Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

putting the slim back in "muslim" hehehe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
he was reportedly havana good time

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i only eat meat that comes from animals that have been rolled in a drum until theyre dead. im nto even jewish...

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

you know there are muslim people who live in crazy places like iceland where it's day all the time sometimes i dunno what they do

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

krampster2 posted:

you know there are muslim people who live in crazy places like iceland where it's day all the time sometimes i dunno what they do

lol

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Remember when GBS had that silly ramadan thing where non muslims fasted to try to be understanding or something?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Remember when GBS had that silly ramadan thing where non muslims fasted to try to be understanding or something?

sonds fucken gya every rashodman i drink my deep frier of its loquid calories, i pray tosatan

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
you better do what he says.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

most of the guys i study with are saudis i flaunted my sandwich in their face at lunch today but they didn't eat it lol crazy buggers be hungry as hell but still not eating

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Surprised big dumb fatty white oval office Americans arent setting up BBQ's out front of mosques right now.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
I don't know who Dan is and if you want to ram him that's your business op, I'll cheer you on

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Verily I Shat posted:

Surprised big dumb fatty white oval office Americans arent setting up BBQ's out front of mosques right now.

that would require them to know what ramadan is, and even then theyd probably just go pester hindus by accident.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

http://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2013/06/economist-explains-6

Turns out if the sim doesn't set they just adopt the fasting time of a different place instead.

There is no magical place where all Muslims dies

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Good times

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3558800

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Is there religion where you can only walk backward when the sun is up?

If you live in Iceland you can adopt the sun-setting time of any country beginning with I.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

ramadan - gently caress YEAH :rock:

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
"Ram it in Dan! Ram it real good!!!" :butt:

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

krampster2 posted:

putting the slim back in "muslim" hehehe

you seriously know nothing about muslims if you think they don't gorge themselves like crazy after sundown. i'm talkin insane amounts of food.
Ramadan food owns.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tiberius Thyben posted:

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.

H.H posted:

you seriously know nothing about muslims if you think they don't gorge themselves like crazy after sundown. i'm talkin insane amounts of food.
Ramadan food owns.

It's funny to me that everyone things muslims get fat on Ramadan because of this.
Even if you're loving hungry all day, most people won't be able to fulfill their caloric needs for a day in one meal (that is, if it's not a Burger King/MCD meal or similar garbage).

There're studies showing how people get thinner on Ramadan. All these myth only came about because of the stupid believe that eating carbs a couple hours before bedtime causes fat gains.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
er thats why they wake up before sunrise and gorge, then gorge as soon as the sun sets. it's really not that difficult. only fat americans would have a hard time fasting for about 12 hours a day.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I ate a huge meal at 330am today. Drank about a whole liter of water. Had to, because mslm.

So thirsty. So hungry.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
ramalamadingdong

*fart*

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

H.H posted:

Ramadan food owns.

Yeah get a load of that dumbass, he doesn't know anything about muslims

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Do they still cut peoples heads off during the day or just when the sun isndown? :ohdear:

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I gain about 8 lbs per Ramadan because my masjid provides really, really, really loving phenomenal meals each evening and I gorge from 10pm until more-or-less 12 on 2 or 3 plates and 2200 calories of indo-Pakistani cuisine, then stuff my face full of carbs lamb eggs and water at a 330am wakeup. Then I feel very uncomfortable at work carrying two days worth of calories in my gut.

This is called piety.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Nooner posted:

Do they still cut peoples heads off during the day or just when the sun isndown? :ohdear:

Only on Eid. Every other day of Ramadan we knife a baby and use its intestines for our vegan sausage.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm going to eat instant ramadan for lunch to celebrate!

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
islam is bad and gay

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

A Bad King posted:

I gain about 8 lbs per Ramadan because my masjid provides really, really, really loving phenomenal meals each evening and I gorge from 10pm until more-or-less 12 on 2 or 3 plates and 2200 calories of indo-Pakistani cuisine, then stuff my face full of carbs lamb eggs and water at a 330am wakeup. Then I feel very uncomfortable at work carrying two days worth of calories in my gut.

This is called piety.

Why would you wake up at 330 just to stuff your fat face. Lmao at this guy that can't go through his day without eating

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Stoic Commie posted:

islam is bad and gay

It is a religion of peace, actually :eng101:

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Why would you wake up at 330 just to stuff your fat face. Lmao at this guy that can't go through his day without eating

:colbert:
I like to run. You can't hydrate during the day, so you either work out during the early morning or evening before breaking fast.
If you kufir and have sex during fast you must:
  • Free a slave
  • IF you can't free a slave because you don't have one (lol poors), you must fast for an additional consecutive 2 months (3, depending on school of jurisprudence)
  • Feed at least 60 destitute and/or homeless people if you can't fast that long

you gotta eat before 5.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

It is a religion of peace pieces, actually :eng101:

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

Orkin Mang posted:

i only eat meat that comes from animals that have been rolled in a drum until theyre dead. im nto even jewish...

lol

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

It is a religion of peace, actually :eng101:

nah, it's bad and gay

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Are Muslims allowed to consume food in WoW during the day. What if its conjured by a mage?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

man idk if i could do ramadan style fasting where you're allowed to gorge like that. id be craving burgs and doritos every day for a month

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
But I don't follow Islam OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
"Its 2015 and i still believe in my religion."

- quote by retarded super baby

• Locked thread