Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
Isn't Cleveland like the serial killer capitol of the country or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 4 years!)

What kind of noob serial killer works the same little meth town six times in a row.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

ninety posted:

What kind of noob serial killer works the same little meth town six times in a row.

What should he be doing instead?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

a bay posted:

What should he be doing instead?

sucking trannie dick

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
If you're a serial killer you probably have wanted to kill since you were a teen. Which means if you want to be a good serial killer at least go to college for forensics and criminal justice so you know how to not get caught. Even if you hate it and don't want to work a job like that (and why not? That Job is perfect for getting paid to play with dead bodies all day) at least sit in for the classes.

But then again serial killers tend not to be Hannibal Lector and are usually more Buffalo Bill.

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008
quick someone post this to pyf spooky thread and talk about your stupid loving dreams instead

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

El Boot posted:

yeah

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

RavenKrows posted:

quick someone post this to pyf spooky thread and talk about your stupid loving dreams instead

Let me tell you about the time I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't move and I could feel a presence in the room...

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

El Boot posted:

the city where the grass dont grow

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

TOOT BOOT posted:

sucking trannie dick

I meant serial killer-wise, although I suppose I'm obliged to say that it would be better if he was sucking dick instead of killing people, even though sucking dick sounds really gross.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Did they cut on police funding there?

naem
May 29, 2011

El Boot posted:

Multiple instances of kidnap/rape houses and houses with basements full of half eaten bodies recently

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

not enough imho

naem
May 29, 2011

SnowblindFatal posted:

Did they cut on police funding there?

The area is kind of big and empty, housing is very affordable now like, $50k for a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath house with a two car garage, and it's not as mean and edgy as Detroit just, boring-er, so people still live there still.

It's kind of a Norman bates breeding ground where you don't few like you're being watched and hey, I bet I could fit all my neighbors in my basement if I wanted heh

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

ninety posted:

since it's heroin addicted street hookers I would be shocked if it was only 6.
they said police refused to take a report on at least one of these already.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

naem posted:

Multiple instances of kidnap/rape houses and houses with basements full of half eaten bodies recently

Could you please post some links to news stories or AOL keywords about this?

naem
May 29, 2011

TOM HANKS posted:

Could you please post some links to news stories or AOL keywords about this?

Man has 11 bodies buried in basement:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ers-street.html

Man imitates first guy, only has 3 before being caught:

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/ohio-man-charges-aggravated-murder-plastic-wrapped-corpses-found-article-1.1405792

Guy kidnaps 3 women and rapes them daily for a decade, forcing one to raise the resulting child in a locked basement:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Castro_kidnappings

Almost all these articles mention "police searching empty homes nearby after finding victims." The area was recently suburban but has emptied out as people leave to find work. It's not a warzone like Detroit, it's fairly quiet and pleasant, just empty and apparently chock full of crazy

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

naem, why do you care about cle so much?

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

naem posted:

Horror

Holy gently caress :gonk: I assumed serial killers weren't really a thing anymore cus of social media and security cameras and poo poo.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Rural Ohio is sad because you'll occasionally pass through small towns infested with long-term inbreeding. I had to drive through a tiny town called London once for work, and everybody - everybody, male or female - had the same pale, formless potato-face. It could have been the start of a horror movie. An entire city of people with no chance. So they never leave and end up loving a relative and starting a new generation of hopeless people there.

So I guess what I'm saying is that law enforcement needs to balance the need to catch a serial killer against the mercy they are providing their victims.

naem
May 29, 2011

KoRMaK posted:

naem, why do you care about cle so much?

I spent several childhood years in the area and watched it devolve

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

Do It Once Right posted:

I had to drive through a tiny town called London once for work, and everybody - everybody, male or female - had the same pale, formless potato-face. It could have been the start of a horror movie. An entire city of people with no chance. So they never leave and end up loving a relative and starting a new generation of hopeless people there.

British royalty is hosed up

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Fun fact: it's impossible to know how many serial killers are active in Louisiana because the swamps are the easiest place to make people disappear.

All that's known is there are missing people and every great once in a while someone might find one or two partially eaten (or mostly digested) unidentifiable bones.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

TOM HANKS posted:

Holy gently caress :gonk: I assumed serial killers weren't really a thing anymore cus of social media and security cameras and poo poo.

Are you for real?

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

gently caress the ROW posted:

whats.. ah... whats his name?

jastiger

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Did they ever tear down that home or what?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
whos ur favorite serial killer? mines... GEORTE W BUSH!!!

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Fun fact: it's impossible to know how many serial killers are active in Louisiana because the swamps are the easiest place to make people disappear.

All that's known is there are missing people and every great once in a while someone might find one or two partially eaten (or mostly digested) unidentifiable bones.

i watched true detective too, friend

naem
May 29, 2011

burritolingus posted:

Probably they did but there's a whole bunch more where that one came from

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Parallax Scroll posted:

thats not too bad of a name

Ross County Ripper?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Do It Once Right posted:

Rural Ohio is sad because you'll occasionally pass through small towns infested with long-term inbreeding. I had to drive through a tiny town called London once for work, and everybody - everybody, male or female - had the same pale, formless potato-face. It could have been the start of a horror movie. An entire city of people with no chance. So they never leave and end up loving a relative and starting a new generation of hopeless people there.

So I guess what I'm saying is that law enforcement needs to balance the need to catch a serial killer against the mercy they are providing their victims.

I love my little rooster.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Orkin Mang posted:

whos ur favorite serial killer? mines... GEORTE W BUSH!!!

That guy who chopped off all those feet in Canada that keep washing up on the shore.

May they never catch him.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
4 dead in Ohio

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

burritolingus posted:

They demolished it and released balloons signifying life was good now or something, I can't figure out how it took the neighbors 11 years to hear screams. I can't remember his name, but both Castro and that loving up Fritzl guy in Austria conditioned the women to think a door being left unlocked or something was a test, the Austrian dude told them it was set to electrocute and Castro beat the poo poo out of them when they tried to go for the first door (he had a second door with dead bolts or something).

Really hosed up to even try and comprehend, someone should check the suicide rates of the shrinks who have to try and study these dudes.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Mad Monk posted:

4 dead in Ohio

10 soldiers and Nixon cumming

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cinLQG2VSR4

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Jastiger is a confirmed pedophile.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

you are the killer, aren't you?

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
If I lived in Chillicothe I'd thin out the herd as much as possible. This guy is doing a public service, and should be getting federal funding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Ugh I hope they catch him.

Her?

It.

I hate serial killers.

• Locked thread