Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Pron on VHS posted:

lmao you're a child

Brady Hoke

Hoke is a douche but he got what he deserved and will most likely not be a large capacity coach ever again. McCoy dragged someone's reputation through the dirt and is getting paid handsomely for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

CyberPingu posted:

That alone should make him go through this round, though i doubt that will happen. Concussions are apparently a pretty big thing.

Concussions are going to happen, but really this was on a Colt McCoy with the Browns level of not giving a poo poo about a player. With the added bonus of the kid making no money to play and Hoke not admitting he did anything wrong for the longest time.

Brady Hoke.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Grittybeard posted:

Concussions are going to happen, but really this was on a Colt McCoy with the Browns level of not giving a poo poo about a player. With the added bonus of the kid making no money to play and Hoke not admitting he did anything wrong for the longest time.

Brady Hoke.

Brady seems to have ascended douchness and gone into pure evil, which while i understand that what he did was worse...it seems he deserves to be in a whole other category, douche doesnt cover it for him.
While McCoy was just being a giant douche

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Getting a Michigan Man Brady final would be pretty swell, although it won't happen.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Top Hats Monthly posted:

McCoy dragged someone's reputation through the dirt and is getting paid handsomely for it.

lol, again

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Pron on VHS posted:

lmao you're a child

Yeah, it's only dangerous if it's white people getting victimized.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Shady is just an idiot, how can Brady Hoke not win this? Yes let's just risk this kids life in a blowout, sound plan *farts*

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

effectual posted:

Yeah, it's only dangerous if it's white people getting victimized.

nice

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I don't really buy the idea that McCoy "dragged Chip's name through the mud"

it was one statement, McCoy is known for saying stupid poo poo, and nobody took him seriously. Chip didn't even have to defend himself because it was such a joke.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Brady Hoke, for trying to make his QB as dumb as he is.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Shady's definitely kind of a douche, but him calling Chip Kelly racist was actually funny and cool.

Brady Hoke is going places this tourney.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Dubious posted:

Shady is just an idiot, how can Brady Hoke not win this? Yes let's just risk this kids life in a blowout, sound plan *farts*

Because Shady threatened Chips life and career with his dangerous words

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Pron on VHS posted:

Because Shady threatened Chips life and career with his dangerous words

Fine, you win, I don’t have to explain myself to nobody though.

Just kidding. I realize what I said was a bit hyperbolistic.

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Jun 19, 2015

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Fine, you win, I don’t have to explain myself to nobody though.

Just kidding. I realize what I said was a bit hyperbolistic.

No, no, no... don't back down.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
:siren: By a score of 29 to 6 Brady Hoke advances!!!! :siren:

Next up is the always divisive (2) Jed York against (30) Dave Brandon

Jed York

seiferguy posted:

Jed York: Hmm... I have one of the best coaches in football. Wait, 8-8 season? Get the gently caress out of here, Harbaugh. (not that I'm complaining as a Seahawks fan, but he's pretty terrible)

vs

Dave Brandon

AsInHowe posted:

Dave Brandon, failure.

EDIT: Basically he was/is in charge Michigan when noted douche Brady Hoke was coaching there. SO he's an enabler.

Nystral fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jun 21, 2015

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Jed York

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
I don't even know how the gently caress Dave Brandon was selected with such a baffling argument. Does anyone have a better write up for why we should vote for him?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Nystral posted:

I don't even know how the gently caress Dave Brandon was selected with such a baffling argument. Does anyone have a better write up for why we should vote for him?

There was a lot of grumbling among Michigan fans about how his decisions are ruining traditions etc., and him basically being a corporate sleeze, but here's some concrete douchery.

http://mgoblog.com/content/david-brandon-i-suggest-you-find-new-team

You might be able to find a good summary of why David Brandon is bad in this thread, I can't be bothered to re-read it past the first two pages.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Jed York because pandering to ultra-conservative white men with rose-tinted glasses is worse than pissing them off

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Jed York is probably gonna win this whole thing

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

jed york, always be voting for owners

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Jed York shouldn't need that much explaining

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Jed York

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Jed York

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
If I'm gonna vote for that lummox Brady Hoke, I might as well vote for his enabler Dave Brandon. Enjoy loving up Toys 'R' Us you cock.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Dave Brandon made me laugh. Jed York is scum.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Jed York blowing up his team in his own face is hilarious. The Michigan man poo poo is the dumbest kind of pandering.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Jed York. Watching every young star on the 49ers suddenly decide to retire this offseason makes me think that something stinks pretty drat bad in the FO.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Jed York

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Jed York for sure

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Jed loving York

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I don't even know why this is a contest except for some butthurt traditionalist types.

Jed York

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I don't even know why this is a contest except for some butthurt traditionalist types.

Jed York

Eh, it's a sort of hard choice for reasons some Michigan man might outline further, Brandon was pretty bad. And actually I just talked myself into voting for him since this doesn't deserve to be a total blowout, so Dave Brandon.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Raku posted:

Jed York because pandering to ultra-conservative white men with rose-tinted glasses is worse than pissing them off

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
This times one billion. Jed York cashed in on the Niners in a douchey way, but he did it while pandering to the rich fanbase and not actively alienating anyone. Dave Brandon actively destroyed the UM brand, charged students more for the experience, and then smarmily lashed out whenever people had legitimate complaints. He is the epitome of how money and power turns a normal turd into a king douche. Telling an old lady to gently caress off because she wasn't willing to swallow the bitter pill that Brandon was forcing is a special kind of douchiness, especially because he thought that he could somehow say that poo poo in a FOIA-applicable environment and get away with it.

Literally everyting that Brady Hoke did in the last two years was either under the command of or done in order to avoid the ire of Brandon. Anyone who voted for Hoke last round should be voting for Brandon de facto because nothing Hoke did or said would have happened had Brandon not expected and/or demanded it.

Are people seriously upset that a rich white guy in the bay decided to relocate the Niners an hour south in order to make a huge cash grab? Might as well bundle every loving NFL owner under that logic.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Zurreco posted:

Literally everyting that Brady Hoke did in the last two years was either under the command of or done in order to avoid the ire of Brandon. Anyone who voted for Hoke last round should be voting for Brandon de facto because nothing Hoke did or said would have happened had Brandon not expected and/or demanded it.

I'm not so sure about this bit. The worst thing Brady Hoke ever did was negligently keep in a QB whose brains were scrambled and I don't think you can directly hold Brandon responsible for that.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Pakled posted:

I'm not so sure about this bit. The worst thing Brady Hoke ever did was negligently keep in a QB whose brains were scrambled and I don't think you can directly hold Brandon responsible for that.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hoke did what he did in a naive attempt to assuage whatever hammer Brandon was going to bring down on him. That Hoke kept Morris in the game is reprehensible, especially that late into a blowout, but I'm sure that Brandon probably called Hoke up at halftime and told him his job was on the line if he couldn't even beat Minn. Desperate simpletons will do anything to keep their jobs, but Brandon's poo poo runs downhill onto Hoke. This is why I didn't vote for Hoke earlier: Brandon is more to blame for all of the terribleness that went down over the last two years in Ann Arbor. Hoke was treading water in a situation where he was destined to be fired, whereas Brandon seemed to be destroying the fanbase and years of tradition just because he didn't want to admit that things weren't peachy.

Once again, Brandon is about as close to douche as you can get.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Jed York

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Jed loving York

• Locked thread