Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I don't remember you saying that.

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

For the math inclined among us, I think I can be considered a protective role. I have a 1-shot lightning rod that redirects the nightkill and every other night action to me.

but i guess thiss is true then. not that we really needed it but I tried to roleblock kleedrac and got redirected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

if kleedrac is last scum he may just...refuse to hammer >_>

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003
If he should choose not to hammer, then the hammer must fall on him.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

GulagDolls posted:

if kleedrac is last scum he may just...refuse to hammer >_>

He offered to do it like four times last night (he even got salty with me for not noticing that he'd offered) so I'd be interested to know what changed for him

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
~This is not related to any event~
The PGO is good-aligned.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote orvin

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003
Do we want to wait for Kleedrac to come in and explain before we start voting?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

no because he's gonna use his stupid henchman voice and say m'lord over and over

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

Do we want to wait for Kleedrac to come in and explain before we start voting?

We want Kleed to come in before we get too far in voting lest Something Happen which I won't say out loud because I don't want to give a chump an idea

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Look Under The Rock posted:

We want Kleed to come in before we get too far in voting lest Something Happen which I won't say out loud because I don't want to give a chump an idea

He's -1. Why don't you unvote?

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

wtf

##unvote

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Sorry merk, I was giving most of my attention to a different game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
LUTR's role now seems too powerful for town.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Unless Kleedrac is scum and like balls Deathproof 9000.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

merk posted:

LUTR's role now seems too powerful for town.

we did have a cult recruiter

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Welp, I missed some fun stuff it looks like.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

GulagDolls posted:

we did have a cult recruiter

True. I keep forgetting that because lol

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

After reviewing my role PM, I think MCED was not included in the enemy count. Kleedrac has claimed vanilla all game and with one vanilla flipped, that means Kleedrac is scum. I am waiting for my day action to clear at the moment and should have more information soon.

So just to clarify, if we don't count MCED, then there should still be 2 non-town, right? There were 5 and then we got three non-town flips: WWM, imgay, Uranus.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

So just to clarify, if we don't count MCED, then there should still be 2 non-town, right? There were 5 and then we got three non-town flips: WWM, imgay, Uranus.

That's correct by my math.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

That's correct by my math.

What are you waiting on here?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If there's two non-town and it's neither of Orvin/Kleedrac, we lose assuming Orvin is telling the truth.

ninja: unless chaoslord blocks a kill.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

merk posted:

What are you waiting on here?

It happened; I wanted to confirm you.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

merk posted:

If there's two non-town and it's neither of Orvin/Kleedrac, we lose assuming Orvin is telling the truth.

ninja: unless chaoslord blocks a kill.

I could conceivably have asked what the effects of the red mist were. Hindsight. I still think he might be lying about lynch bomb.

It's definitely Kleedrac though, he's claimed vanilla since day one, we have a flipped vanilla, and he's avoided the thread since it came to light that there's only one town vanilla in the setup. Whatever happens, Kleedrac needs to go.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Yeah, I agree that Kleedrac needs to hammer.

##vote Orvin

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003
If we lose here by killing 2 town, what about the possibility of going straight for Kleedrac?

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

merk posted:

Yeah, I agree that Kleedrac needs to hammer.

##vote Orvin

please unvote, merk

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

I'll explain in a sec but PLEASE unvote.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Gulag you unvoting does the same thing, but we need to not have this many votes on Orvin right now please

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
You're taking a lot of time to delay explaining something that you could just explain.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##unvote

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

merk posted:

You're taking a lot of time to delay explaining something that you could just explain.

If there are two votes on Orvin he can hammer himself. If we're doing him today we need to wait until Kleed is in thread, and we need to keep votes OFF him until it's time. He should be the first and second vote on himself so we know he's not going to suicide and gently caress us before Kleed can hammer.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

It wasn't a delay, it was literally "I don't want to say this while he's -2 in case he is watching the thread"

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote Orvin
I'm fine with him hammering himself.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

If we lose here by killing 2 town, what about the possibility of going straight for Kleedrac?

It creates the same problem tomorrow regardless of whether we're right or wrong. We need to get Orvin out of the game.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

merk posted:

##vote Orvin
I'm fine with him hammering himself.

Why are you fine with this when we have basically a confirmed scum?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Why are you fine with this when we have basically a confirmed scum?

Because if someone hammers Orvin and the nightkill is successful, we're at an even number of players left and maybe have lost the game. If Orvin hammers himself and the nightkill is successful, we're at 5 players with a guarantee (unless Kleedrac is Deathproof) that we didn't lose.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Orvin also would only hammer himself as scum.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

merk posted:

Because if someone hammers Orvin and the nightkill is successful, we're at an even number of players left and maybe have lost the game. If Orvin hammers himself and the nightkill is successful, we're at 5 players with a guarantee (unless Kleedrac is Deathproof) that we didn't lose.

You seem to be ignoring that Kleedrac is basically confirmed scum and if we set it up that he has to hammer Orvin, we don't waste a dunk on him. This was your idea; why are you suddenly giving it up?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm not giving it up. If Orvin hammers himself and flips scum, that's fine by me. If Kleedrac comes in and hammers, that's fine by me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

The thing I don't get is why you're okay giving scum another nightkill

• Locked thread