Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

i can tell you have pectus excavatum from your voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

TheJoker138 posted:

Is this supposed to be the same audio as the Jamaican guy?

lol no, will fix

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gxb2Hr0OkU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “friend of the family balls” and “i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of fyad humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
You guys sound like Napoleon Dynamite slowly choking to death on a ball of throat fat, and one of you pronounced "op" as in "original poster" like "op" in the word "operation"

It was one of the greatest SA posts ever and you found a way to make it cringey and unfunny

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Tujague posted:

one of you pronounced "op" as in "original poster" like "op" in the word "operation"

yeah that's actually unacceptable to me as well

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

yeah that's actually unacceptable to me as well

It's way better..makes the phrase roll off the tongue instead of sounding like some medical diagnosis

I think people just like the similarity to OG but SA posters know nothing about that. Awp is better

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 12:53 on May 27, 2015

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Do a reading of the roboshit post where he threatened his gay lover

wow okay i just saw this post. what did i tell you you litel human being? tyou human being? you human being? lol im going to wreck your poo poo big time. you thought you tri8pping into the loving window was bad enough but realistically this time im going to destroy you utterly. then ill let you come back.....for a bit.....then the pain will begin again. wow. my heart rate is like 160 right now and im just sitting at my computer. i thought YOU WOULD loving learn but instead you go behind my back and youre like at the park using your 3g or something. gently caress you. ive given you everything. ive given you a place to stay, stimulant drugs, i showed you all the nade spots in dust2, i even pay for the iphone 3gs that you use to text me and your mother. gently caress you. i was going to resist the methamphetamine i had in the glvoebox but i fell off the wagon and railed some so now im huyped up and i will masturbate while i think of ways im going to punish you utterly whenever you come crawling back yhome. i know you have nowhere to stay in austin so im basically going to hunt you down without ever leaving the house i.e. yo uare so desperate that you are the predator and i am the alien and im at home waiting and youre going to ccome to the alien which is me and im going to devour you entirely haha like its the movie aliens vs predator. keep in mind mother fucker i am heavily armed so if you set foot any where near my cottage without identifying yoruself as "bottom bitch"; and not a cop;' i will open fire without hesisstation and utilize the castle doctrine to eliminate the tango soldiers and you are the tango in this situation and in future situations bitch unless you get me like a big birthday present (even though my bday isnt until january) and offer it on your loving knees like game of thrones. i say your knees because i am born a god and i am a god and i always will be a god, both the god of the people and yoru god as well because i control your past future and present bitch ok online and i know this to be a true fact because i used lsd to unlock the full potential of my mind and my mind said i am a god and basically i belie ve in solipsism and nothing is real but my mind so if god asid my mind is real then and am i the god and ia m the god and therefore in my own reality i am the lrod and savior and i am god so i control your loving destiny vbitch so i hope you come crawling back to austin texas because i will use my pig kickers to kick the poo poo out of you before i smash your skull into my marble kitchen counters and then ill break your legs with my police baton and then ill inject ketamine to make yo utrip and fall asleep and then ill hang you in my guest bedroom in the torture device that i have and then ill use my karambit to slice you up while i masturbate my dick ok and then ill smear your blood on my groin and shoot jizz mixed with your blood all over your bleeding corpse OK THAT IS NOT A DEATH THREAD THOUGH THAT IS RAP LYRICS BASED ON A REAL LIFE SITUATION OK

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Tautologicus posted:

I think people just like the similarity to OG but SA posters know nothing about that. Awp is better

luckily i've never actually found myself in a situation where i am talking about "original posts" in real life but i still choose not to pronounce it "awp" in my head because that sounds utterly ridiculous.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Beef Turret posted:

wow okay i just saw this post. what did i tell you you litel human being? tyou human being? you human being? lol im going to wreck your poo poo big time. you thought you tri8pping into the loving window was bad enough but realistically this time im going to destroy you utterly. then ill let you come back.....for a bit.....then the pain will begin again. wow. my heart rate is like 160 right now and im just sitting at my computer. i thought YOU WOULD loving learn but instead you go behind my back and youre like at the park using your 3g or something. gently caress you. ive given you everything. ive given you a place to stay, stimulant drugs, i showed you all the nade spots in dust2, i even pay for the iphone 3gs that you use to text me and your mother. gently caress you. i was going to resist the methamphetamine i had in the glvoebox but i fell off the wagon and railed some so now im huyped up and i will masturbate while i think of ways im going to punish you utterly whenever you come crawling back yhome. i know you have nowhere to stay in austin so im basically going to hunt you down without ever leaving the house i.e. yo uare so desperate that you are the predator and i am the alien and im at home waiting and youre going to ccome to the alien which is me and im going to devour you entirely haha like its the movie aliens vs predator. keep in mind mother fucker i am heavily armed so if you set foot any where near my cottage without identifying yoruself as "bottom bitch"; and not a cop;' i will open fire without hesisstation and utilize the castle doctrine to eliminate the tango soldiers and you are the tango in this situation and in future situations bitch unless you get me like a big birthday present (even though my bday isnt until january) and offer it on your loving knees like game of thrones. i say your knees because i am born a god and i am a god and i always will be a god, both the god of the people and yoru god as well because i control your past future and present bitch ok online and i know this to be a true fact because i used lsd to unlock the full potential of my mind and my mind said i am a god and basically i belie ve in solipsism and nothing is real but my mind so if god asid my mind is real then and am i the god and ia m the god and therefore in my own reality i am the lrod and savior and i am god so i control your loving destiny vbitch so i hope you come crawling back to austin texas because i will use my pig kickers to kick the poo poo out of you before i smash your skull into my marble kitchen counters and then ill break your legs with my police baton and then ill inject ketamine to make yo utrip and fall asleep and then ill hang you in my guest bedroom in the torture device that i have and then ill use my karambit to slice you up while i masturbate my dick ok and then ill smear your blood on my groin and shoot jizz mixed with your blood all over your bleeding corpse OK THAT IS NOT A DEATH THREAD THOUGH THAT IS RAP LYRICS BASED ON A REAL LIFE SITUATION OK

