Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

OMGVBFLOL posted:

so many goons climbing over each other to try to yell the loudest about how they are the ones who Don't Watch Sports the very hardest

"well... well I've never eaven heard of baseball! w... what's a baseball?"

"heh, buddy, I just now had to look the word 'sports' up in the dictionary"

*oohs and aahs*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
Try being a loving Red Sox fan the last two seasons.

E and living in Yankees territory.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

appropriatemetaphor posted:

Oh yeah, what makes you think you know more than me? I religiously watch and play baseball. What exactly does your "baseball experience resume" consist of? I've actually been playing baseball for 8 years, learning to bat, catch bal, home run,  and experiment with other methods of baseball. I have a large collection of balls, bats, and gloves. I have went to see numerous baseball games live and have played a few games here and there myself. I have been studying baseball theory for about a year now, and am always looking for new ways to improve my playing. I have been practicing producing various baseball players I know so that I can become experienced and go to school for it. I know plenty, and am always learning more. For you to say that I don't know anything is extremely insulting. I practically dedicate my life to it. So come wipe my rear end with your tongue, fuckboy.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
It's legitimately embarrassing and cringeworthy to see someone losing their poo poo in the bar because the goalkeeper on the TV was bad or whatever. I have yet to ever see a gamer do something similar in public, theyre generally willing to accept that almost nobody cares about their preferred intellectual masturbation and don't want to hear them talking about it

Also you are treated to a grand story

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

lonesomedwarf posted:

i hope everyones favourite team wins the ball game

The ideal outcome is for every team in the league to finish the season 162-0.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

vug posted:

It's legitimately embarrassing and cringeworthy to see someone losing their poo poo in the bar because the goalkeeper on the TV was bad or whatever. I have yet to ever see a gamer do something similar in public, theyre generally willing to accept that almost nobody cares about their preferred intellectual masturbation and don't want to hear them talking about it

lol someone's a human being millenial who never saw someone lose their poo poo after getting owned at the mortal combat 2 cabinet

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Shadow posted:

Try being a loving Red Sox fan the last two seasons.

E and living in Yankees territory.

"Oh no! We've only won the World Series three times in the last ten years!"
This is why everyone hates Red Sox fans.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

ghlbtsk posted:

"Oh no! We've only won the World Series three times in the last ten years!"
This is why everyone hates Red Sox fans.

The last win surprised us all. We've been a last place team since 2012 with a very odd win in 2013.

Also gently caress you pal.

E to be honest if I was still in Boston I wouldn't care as much but being surrounded by smug Yankees fans made last year and this season thus far a bit of a chore.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Shadow posted:

The last win surprised us all. We've been a last place team since 2012 with a very odd win in 2013.

Also gently caress you pal.

E to be honest if I was still in Boston I wouldn't care as much but being surrounded by smug Yankees fans made last year and this season thus far a bit of a chore.

No gently caress you, you entitled prick.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
NO gently caress YOU

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

its the dodgers and ty

Actually it's the Astros God bless.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Shadow posted:

NO gently caress YOU

Someone needs a hug.

:glompoff:

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

omg chael crash posted:

gently caress ruben amaro, yo

ftfy

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Fuckin Royals should have had it last year. God drat Madbum

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
Could happen this year.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Baseball loving sucks

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
sorry op, but the correct topic should have been "gently caress the cardinals"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
eat poo poo OP Los Doyers are the best team in baseball

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Gorman Thomas posted:

its not my first choice but this one is totally acceptable too

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Gorman Thomas posted:

This. Forever. Until the world dies.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
dodgerfilms

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Gorman Thomas posted:

Come on! The good citizens of St. Louis have nothing else to be happy about. Let them have this one thing.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I went to my first Dodgers game about a week ago. We got in at the bottom of the 1st and the padres were already up 8 runs ):

When i went to get drinks at the 7th the lines were really long, i missed all three runs that the dodgers scored and then they got out with 3 people in front of me so I couldnt even get a beer I got super owned

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
The St. Louis Cardinals are proof that God does not exist. No supposed all-loving being would create such an abomination.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i hope the giants win every world series until the end of time and the dodgers all choke to death on hot cum

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

the great deceiver posted:

i hope the giants win every world series until the end of time and the dodgers all choke to death on hot cum

you are wrong you are so wrong

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Nooner posted:

you are wrong you are so wrong

sorry but i speak the truth

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

few things in life are better than seeing east coast retard sportscasters throw a temper tantrum on ESPN about west coast teams pushing their pet teams' poo poo in

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

dodgers are for mexicans

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
va doyers

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Parallax Scroll posted:

dodgers are for mexicans

doyers chupan huevos

pinche doyers

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

The Dodgers are great, their hot dogs are good, and their doyer dogs are even better go gently caress yourself op and everyone else.

At least our stadium is named after our team and not some lovely corporate entity that nobody gives a gently caress about. Petco Park? AT&T Park? Target Field? Lol just lol. Wrigley Field gets a pass though.

shreks machine
May 24, 2015
just came home from the bar. current baseball status: still gently caress the dodgers

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Parallax Scroll posted:

dodgers are for mexicans

haha mexicans own you dipshit

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i guess i dont really "get" dodger dogs, i had one and it was jsut a lovely hotdog that was really long, nothing to write home about

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

so do the dodgers so suck my dick

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
dodgers hack: drink a 40 in the car before u go inside of the stadium to save $$$

shreks machine
May 24, 2015
giants are the best and most handsome team in baseball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Smythe posted:

dodgers hack: drink a 40 fifth of whiskey in the car before u go inside of the stadium to save $$$

• Locked thread