Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
who

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

These pedos are talkjng about Arya Stark.

Metacognition
May 9, 2015

I'm a girl with short hair and I've been saving hundreds of dollars on conditioner, so gently caress yall

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Metacognition posted:

I'm a girl with short hair and I've been saving hundreds of dollars on conditioner, so gently caress yall

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Metacognition posted:

Sorry but you are pretty hosed up and damage. I mean poo poo you like mlp.

Mithra6
Jan 24, 2006

Elvis is dead, Sinatra is dead, and me I feel also not so good.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Metacognition posted:

did you know you are mentally deranged please report to the nearest FEMA facility

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Darth123123 posted:

you have no hair

Wrong, sir! Wrong! It was on my scalp, and has migrated to my ears, shoulders and back.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I think I am in love with that short haired girl on game of thrones. The sand one with the sexy poison.

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
Hair can be beautiful but when a woman outshines her hair... she's usually insanely gorgeous

pile of brown fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Jun 9, 2015

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Your link is broken.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
short hair best hair

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

:eyepop:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

God drat blasphemer, Klu-Klux-Klan member, motherfucking devil worshipping, house nigga, nincomfuckingpoop MAY I BE KIND.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Sheep-Goats posted:

That hypothesis has nothing to do with reality as you have to be like starvation level dead before your hair stops growing. It's just Italian and Hispanic scientists making excuses for their abuse-born sexual predilections.

WE are not talking "Hair stops growing". Long-term malnutrition and chronic illnesses can affect the quality of hair. Thus, it could be a gauge as to whether the potential mate is both healthy and eats well enough to support a fetus.

However,as I said earlier, it is entirely possible for us to ignore our programming on something like this and find other lengths of hair attractive.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

genesplicer posted:

WE are not talking "Hair stops growing". Long-term malnutrition and chronic illnesses can affect the quality of hair. Thus, it could be a gauge as to whether the potential mate is both healthy and eats well enough to support a fetus.

However,as I said earlier, it is entirely possible for us to ignore our programming on something like this and find other lengths of hair attractive.

No it's just cultural.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

genesplicer posted:

:biotruths:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

drat that bird is sexy.

The Last Gentleman
Jun 10, 2015

by Cowcaster
Why is SA so hostile to MRA/Red Pill philosophy? It's very disappointing, as someone who has always admired this forum as a haven for free thinkers. SA goes against the grain when it comes to religion all the time, but anything dealing with woman is off limits. Why? Why is the idea that women are human beings, and thus exhibit racism, classism, heightism, mentalism, and a wide variety of other isms so dangerous to you all?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The Last Gentleman posted:

Why is SA so hostile to MRA/Red Pill philosophy? It's very disappointing, as someone who has always admired this forum as a haven for free thinkers. SA goes against the grain when it comes to religion all the time, but anything dealing with woman is off limits. Why? Why is the idea that women are human beings, and thus exhibit racism, classism, heightism, mentalism, and a wide variety of other isms so dangerous to you all?

What's your plan for when you find out the sorority locked the front door?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Jack Gladney posted:

Fortunately he has a gun, he can just kill himself.

The Last Gentleman
Jun 10, 2015

by Cowcaster

Jack Gladney posted:

Very funny. I have not attended college in some years and I am too old to live on campus even if I decided to return. I just don't understand why it is ok to call me racist, assholes, criminals, perverts, as whole, but all women are just perfect little angels and never cunts, bitches, liars, deceivers, false rape claimers, or putrid. I LOVE AND HATE BOTH MEN AND WOMEN EQUALLY. Both genders are capable of amazing acts of kindness, and devastating acts of betrayal. Believe me I know first hand how equal women can be....

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
because we want to gently caress the women idiot

The Last Gentleman
Jun 10, 2015

by Cowcaster

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

because we want to gently caress the women idiot

You don't have to let them know dude. I would never tell a woman I wanted to sleep with my philosophy. But men should have a safe space away from woman where we can vent and speak our minds.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
oh I see the confusion. when a group of people want to gently caress another group they start letting them get away with stuff they wouldnt otherwise have allowed. the only way to do this is to convince your own brain that they should be allowed to. hth

The Last Gentleman
Jun 10, 2015

by Cowcaster

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

oh I see the confusion. when a group of people want to gently caress another group they start letting them get away with stuff they wouldnt otherwise have allowed. the only way to do this is to convince your own brain that they should be allowed to. hth

You just don't get it. Carry on brave White Knight.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

You just don't get it. Carry on brave White Knight.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

you are totally free to criticize individual women as much as you like but keeping up a massive blog on how the international feminist conspiracy is preventing me from loving everyone in sight is pretty mockworthy

The Last Gentleman
Jun 10, 2015

by Cowcaster

StashAugustine posted:

you are totally free to criticize individual women as much as you like but keeping up a massive blog on how the international feminist conspiracy is preventing me from loving everyone in sight is pretty mockworthy

Sites like ROK, Sluthate, Reddit/RedPill are no different than taking a social studies class at your nearest campus. They examine the sexual marketplace, and how variables like race, height, appearance, and mental state affect it.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Sites like ROK, Sluthate, Reddit/RedPill are no different than taking a social studies class at your nearest campus. They examine the sexual marketplace, and how variables like race, height, appearance, and mental state affect it.

lol at the idea of this being a serious post.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

perhaps if you want to be taken seriously you shouldn't call your website sluthate

hey anyone wanna read this nuanced take on america's issues with race relations from chimpout.com?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:10bux:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
This thread just got good again

The Last Gentleman
Jun 10, 2015

by Cowcaster

StashAugustine posted:

perhaps if you want to be taken seriously you shouldn't call your website sluthate

hey anyone wanna read this nuanced take on america's issues with race relations from chimpout.com?

That's a false equivalency. Black people are human and thus could never be chimps. On the other hand it is very possible and increasingly common for women to be sluts.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

does the regdate mean throwaway account to troll the thread, new person who regged to tell us about the wonders of mens rights, or somebody looking to cover their tracks? post ur bets

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

StashAugustine posted:

does the regdate mean throwaway account to troll the thread, new person who regged to tell us about the wonders of mens rights, or somebody looking to cover their tracks? post ur bets

He's using MRA talking points and logical fallacies, so he's either a genuine moron or a well researched gimmick.

Either way, :frogout:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Don't get out Last Gentleman. I want to know more about your opinions on this subject.

The Last Gentleman
Jun 10, 2015

by Cowcaster

Gaunab posted:

Don't get out Last Gentleman. I want to know more about your opinions on this subject.

I am all about a spirited debate. I just don't want any of you white knights running to the mods when I hand you your rear end. (:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer
There's no way you can honestly believe this account can last for more than a day or two

• Locked thread