Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
TV is stupid dreck. Its so bad that people are now voluntarily watching other people play Mario Bros on Youtube because it has a story that makes sense and the only people getting graphically curbstomped are ugly little squat fat mushrooms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

JebanyPedal posted:

Poor lats, poor delts, arms disproportionately small, chest overdeveloped.
Yeah he still a bitchnugget.

:allears:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

hale (the deputy chief) is killed off for basically no reason relevant to the plot and then barely ever mentioned again even in passing (the actor wanted to leave the show)

No he didn't.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

JebanyPedal posted:

and he still crushes more pussy than you can imagine and has more money

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

A Stupid Baby posted:

TV is stupid dreck. Its so bad that people are now voluntarily watching other people play Mario Bros on Youtube

poo poo, you're right.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

rejutka posted:

A little earlier in the last episode, Jax met with the homeless/ghost woman who offered him bread and wine. Yes, it's about as stupid as it sounds.

oh lmao I forgot about that

I don't remember her offering him bread and wine but I believe it

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

oh lmao I forgot about that

I don't remember her offering him bread and wine but I believe it

if you watch that earlier clip of the series finale (the camera recording of the telly, not the music video one) after he crashes you see two crows pecking at a piece of bread with a red stain going through it, presumably a wine stain.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I watched nearly every episode, it's an ok show. The way Jax would walk around always bugged me because I couldn't help but to think of him as a white George Jefferson.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Coohoolin posted:

if you watch that earlier clip of the series finale (the camera recording of the telly, not the music video one) after he crashes you see two crows pecking at a piece of bread with a red stain going through it, presumably a wine stain.

Nah the red stain is most of Jax's face and frontal cortex.

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp
Is the boob scar real or fake?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A Stupid Baby posted:

TV is stupid dreck. Its so bad that people are now voluntarily watching other people play Mario Bros on Youtube because it has a story that makes sense and the only people getting graphically curbstomped are ugly little squat fat mushrooms

pretty much

netflix has some good original shows. I'd say overall there's better TV now than there was 20-30 years ago but yeah just like anything else 90% of it is total poo poo.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Foid One posted:

Is the boob scar real or fake?

Fake. Chibs' scars are real, though.

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp
Is the boob scar explained

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
She had some sort of heart thingy -runs in her family. It skipped Jax but at least one of his kids had it, too.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

rejutka posted:

Fake. Chibs' scars are real, though.

that's because chibs is the best thing about the show and they missed a massive opportunity by not extending the subplot of him going rambo at the ira to get his wife and daughter back

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Foid One posted:

Is the boob scar explained

ya. surgery for a hereditary heart defect that jaxs brother had and jaxs son also had.

gently caress i outed myself for nothing becUse that other guy posted the same poo poo

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Ayy the gabagool

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

I, uh, I don't see the jesus allegory there, I thought he was just taking his hands off the bike to keep himself from reflexively veering away

I mean they really hamfist the "jax you are a horrible monster and don't deserve anything good" thing way too much for them to have been going for that

it is, yeah, but it's still fun to watch imo

later they attempt to import them from palestine, apparently the show takes place in a parallel universe where the entire arms industry is backwards

hmm should we go into business with hamas

that should have absolutely no consequences at all

im surprised the Mossad didn't kill them all as the series finale

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
HEY I KNOW YOU PUT A HIT OUT ON ME AND ACCIDENTALLY KILLED MY WIFE INSTEAD BUT ITS COOL BROS :downs:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Top City Homo posted:

hmm should we go into business with hamas

that should have absolutely no consequences at all

im surprised the Mossad didn't kill them all as the series finale

well it never actually happened, they ended up passing and the californian tong ended up taking it instead

but in what loving world it makes sense that hamas has enough guns to sell or the ability to get them out of palestine I don't know

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

henry rollins with "I KILL [impolite word for black folks]" tattooed across his chest

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

OMGVBFLOL posted:

henry rollins with "I KILL [impolite word for black folks]" tattooed across his chest

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

well it never actually happened, they ended up passing and the californian tong ended up taking it instead

but in what loving world it makes sense that hamas has enough guns to sell or the ability to get them out of palestine I don't know

in the same world where bikers import their weapons from ireland

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Top City Homo posted:

in the same world where bikers import their weapons from ireland

this was prob because irish weapons would be the only acceptable place for our white protagonists to buy their guns from. i imagine the market for a show about old boomer biker outlaws being badass would be mostly old boomers and racists

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Business Gorillas posted:

this was prob because irish weapons would be the only acceptable place for our white protagonists to buy their guns from. i imagine the market for a show about old boomer biker outlaws being badass would be mostly old boomers and racists

how about buying guns from a racist sheriff in arizona? u could get an arsenal from that state without any problems instead of going to the irish

unless u want adulated cocaine, chinese research chems and maybe meth the irish have nothing to offer

Top City Homo fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Jun 30, 2015

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Top City Homo posted:

how about buying guns from a racist sheriff in arizona?
that obv hits too close to home

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol if you've even dabbled in sons of anarchy, yeah let me watch a bunch of crackers ride bikes

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

you've convinced me im going to watch this show now ok

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Mad Monk posted:

The way Jax would walk around always bugged me

Why does he do that? I couldn't NOT notice it.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Frijolero posted:

lol if you've even dabbled in sons of anarchy, yeah let me watch a bunch of crackers ride bikes

I watched the first two episodes on a friend's recommendation. There were some dead bodies in a burned out house and apparently biker semen in the stomach of one of those bodies. That was when I was like lol this show doesn't get me.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

RaceBannon posted:

Why does he do that? I couldn't NOT notice it.

its the actor's "american" walk

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
A few of my friends would loving rave about it, put in on par with Breaking Bad. I laughed my ballsack electric when I saw the finale with the dude crashing lololol gay TV

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

fyodor posted:

im going to watch this show now ok

you just hosed up son

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

This show is terrible and the main character is always walking around like he has poop in his pants

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

JebanyPedal posted:

you are without a doubt the biggest fag on the forums today lmao

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Frostwerks posted:

you are without a doubt the biggest fag on the forums today lmao

he is also criticizing a guy that easily outweighs him by like 30+lbs

jabronipetal is like teenage boy weight class lol

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
yeah the gun thing was always ridiculous.

"check out this crate of AR-15s that we just got from the loving Irish, it's not like America is swimming in them or anything"

also lol I forgot about the Palestinians. I'm sure that it's entirely possible to get crates of weapons OUT of Palestine because if there is one thing they don't want it's weapons. And we all know that their borders are unguarded.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I only watch for Katie Seagals bazoingas

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

I only watch for Katie Seagals bazoingas

Are you 12? That is a terrible reason to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I think what got me was that there was way too much senseless violence towards the end. I mean it's a show about biker gangs so you do expect lots of random violence by that amount of rape and violence exceeded even that threshold.

And the Ireland season was stupid and pointless.

• Locked thread