Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
If it's not Kat it's TOML, but I'm willing to put my chips on Kat being scum right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: I say, chap, that appears to be the crimson mallet for Kat Delacour.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Like I'd understand if you wanted to be a dick to me ~*~*~*~* 3 Days Ago *~*~*~*~ when it was cool

But why now? I've done all the work, I've done all the scum hunting, how am I scummy?

I hammered Anidav and felt bad about it because FS immediately came in to ask "OMG WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kat Delacour posted:

You haven't played this game once you claimed to be basically Vanilla,

The GM won't confirm your sensor works the way YOU TOLD US the GM to you the sensor works

As soon as someone starts picking up those pieces you're in here spreading poo poo?

I agree the simplest explanation is TOML, but you're trying to get Mod Killed and spitting poo poo NOW?
lol it's my fault you try and ask the mod for details about my role pm and we won't confirm them

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
gently caress you.

You deserve to lose.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
o/` PON PON PON PON o/` This is your Principal speaking. I have an important announcement!

Monobear's Votecount for Day 7

Kat Delacour (3): Those On My Left, bowmore, Freudian Slip
Those On My Left (1): Kat Delacour, Gwynplaine, Kat Delacour, bowmore, Gwynplaine, Gwynplaine, bowmore, Gwynplaine, bowmore, Gwynplaine, bowmore, Freudian Slip, Freudian Slip
Lynch No One! (0): bowmore, Gwynplaine, bowmore, Gwynplaine
Gwynplaine (0): bowmore, bowmore
bowmore (0): Those On My Left, Those On My Left

Not Voting (1): Kat Delacour

With 5 alive, you need 3 votes to find them Super-Duper Guilty! I'm going to get bored of this by June 24th, 2015 at 1 p.m. EST -- so try to do something amusing in the next 0 minutes.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Sakura Ohgami (Kat Delacour, Town), The Super-Duper High School Fighter has been found guilty!

quote:

You have the special power of STAND GUARD!

You can choose to protect another student at night. If anybody tries to visit them, the visitor will be so intimidated by your presence that they will just go back to their room!

Night 7 - Night Actions - Go Go Go!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

o/` PON PON PON PON o/` A corpse has been found!

Mondo Ohwada (Freudian Slip, Town), The Super-Duper High School Outlaw Biker has been found dead!

quote:

You have the special power of REBEL YELL!

Screw this! During the day you can choose to let out a ##REBEL YELL, break out of school, and take off on your bike! Monobear will find you and bring you back the next morning, then crush your bike, so this only works once.

"A new deadline has been set. The countdown to despair has beargun!"

Day 8 has started

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

loving hell bowmore how do you keep doing this

##vote bowmore

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

o/` PON PON PON PON o/` This is your Principal speaking. I have an important announcement!

Monobear's Votecount for Day 8

bowmore (1): Those On My Left

Not Voting (2): bowmore, Gwynplaine

With 3 alive, you need 2 votes to find them Super-Duper Guilty! I'm going to get bored of this by June 24th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- so try to do something amusing in the next 8 hours, 29 minutes.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
:allears:

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

gwyn for the love of god please don't let him win this one too

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Yep. The scenario I envisioned.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

As long as I'm not the one lynched, it will just be a draw.

I cant be night killed so the next day it would literally just be me and one other person.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Gwynplaine posted:

As long as I'm not the one lynched, it will just be a draw.

