Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

whoflungpoop posted:

Which strategic donut cache they send u to guard tubby

the empty one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Fetus Tree posted:

the empty one

holey poo poo

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

whoflungpoop posted:

Which strategic donut cache they send u to guard tubby

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Lord of Pie posted:

'hate crime'

those quotes don't mean what you think they mean.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

opus111 posted:

those quotes don't mean what you think they mean.

:twisted:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
We never got such luxuries as donuts. We ate gruel and hair so you can sleep softly at night. We put our lives on the line so you could enjoy your new XBOX game or experience the organic development of DOTA. We allowed life at home to carry on to stop evil on foreign soil.

LOL jk we dug up IED's in Iraq so the Republicans had something to spend money on. Waste of time, but it got me a cheaper mortgage and PTSD so there ya go.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
"loving black people and their hand outs"

*lives in abject poverty and relies on federal aid programs*

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

This augury is black magic and surely of the devil. What false Christian devised this occult abomination?

Also surprised it wasn't accidentally spelled knoe.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
can we just make this thread about rednecks in general?

bon ape tit
Aug 7, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO2uAKwhB0Q

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Gaunab posted:

I'm sure this will work.

Edit: TheAmericanSouth.wmv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llHKUzjggg4

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jun 19, 2015

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Gaunab posted:

im ok with it, dont really see how it could be bad

E: also :stare: those are some great finds in the last couple of posts, gentlemen

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Rednecks are bad for the environment

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

this is actually loving sick as hell

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
gently caress it going for round two while hoping I do not get lynched for image problems.

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Jun 19, 2015

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Riptor posted:

the hell are you talking about the weather channel names the winter storms, not the NWS, and everyone thinks its dumb

lol

XCPuff
Nov 26, 2005

FEAR THIS MAN
Jokes on you. That's Amsterdam. The Arkansas of Europe.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

im the filthy loving dirt legs on the left

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

XCPuff posted:

Jokes on you. That's Amsterdam. The Arkansas of Europe.

Everyone knows that is Croatia.

semon demon
Jul 31, 2006

thank you so much for reminding me about this

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

is football the most important thing in life in all southern states or just texas

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Uncle Wemus posted:

is football the most important thing in life in all southern states or just texas

Looks like you've never been to New York or New Jersey.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

The Great Khans are real?

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

JB50 posted:

Bullshit, I live in MN and run the same tires year round. So does drat near everybody I know.

All-season radials. I'm southern Saskatchewan and everyone uses them, never changes their tires and are fine. Some go to snow tires in winter for that extra safety but most can't be assed and rightfully so. Don't really need them, just that little bit extra safety.

But summer tires? Those are just 'tires' in other parts of the warmer world. A hard compound designed to last forever while giving traction in wet conditions. They don't exist for the most part in northern states because no one uses them because once it snows they're marbles on axles. Someone used to snow might be able to get around well enough, but it would be far more noticably slippery than with all-seasons, with a slight gain further in cold, cold weather with winter tires.

This is all fact, by the way. People don't usually care because they just go with all-seasons and be done with it. Elsewhere in the world it's the harder longer-lasting compound because they don't ever have to worry about ice, so whatever.

EDIT: all that being said, the winteriest of winter tires ever designed for winter wouldn't have saved half the people on that hill. First sense of broken traction and it's slam the brakes or VRROOOOOM as hard as possible. Both lead to A Song of Ditch and Fire.

acejackson42 fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Jun 19, 2015

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Uncle Wemus posted:

it's huge in every area in proximity to an SEC school because they have little else going on

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Pot Of Shoe posted:

And from my home town....

No lie, I walked into this place once and it smelled like toilet, dirty mop water and rancid chicken. Had no idea what the gently caress was going on that day.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

acejackson42 posted:

All-season radials. I'm southern Saskatchewan and everyone uses them, never changes their tires and are fine. Some go to snow tires in winter for that extra safety but most can't be assed and rightfully so. Don't really need them, just that little bit extra safety.

But summer tires? Those are just 'tires' in other parts of the warmer world. A hard compound designed to last forever while giving traction in wet conditions. They don't exist for the most part in northern states because no one uses them because once it snows they're marbles on axles. Someone used to snow might be able to get around well enough, but it would be far more noticably slippery than with all-seasons, with a slight gain further in cold, cold weather with winter tires.

This is all fact, by the way. People don't usually care because they just go with all-seasons and be done with it. Elsewhere in the world it's the harder longer-lasting compound because they don't ever have to worry about ice, so whatever.

EDIT: all that being said, the winteriest of winter tires ever designed for winter wouldn't have saved half the people on that hill. First sense of broken traction and it's slam the brakes or VRROOOOOM as hard as possible. Both lead to A Song of Ditch and Fire.

I want to see charts and graphs proving this. So what is it, South of the Mason-Dixon they give out summer tires OEM and north of it they give out all seasons? Something tells me that they actually give out all-season tires everywhere unless you change them yourself.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

it smelled like toilet, dirty mop water and rancid chicken. Had no idea what the gently caress was going on that day.

Well, here, I'll help you out: you walked into a KFC. In Marietta no less.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

The whole southerners driving in snow discussion is like saying that all those Rhode Islanders that burned to death in the Station fire died because they just didn't know how to rock out to Great White like their southern brethren.

That Works fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Jun 19, 2015

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

That Works posted:

The whole southerners driving in snow discussion is like saying that all those Rhode Islanders that burned to death in the Station fire died because they just didn't know how to rock out to Great White like their southern brethren.

No it isn't and shut the gently caress up

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3ElRZfXuuM

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Fetus Tree posted:

No it isn't and shut the gently caress up

No its exactly the same flawed argument.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i think we can all agree that snow chat was both bad and dumb.

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Gonna go ahead and say I don't think this is south of the Mason-Dixon, friend.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

That Works posted:

No its exactly the same flawed argument.

No you really missed the important part of my post where I told you to shut the gently caress up. Idgaf about roasted rhode islanders.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

But why the briefs

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Fetus Tree posted:

But why the briefs

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

I mean poo poo, id wear those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
well just let me know and i can loan you my pair if you want to try before you buy

• Locked thread