Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
This Charming Goat
Sep 5, 2012

thathonkey posted:

lol this looks almost exactly like someone i know. im barely convinced that it isnt him

I'm sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

please do not post my pic

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

omg hes drinking ommegang in a garage it really is me

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

rear end cobra posted:

southern_first_family_001_USE_FINAL.jpg

Son on the left has had his face cropped in already for us.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
huckabee got old

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

thathonkey posted:

lol this looks almost exactly like someone i know. im barely convinced that it isnt him

it's me actually, I've gotten rid of the beta-beard (was a lovely confused time in my life @ 15)

@ an acquaintance's house btw (as if I'd live somewhere poor with a single-car-garage and non-insulated door)

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

rear end cobra posted:

southern_first_family_001_USE_FINAL.jpg

nobody's head is the right size

except for the dog.

good dog.

Mr. Pumroy fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jun 24, 2015

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
They always airbrush the gently caress out of huckabee's wife. She must be purdy ugly.

she looks a lot like a dude, but i guess a lot of old women do

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
ah this was the one I was thinking of

It was the campaign's official photo of her in 04 or something.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
daughter looks like a young marie from breaking bad if her face were paralyzed, probably would, not getting anywhere near those choppers tho

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
That fuckin' dog

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

That fuckin' dog

Around the Huckabee clan looks like a real bad place to have a heightened sense of smell

naem
May 29, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

one of the sons was thrown out of the boy scouts for literally lynching a dog

There is nothing, nothing at all, holding people with slightly more money than their neighbors in check in the less wealthy parts of the country.

Multiply that by the amount of money it takes to be a presidential candidate and and you get fat dopey dodo sons living inside a big hollowed out pie crust bed demanding 24/7 pie filler buckets from illegal immigrant servants MOM FIRE ROSA MY BEDS NOT WARM ENOUGH AGAIN as they absentmindedly hang neighborhood dogs from the ceiling and molest their own female family members with no repercussions or concept of wrong doing, before starting multiple failed corporations that get bailed out again and again by foreign oil money DAD CALL PRINCE AKMAR IM FOLDING TEXACO AGAIN

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Maybe if we have Jeff Dunham explain, via puppet, why the confederate flag is stupid and unamerican and racist, the south will finally listen.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

While Arkansas' Governor's Mansion was being remodeled, we had a triple wide trailer as an interim Governor's Mansion for ol' Huck and his fat family.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
the confederate flag is pretty american imo

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
lmfao good loving christ when your governor literally lives in a trailer

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Maybe if we have Jeff Dunham explain, via puppet, why the confederate flag is stupid and unamerican and racist, the south will finally listen.

the confederates lost, the confederate flag is the loser flag, and america celebrates winners, not losers.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
we should pick a new flag then, one that didn't fly during vietnam

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

A few pages back but unfortunately Bob Evan's isn't a southern thing. It's actually from Ohio.

However Southern Ohio (aka anything southeast of Cincinnati or south by southeast of Columbus) is a complete shithole anyway (I'm from Ohio so I can totally say this) so it's all the same. If you want to know depression and depravity, please go to the Portsmouth, Ohio areas*.

*read: don't actually do this

dialhforhero fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jun 24, 2015

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

dialhforhero posted:

A few pages back but unfortunately Bob Evan's isn't a southern thing. It's actually from Ohio.

close enough imo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Ohio is an honorary southern state

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

a lot of the midwest is. kansas fought for the union in the civil war now look at it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
The midwest is basically an inferior version of the south. It has all of the lovely parts plus lovely food, cold weather

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

thathonkey posted:

The midwest is basically an inferior version of the south. It has all of the lovely parts plus lovely food, cold weather

Agreed

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Lt. Higgins of St. Landry Parish god drat owns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hZ0_saYDm8

naem
May 29, 2011

thathonkey posted:

Also like the south it no longer has an economy

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

huskarl_marx posted:

we should pick a new flag then, one that didn't fly during vietnam

There's still a US so it's cool if we keep our flag.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

thathonkey posted:

also the midwest has no cities worth visiting, while the south has cities like Miami or New Orleans.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

This Charming Goat posted:

Do you live in Plano?

yes, absolutely

that only proves my point - I won't say having delicious and uniquely American cuisine isn't without downsides, just that it's one of the things the South should tout instead of its racist slaving treason

I mean, poo poo, Southerners could eat and prepare literal dog turds and that would be a better thing to focus on than their Civil War antics

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

etalian posted:

also the midwest has no cities worth visiting, while the south has cities like Miami or New Orleans.

lmao

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

slidebite posted:

Lt. Higgins of St. Landry Parish god drat owns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hZ0_saYDm8

Holy :lol:
drat we need a thread just for him. That was insanely great.

quote:

The homeowner told me if that he had been home, things would have turned out differently. I believe him.

The thieves stole a gun safe and all the guns. :suicide:

Edit: It was probably somebody he knew, and they knew he liked guns.

Pohl fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Jun 24, 2015

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

this is a really good video btw people

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pohl posted:

bubba dredd

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Ah ha this guy sounds exactly like my grandpa

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The rebel flag (minus stars) lives on in the promised land of Novorossiya

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

The Sphinxster posted:

There's still a US so it's cool if we keep our flag.

the confederacy lives on in the oversized hearts of the nonambulatory in the south

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

etalian posted:

bubba dredd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Pohl posted:

The thieves stole a gun safe and all the guns. :suicide:

Edit: It was probably somebody he knew, and they knew he liked guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpiQNcuJHfY

He's going to be the new R. Lee Ermey when he retires.

E:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mYUWy_hvxk

Holy poo poo, a tortured soul on a bike ride to hell.

slidebite fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Jun 24, 2015

• Locked thread