Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Macasaurus posted:

didnt we just have like 5 of these threads

its like a time machine to 2002 gifs in here

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

jobcreators.jpg

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Such a colossal own that Rick Perry personally noticed it and got mad :allears: A classic

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER6xrYN2AxE#t=33s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4w44gbsiMY#t=1m22s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM4x5lIOU_E#t=30s

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pLsM2ijRao

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Blue Train posted:

I got a joke. some years back toyota wanted to open a plant down south but ended up moving it to canada

the president of the Toronto-based Automotive Parts Manufacturers' Association, who claimed that the educational level in the Southern United States was so low that trainers for Japanese plants in Alabama had to use "pictorials" to teach some illiterate workers how to use high-tech equipment.

i liked when the guy was running for governor of some hick state and made a commercial complaining about how the drivers license application was printed in like 9 languages. when people pointed out that it was because of a bunch of foreign car companies having their plants in-state he got all butthurt and started bitching about rachel maddow for some reason

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Mulaney Power Move posted:

that is raleigh nc (glenwood ave) which is notoriously stupid and undereducated

and it is far and wide the most educated part of the south, for perspective

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

The south is mostly poo poo, but is nice to be able to step out my back door and shoot guns at stuff without anyone giving a poo poo or calling he cops.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Train posted:

I got a joke. some years back toyota wanted to open a plant down south but ended up moving it to canada

the president of the Toronto-based Automotive Parts Manufacturers' Association, who claimed that the educational level in the Southern United States was so low that trainers for Japanese plants in Alabama had to use "pictorials" to teach some illiterate workers how to use high-tech equipment.

That's because half the people working in those plants are undocumented migrant workers ya dingus. the south is pretty much completely supported by Mexican labor and we keep trying to make them leave lol

tho its nice to see fetus tree pretending baltimore isn't poo poo, but he's okay w/ child molestation so he's obviously not all there

Robo Reagan fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Jun 15, 2015

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Mental-Rectangle posted:

and it is far and wide the most educated part of the south, for perspective

it's one of the most educated parts of the country, which doesn't say much about education or the country

Robo Reagan posted:

That's because half the people working in those plants are undocumented migrant workers ya dingus. the south is pretty much completely supported by Mexican labor and we keep trying to make them leave lol

except toyota and pretty much every other car maker has plants in mexico

Alec Bald Snatch fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Jun 15, 2015

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Robo Reagan posted:

tho its nice to see fetus tree pretending baltimore isn't poo poo, but he's okay w/ child molestation so he's obviously not all there

wtf are you talking about re: baltimore

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps7xmW-9LXQ

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

the doublethink required to simultaneously hold that the cause and aftermath of the Civil War are irrelevant and that modern Southerners have no responsibility for it, and have Southern pride is impressive in a disgusting kind of way

Statute of limitations has run out(i.e. everyone from the time period is dead). :allears:

You just want a little blood feud.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
There is no statute of limitations on murder.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
its a shame we cant have nice things like threads with funny pictures you faggots

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Moridin920 posted:

There is no statute of limitations on murder.

There is if both sides are dead.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Fetus Tree posted:

its a shame we cant have nice things like threads with funny pictures you faggots

link me another collection of gifs from fark u unrelenting jabrone

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

gently caress the ROW posted:

link me another collection of gifs from fark u unrelenting jabrone

lol how incredibly mad you are that nobody likes your lovely region of the country

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Pretty mad haha... nah who gives a gently caress, nobody is reading this.. hell i didnt even click most of the pages

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

The south is pretty cool.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

why would you commemorate the day you read a wikipedia article, especially when something significant happened on the very same day!

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

hell yes

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Well, I know what I'm eating tonight.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

more realistic

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

this is extremely my poo poo

Fetus Tree posted:

more realistic

this too

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
a world without southern food is one i would not care to live in

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

a world without southern food is one i would not care to live in

this, at least, I can agree to

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

if youve never sucked a crawfish head well just lol

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
but is it really too much to ask that southern pride relate back to their fine culinary tradition instead of their fine human slavery traditions? I mean really

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

but is it really too much to ask that southern pride relate back to their fine culinary tradition instead of their fine human slavery traditions? I mean really

well if i do, are you going to scrape this giant confederate flag battle standard off my f150's back glass?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Blazing Zero posted:

well if i do, are you going to scrape this giant confederate flag battle standard off my f150's back glass?

only if you agree to put this on it instead vvv

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

http://youtu.be/_JkwZUk3Kng

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Oh gently caress. I want to bury myself in that.

• Locked thread