Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.

Anime_Otaku posted:

So how long did it take our female or cross-playing (playing a character of the opposite sex to your own) goons to get their first creeper message?

I made one with the face of Nico Bellic, my PSN name is MrLonghair, my voice is male, we all killed pubbies on sight that session. Still got my invited to creeploard apartments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

It also has placed a fog of war on my map in SP. so they added a bunch of new stuff to SP but still no hydra.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Powershift posted:

The insurance payment on the osirus is $24k.

I have to buy one now just to chase down people in tanks.

Have you done the mastermind challenge for heists yet? I'll finally be home next week - i hope - and ready to give it ago if you're down.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

MrLonghair posted:

I made one with the face of Nico Bellic, my PSN name is MrLonghair, my voice is male, we all killed pubbies on sight that session. Still got my invited to creeploard apartments.

Speaking of being invited to creeplord's apartments, I don't think the Vanilla Unicorn change is well worded, it seems like they added a dancer to who'll be in the club, but I think what they did was add Juliet to the ones that will give you their number in GTA:O so that both have 4 dancers available.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The new outfits are great.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Scyron posted:

Yes. I used my roommate's friend's PS4 for a long time, since his TV was 55" and I already had to have my account on that PS4, so he could play my copy of GTA5 for free.

All of the character stuff is pretty much server side, for PlayStation Owners. Just remember to download your cloud save, so you don't need to do the tutorial again, or mess with your settings.

Awesome - thanks! I haven't really played the story too much on PS4 since I played through a couple times on the PS3, so I wasn't too worried about SP.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

The new leather coats are so cool, and I really do like that the new chains work on them too. Perfect opulence. LOOK HOW RICH I AM BITCH

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Policenaut posted:

The new leather coats are so cool, and I really do like that the new chains work on them too. Perfect opulence. LOOK HOW RICH I AM BITCH

That's what I do, buy the most expensive poo poo to make sure that people see my pixels and think "drat what a baller.."

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

theguybro posted:

Hosting money lobbies on PC ;)

Shameless post in which I ask for your social club thing so you can spew sacks of cash at my face

I said come in! posted:

The new outfits are great.

The pea coat is so fresh this shop keeper didn't mind me beating a redneck to death right in front of him or smoking in his store.

*microwave ding in the background*

:D

OOOOH CRIME MOM GON' GIVE IT TO YA

:D

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

I just logged off, I'll be back on in an hour or two.

also, stopitb is the social club

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Holy poo poo you just punched that redneck in front of M Night Shyamalan.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
Those eyes. I bet the convenience store dude just wanted to see a better fight than what Pacquiao and Mayweather gave the world.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

theguybro posted:

I just logged off, I'll be back on in an hour or two.

also, stopitb is the social club

Awesome :toot:

Policenaut posted:

Holy poo poo you just punched that redneck in front of M Night Shyamalan.

He's the friendly shop keeper who is always HELLO FRIEND WELCOME TO MY STORE :) I never rob him. :unsmith:

The others are pretty rude, though.

Scyron posted:

Those eyes. I bet the convenience store dude just wanted to see a better fight than what Pacquiao and Mayweather gave the world.

He saw some stuff, alright.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

geeves posted:

Have you done the mastermind challenge for heists yet? I'll finally be home next week - i hope - and ready to give it ago if you're down.

No, i haven't. I've got some business stuff to deal with, but if we can get some guys together and nail it down in a single session, i'd be down.

Just a single take no prisoners, full armor outfit/helmet, armored karuma where applicable run.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

theguybro posted:

Hosting money lobbies on PC ;)

Dang. I was playing with some friends and felt bad about ditching them so I missed out on this. Any chance you're gonna do more later?

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Money lobbies in session now

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.
I hope your money still works when I leave cheaterville. I assume its not the money that landed me there since no one else here has been banned for it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

theguybro posted:

Mind if I drop by?

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Capn Beeb posted:

OOOOH CRIME MOM GON' GIVE IT TO YA

represent

titties fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jun 11, 2015

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Mind if I drop by?

Yeaah just join my game

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

it seems the conquette classic is one of the cars you can remove the roof on

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

theguybro can you send the invite again?

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

theguybro posted:

I'm online if you don't mind sending an invite.

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

Thanks to theguybro I now have both of the new gold aircraft and have gotten drunk while being flown around in both, god bless.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Just sent you a message, guybro :toot:

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I sent a friend request too if you're not already drowning in them.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Edit: nm

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

ClassicFascist
Jul 8, 2011
That was fun, but defending mount insurgent made me crash :/

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

ClassicFascist posted:

That was fun, but defending mount insurgent made me crash :/

I think it made us all crash.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Wish I could place them on top of each other but the gta physics won't allow it.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

The insurgent is a great vehicle.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Asmodai_00 posted:

I agree, I was testing a lot of stuff from inside of the vehicle and it all worked so it's a great car

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Hydra now spawns at heli-pads. Thank you Rockstar.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Asmodai_00 posted:

Lol I was tight

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Holy poo poo I wish you could assign engine sounds to other cars, because the Stirling sounds pissed right off and I need my Buccaneer to sound the same :stare:

Edit:

theguybro: is it possible for gifted weapons to stick in my inventory permanently?

Beeb fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jun 11, 2015

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
theguybro I was gonna see if I could join your fun session then you went offline right as my idiotic heist crew (me included) finished the mission ahhhhhhhhhh :suicide:

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Capn Beeb posted:

theguybro: is it possible for gifted weapons to stick in my inventory permanently?

Nah, that would be cool. All of you would constantly have max ammo in all guns. I still need to figure out how to add attachments to weapons given out

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Top Hats Monthly posted:

theguybro I was gonna see if I could join your fun session then you went offline right as my idiotic heist crew (me included) finished the mission ahhhhhhhhhh :suicide:

I'll be back in a little, R* broke uninsuring cars but apparently you can still take some vehicles into LSC and insure them yourself after making an exact copy of another players car. It keeps all mods that player had on car too.

A goon gave a hearse for us to try and it worked. poo poo sells for like 70k too

Also another goon said that you can "launder" money by buying a vehicle, and then selling it at LSC so the Osiris costs 1.95mil but you can sell the stock one for 1mil, a fully upgraded one for like 1.8mil. Gives you more of a chance to look legit I guess, but another way is to just never use the ATM/deposit thing. It's useless to be honest, cause you no longer drop everything if you have 5k+

I have to fix the money thing a little, if I spam it too much it begins to drop like 2 fps for me

theguybro fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jun 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:
im poor

• Locked thread