ!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
AP released a statement

http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/Adrian-Peterson-Releases-Statement/fa2ffd14-6879-428c-ab7e-d1d7a1335b33

quote:

"The reason I'm not attending OTAs has nothing to do with wanting to be traded. It's about securing my future with the Vikings. It's business, not personal and I understand that firsthand. Go Vikings."

Rapsheet says he wants guaranteed 2016 money

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

TubeStank posted:

yeah you know except for the people's lives who he's loving up but other than that go hog wild i guess

I am literally 100% endorsing him breaking the law. I am Totally down with Domestic Violence.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Get hosed and die, Ray McDonald.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Drop that piece of poo poo agent first. No Dogra cut and guaranteed league average or below rb money in 2016, then I start to believe him. Vikings can still afford to drop him or renegotiate when we see what he still has left in the tank. And for fucks sake, champion the poo poo out of and donate to a MN charity for victims of child abuse.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
^^^ has he ever actually released a statement saying he was wrong? I only vaguely recall him saying something about going too far but not actually saying that the whipping was wrong in the first place

Dexo posted:

I am literally 100% endorsing him breaking the law. I am Totally down with Domestic Violence.

:agreed:

That baby was asking for it

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

We have never heard his side of the story RE the baby. Maybe it had it coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

DrKennethNoisewater posted:

We have never heard his side of the story RE the baby. Maybe it had it coming.

the 4 year old regrets his role in the indecent

• Locked thread