Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gbaby
Feb 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Well if we're counting zany peripherals I gotta go with the Super Scope, even though the Battleclash games were the only reason to own one.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm a big fan of Playstation controllers. I must have small hands. I even use one with a Gameclip to fly my drone. Are the 360 and xbone controllers any better than the original Xbox? It was like holding a textbook with buttons on it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I'm a big fan of Playstation controllers. I must have small hands. I even use one with a Gameclip to fly my drone. Are the 360 and xbone controllers any better than the original Xbox? It was like holding a textbook with buttons on it.

You have never actually used a X-Box controller have you?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Still have this piece of poo poo somewhere despite it never working even once

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

The original Xbox has two different size controllers. I preferred the big beefy one, and I wish they still made them.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Around the time the GameCube came out, shiggy was like "if you don't like the GameCube controller, get used to it, because it's going to be the standard in a few years" he was kind of right, if smash bros is the only game in the world, which I don't think it is

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Phobic Nest posted:

Well if we're counting zany peripherals I gotta go with the Super Scope, even though the Battleclash games were the only reason to own one.

U-Force
Power Glove

h_double
Jul 27, 2001

Jaguar controller is in a tight rivalry with Colecovision controller for worst poo poo ever:

Atari 5200 was pretty bad also:

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Console pesants.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

EvilJoven posted:

Console pesants.

How did you get a picture of my bedroom!?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

How did you get a picture of my bedroom!?

h_double
Jul 27, 2001
WARLORDS anyone?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Same lovely rear end Dell keyboard I have. I was like 16 years old when I bought this thing. I'm 28 now.

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
Got this bundled with Mechwarrior 2.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
tonight i bought an XBone controller for Windows. Wish me luck!

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms
I can't find it through google. Does anyone remember a guy that stole the idea for a game controller for the disabled and marketed it as an elite gaming controller? Dude got doxxed big time and ended up having one hell of a joke of a life. There was a long thread about it a couple years ago and it was pretty sad/funny.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I had these ones for my Commodore 64.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
dual shock baby. dont fix it if it aint broke!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Haverchuck posted:

dual shock baby. dont fix it if it aint broke!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Hogge Wild posted:

no, after this:

This is the one, gently caress yeah. Think the ones i had were Slick Stick (Slik Stik?)

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i recently bought an xbox 360 controller to play GTA V with on my PC but it doesn't get much use anymore. i should play sleeping dogs though.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I like the sony controller for the playstation 3 entertainment system

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lol

plasticbugs
Dec 13, 2006

Special Batman and Robin

iBuffalo Classic USB Gamepad

I just bought two of these for my Raspberry Pi. $11 each. I'm sure there's a factory in China full of very sad people assembling these loving things, but holy poo poo are they great. As good if not better than an original SNES controller. God bless.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i use this to play indie retro pixel art roguelike puzzle platformer games, exclusively.

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
what more do you need

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gbaby posted:

what more do you need

I gave my super Nintendo to my cousin. All my games too

Regretted it!

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
after snes was old it was at my gmas house and she gave it and all of my games to good will god damnit grandma

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

gbaby posted:

what more do you need

Well, I used to have one of these babies that let you save movement/buttonpress macros and cheat like a mofo.

I used it with the Super Gameboy to make my Pokemon dude bike in circles all night and max out the monsters in daycare. It was also the only way I could consistently pull off all Zangief's moves.

Eventually static electricity smote this affront to the gaming gods, but it was fun while it lasted.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Phobic Nest posted:

Well, I used to have one of these babies that let you save movement/buttonpress macros and cheat like a mofo.

I used it with the Super Gameboy to make my Pokemon dude bike in circles all night and max out the monsters in daycare. It was also the only way I could consistently pull off all Zangief's moves.

Eventually static electricity smote this affront to the gaming gods, but it was fun while it lasted.

No one gives a poo poo. Was there even a snes Pokemon game?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
No. their wasn't

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

No one gives a poo poo. Was there even a snes Pokemon game?

be nice, grumpy puffinz

Tromboner
Jan 17, 2006
For all your serious gaming needs I present: THRUSTMASTER

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US

:master: :master:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

h_double posted:

Jaguar controller is in a tight rivalry with Colecovision controller for worst poo poo ever:

Atari 5200 was pretty bad also:

the intellivision controller handily beats all others at being The Worst

source: i actually own one of these pieces of poo poo

ps gamecube controller best controller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The basic Colecovision controllers were pretty poo poo, but I upgraded to these bad boys and it was much better:

• Locked thread