Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How often do you shower?
More than once a day
Once a day
Two or three times a week
Once a week
Less than once a week
Grower not a shower
View Results

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

once or twice a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
I shower my (superior) uncircumsised penis once (0.99999...) times a day inside a plane on a treadmill

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Shower every day in the summer, or every time you get sweaty
Shower every other day in the winter
Conditioner every time you shower, shampoo whenever your hair starts to get too oily for your tastes

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

spud posted:

I bathe instead of shower because I can pretend i'm a submarine.

I do it once a month because, you know, europe.

baby, you got a stew goin'!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Twice a day

I'm basically just wasting water :shrug:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

My landlord has terrible low-flow shower heads to conserve water so I only have baths now and use way more water than my normal shower would have.

Aug 4, 2010

I shower in the morning before work and have a nice relaxing bath at night, its worked good for me so far.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Baronjutter posted:

My landlord has terrible low-flow shower heads to conserve water so I only have baths now and use way more water than my normal shower would have.

So put your own shower head is. All you need is pipe tape and a little elbow grease.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Baronjutter posted:

your soaking in your own filth, disgusting

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

I take a hot shower in the morning during which I scrub down etc. In the evening, after drinking, I take a cold shower to rinse some of the booze off me.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Im rarely serious when I say anything at all in GBS, but if you dont shower every day I think you should feel bad about yourself. Like even worse than if you were morbidly obese

Aug 4, 2010

can you imagine if you were morbidly obese and didnt shower everyday??

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

www posted:

They don't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fJSqSyTdzQ

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I shower every day, but if I skip using shampoo even once, it feels like my hair has "made it's own gel" :fry:

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

www posted:

No, but I can imagine being filthy rich and not showering every day to smell good to peasants.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

gay sewer monster posted:

No, but I can imagine being filthy rich and not showering every day to smell good to peasants.

that would be fun, see how foul you can smell and still have people sycophantically kiss your rear end

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Rutibex posted:

that would be fun, see how foul you can smell and still have people sycophantically kiss your rear end

It is fun.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Rutibex posted:

your soaking in your own filth, disgusting

Stewin' in my own juices

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Im rarely serious when I say anything at all in GBS, but if you dont shower every day I think you should feel bad about yourself. Like even worse than if you were morbidly obese

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I mean I work from home and I shower as soon as i get up

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
i only shower when stink lines become visible

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
i take a lot more showers in the summer and i very much recommend a simulated sauna (hot as gently caress bath with a cold shower finish)

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
im a cold shower guy sometimes

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
also when I am traveling but that goes without saying since i shower when I'm just doing conf and telepresence calls from my house

how do you wake up and not shower

how goddamn dirty are you

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Empty quote worthy. But the obese don't feel bad, at all. Just full

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I shower in axe body spray

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp
How often do I shower? Showering is merely a fraction of my morning ritual.

I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet, in a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the icepack, I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion.

That's hygiene.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
funny thing about the shampoo talk: if you cut your hair real short nobody can tell if you washed your hair or not and shower time is a third of what it was.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

Please, elaborate!

Use tea for toothpaste.

Bathe in the sweat and pussy juices of thousands of concubines, be scrubbed down afterwards (if that's your thing) with steam towels .

poo poo in public gardens instead of using a toilet and finally have excessive amounts of body lice/skin infections, so you can drop your pants in public to scratch yourself.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
I shower once a day but It's like a 15-30 minute shower so I get super clean.

My friends make fun of me for my notoriously long showers but tbh I just like standing there with the water running.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
If you don't shower then you have to wash and towel off your face and wash the sink when you shave and for all that bother you may as well have just done it in the shower.

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
So is 'I shower at least once a day' :smug: the new "I don't even own a TV' :smug: or what?

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Stuffguyman posted:

So is 'I shower at least once a day' :smug: the new "I don't even own a TV' :smug: or what?

Yes. gently caress all the internet posters.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i like poo poo in my hands and rub it all over all over my face and balls while i jerk off. then i barf on my cock. hth

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

dad gay. so what posted:

i like poo poo in my hands and rub it all over all over my face and balls while i jerk off. then i barf on my cock. hth

It does help. Thank you.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Stuffguyman posted:

no its basic loving hygeine

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Goons in the shower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Stuffguyman posted:

sounds like you need to bathe

• Locked thread