i tried but i can't make it more than a few err... sentences (i guess?) in before i start laughing

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
:master:

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

luckily i've never actually found myself in a situation where i am talking about "original posts" in real life but i still choose not to pronounce it "awp" in my head because that sounds utterly ridiculous.

I think i actually find "gas thread ban OP" less funny now that i know most people have been pronouncing it O-P. gently caress this

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

lol yes

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Tautologicus posted:

Uh, so tell me, when you read what I have quoted here out loud with your nasal inflection and loud, wet breathing, does it sound like

"I think people just like the similarity to "oggh" but "saahhh" posters blah blah etc?"

Or does that sound loving stupid?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hmm this seems to be really important to you..to answer your question,

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I also pronounce lol like "lawl" to myself, something I never do at your posts, Tujague

OG has never ever been pronounced like "agh" in the history of the phrase. In fact the point I made in the first place depended on it being pronounced letter by letter, another reason why your post is an idiot post grasping at straws. I said people like to make OP sound like OG, but if they don't say it like Op(eration) which was the whole point of this then..fill in the rest yourself

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 15:00 on May 28, 2015

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Youre a little bitch tujague..pronounce that letter by letter

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
This one guy is used to know would say "lulz" whenever something was funny instead of laughing or chuckling. It's three letters whenever i think about it. Anything else and youre as dumb as this person was even if you have the good sense not to say it aloud

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

This one guy is used to know would say "lulz" whenever something was funny instead of laughing or chuckling. It's three letters whenever i think about it. Anything else and youre as dumb as this person was even if you have the good sense not to say it aloud

I think we can agree to disagree on this issue. You know how sometimes they make acronyms sound like words..you may have at one point said a few of them yourself. SWAT is an acronym, didnt you know?? Do you sound that out or say it as a word..how far do you want to go with this

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Beef Turret posted:

Done. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uDT7yEOxc3

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

you sound kinda like I expected you too.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Motherfucker posted:

you sound kinda like I expected you too.

I had to record this on my internal laptop microphone so the audio is really lovely.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

reading the original post

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ftfQAqRMNI

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Tautologicus posted:

I think we can agree to disagree on this issue. You know how sometimes they make acronyms sound like words..you may have at one point said a few of them yourself. SWAT is an acronym, didnt you know?? Do you sound that out or say it as a word..how far do you want to go with this

I feel you on pronounced acronyms. Plenty exist. I just think the phonetic of LOL and OP sounds particularly dumb especially because they belong to the internet and should honestly stay there.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Written word could never adequately capture how loving terrible gbs is, but now we have 10+ audio recordings.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

I feel you on pronounced acronyms. Plenty exist. I just think the phonetic of LOL and OP sounds particularly dumb especially because they belong to the internet and should honestly stay there.

I mean yea it sounds stupid that's part of the point. I thought people here were all about that irony poo poo. My friends and I thought being half retarded on purpose was hilarious when we were teenagers, and this is like the perennial teenage forum. Goons can't even commit..lol

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
please remove your retainer before recording. tia

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

how come goons always have such nasally voices, even when they are doing impressions?

we're all jews

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Written word could never adequately capture how loving terrible gbs is, but now we have 10+ audio recordings.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

loving beautiful

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
I like the

lady in the background like "Anthony what the gently caress are you doing? Chill out!" Haha she sounds so worried.

What's a normal fag? Like a cis het guy?

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007

Tautologicus posted:

Wanna hear this bitch say ATM (automated teller machine) or ATM (rear end to mouth).

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
uhh atm is at the moment

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
were you eating a bagel while talking

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007

Libelous Slander posted:

uhh atm is at the moment

Oh yea...

5 golden man babies! Remember when we used to say that? I didn't say it, I was murking lore. Remember that guys?! Heh. 5'd guys burgers and goldmine a. That ones my own. I made it up.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
What if someone hears me and thinks I'm niggerstomper58

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
God i cant make it even halfway through a single take of robotshit's insane meth threat

• Locked thread