I cant be night killed so the next day it would literally just be me and one other person.

in that scenario, the scum win

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

anyway gwyn i am now 100% sure that you are not scum, because if you were, you would have jumped on to hammer townie bowmore and win the game. so at least neither bowmore nor i can sensibly argue that you might be scum

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
:ghost: :allears: :ghost:

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

This is the last place I wanted to be. Doesn't matter all the other dumb moves that have happened this game, if I mess this up it's the only thing people will actually remember.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Gwynplaine posted:

This is the last place I wanted to be. Doesn't matter all the other dumb moves that have happened this game, if I mess this up it's the only thing people will actually remember.

you've got 8 hours, you can take your time.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote TOML I made a mistake with Kat, sorry Kat

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Those On My Left posted:

gwyn for the love of god please don't let him win this one too
this is scum TOML posting, he is literally begging you to win the game

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Those On My Left posted:

anyway gwyn i am now 100% sure that you are not scum, because if you were, you would have jumped on to hammer townie bowmore and win the game. so at least neither bowmore nor i can sensibly argue that you might be scum
did you think she was scum before?

man this post reeks of sucking up

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Those On My Left posted:

loving hell bowmore how do you keep doing this

##vote bowmore
stop trying to push the narrative, I know your in a corner but it's not going to work

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hey Gwyn the scum is TOML, read today and yesterday and it's so obvious it's funny

vote him and we can celebrate the town win

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

bowmore posted:

this is scum TOML posting, he is literally begging you to win the game

i am literally begging gwyn to win the game, that's absolutely right

all i want is for your basically unbroken chain of successful scum endgame plays to be broken

anyway gwyn, take your time

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
sorry about yesterday, I equate guilt with scum, no town should feel guilt over anything

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

bowmore posted:

hey Gwyn the scum is TOML, read today and yesterday and it's so obvious it's funny

vote him and we can celebrate the town win

if it were that obvious then why'd you lynch kat yesterday, genius

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Those On My Left posted:

i'll help you with this, the answer is because you wanted to lynch a townie

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Those On My Left posted:

i am literally begging gwyn to win the game, that's absolutely right

all i want is for your basically unbroken chain of successful scum endgame plays to be broken

anyway gwyn, take your time
lol

Those On My Left posted:

read the post above

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Those On My Left posted:

i'll help you with this, the answer is because you wanted to lynch a townie
so you are admitting you are scum and I switched off you?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

bowmore is really good at getting people riled up, getting them mad. he did it with kat which is why she gave him a "gently caress you" after she got lynched

with that in mind it's clear to me that the only thing that will happen if i stay around is this: bowmore will make me mad and i'll post mad, creating an atmosphere where it's more likely that gwyn will make a mistake

so

i'll be back after the flip.

good luck gwyn, you can do it

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hey Gwyn just think about why I would use the sensor as scum and out all my scum mates in the firing line and then not post for a few days (perfect scum play right?)

read TOML's posts over the last few days, he has a cocky as all poo poo posting style because he thinks he had this game in the bag

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Those On My Left posted:

bowmore is really good at getting people riled up, getting them mad. he did it with kat which is why she gave him a "gently caress you" after she got lynched

with that in mind it's clear to me that the only thing that will happen if i stay around is this: bowmore will make me mad and i'll post mad, creating an atmosphere where it's more likely that gwyn will make a mistake

so

i'll be back after the flip.

good luck gwyn, you can do it
pretty sure Kat would have said gently caress you to anyone, that's the kind of poster she is

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Freudian Slip and Kat both thought TOML is scum, so if you don't want to listen to me, listen to the confirmed town

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

On one had, it's always seemed like one of me, Kat and TOML HAD to be scum, just HAD to.

But then, if he only had one power, bowmores ability would make sense if it didn't implicate him. A sort of 'eye of the storm' effect.
It would be a bullshit power, and reaffirm my 'zetsubos behind it all' standpoint of previous games, but there's been some butch powers this game, lets be honest.

Coin. I need my coin.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if you want to rely on bullshit role paranoia to say i'm scum instead of TOML's scum play then whatever

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

Freudian Slip and Kat both thought TOML is scum, so if you don't want to listen to me, listen to the confirmed town
i'll just quote this again

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

bowmore posted:

just popping back in to remind everyone that we've reached this point in the game because of the suspicions of a whole bunch of dead confirmed townies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

##vote TOML

• Locked thread