Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
I hope they catch you and put one in your dome, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Secks Cauldron posted:

Is that all they'd want? That's probably his best bet.

Depending on the crime, for assault or something itd be that, for drug trafficking hooboy like 20k+, i dont even know. Vietnam is less corrupt than cambodia though, so it may be difficult to do this i dont know. Basically get to cambodia and turn cash into papers

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
It's cool that he's only got $200 because even if he's able to bribe his way across the border he'll have literally no cash or livelihood to go anywhere else at that point.

:munch:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Whirlwind Jones posted:

It's cool that he's only got $200 because even if he's able to bribe his way across the border he'll have literally no cash or livelihood to go anywhere else at that point.

he can always suck dicks

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Cession posted:

For the US: If we have an extradition treaty and the local po po knows you're there, they can present their evidence to that embassy and if the crime isn't political in nature we have to give you up:
http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/18/II/209/3181

Fortunately, we do not have one with Vietnam:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extradition_law_in_the_United_States#International_extradition

200 buxos is probably not enough to get out, but if you're real nice to the ambassador's aide he might let you wire transfer some funds from a relative.

maybe listen to this guy

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Tell him to watch the fugitive starring Indiana Jones

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

your friends a loving idiot op

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
goddamn op come back and tell me if we know the same idiot i need to know

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Two of you reenact the "oh billy" scene and post it here

Then get a gofundme going

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Decebal posted:

Buddhists are supposed to be chill.

lol. This is what white hipsters in california think (it's wrong).

Seriously though, get some more money and pay some local to boat you over to cambodia. Make your way to thailand.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope everyone dies

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Theres beach jobs you can get in cambodia, in or near sihanoukville, can make 150 a month with room and board paid for. Last resort for the destitute

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Gay Hitler posted:

why wont google translate translate the vietnamese police website wtf

you're getting counterhacked by way of your conflux binaries.

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

goddamn op come back and tell me if we know the same idiot i need to know

Mine isn't Eric sorry

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

maybe your friend can pose as a ladyboy and seduce a border guard or something

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Pulp Can Move posted:

I hope they catch you and put one in your dome, lol.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

door Door door posted:

is he also the goon who kept getting involved in mob poo poo in thailand through his string of girlfriends? cause that poo poo was hilarious

Link

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Gay Hitler posted:

Mine isn't Eric sorry

thats fine at least i know hes not alone out there in his plight

maybe their paths will bring them together

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Kill a local and wear the skin.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Has he tried killing himself? He should definitely look into that.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

Has he tried killing himself? He should definitely look into that.

probably better than being an American spending 15+ years in Vietnam jail honestly

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

when I studied abroad there they told us it was really really not a good idea to get arrested because there is like one jail where they put all the foreigners, which is like a couple tourists and then everyone else is a bloodthirsty laotian gunrunner.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Nooner posted:

probably better than being an American spending 15+ years in Vietnam jail honestly

wouldn't he have, like, the whitest dick in there ? Maybe the Vietnamese will be impressed an make him jail prom king

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Bold Robot posted:

when I studied abroad there they told us it was really really not a good idea to get arrested because there is like one jail where they put all the foreigners, which is like a couple tourists and then everyone else is a bloodthirsty laotion gunrunner.

i bet kahn souphanousinphone did time in an east asian prison at one point or another

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
He should live with the Hmong and lead a private army. Finish the job!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

your friend should say no to drugs

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

he could always try the "i'm sorry.....i didn't know i couldn't do that" defense

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

> Eat the CHOCO Bar.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

I hear bitcoins are a great way to anonymously distribute drugs.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

blainestereo posted:

> Eat the CHOCO Bar.
this is not a cyoa adventure thread, the op is not luvcow

that said,
> poo poo pants
> cum on self
> piss on cops

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
Just get him into Cambodia, using the $200 as needed, then wire him some cash for a plane ticket on the other side. I wouldn't trust the Viet embassy because if they cops figure you're there they'll just wait for you to come out.

Get your friend to post some pics of his exciting upcoming jungle bushwhacking adventure!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SlipUp posted:

Just get him into Cambodia, using the $200 as needed, then wire him some cash for a plane ticket on the other side. I wouldn't trust the Viet embassy because if they cops figure you're there they'll just wait for you to come out.

Get your friend to post some pics of his exciting upcoming jungle bushwhacking adventure!

Julian assanage up in that bitch

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

haljordan posted:

maybe your friend can pose as a ladyboy and seduce a border guard or something

he told me some crazy stories about ladyboy ping pong shows

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

any goons have a safe house in vietnam my friend can hide out in?

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
normally i wouldn't harbor a fugitive, but if it's a goon fugitive, i can't see the harm

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
id like to thank your friend for getting in trouble for drugs and not the other thing that westerners do in se asia

thanks

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
French Foreign Legion

idk how youd get him to France tho :shrug:

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Maybe your friend should shave his hair. But not like all of it. Make a sick mowhawk that looks a few weeks old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
I would avoid major airports. He should probably just keep moving. How widely are the police canvassing for him, did he get caught in a large city? I guess he needs to get out of the city...if he had literally no contacts to fall back on and 200$ to his name he might be pretty hosed. I guess just keep your gwailo head down and head to some place with lots of expats to blend in better? Or...uh...hop from village to village praying that he doesn't get caught? drat your boy is in some poo poo, more info on the amount/types of drugs seized plz.

If he couldn't even find himself a wife/girlfriend that can give him a hide out in her parents hovel...lol just lol didn't you learn anything from the guy who got caught growing pot in Japan?? Always have a backup wifey

• Locked thread