Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I'm voting for Trump in the Georgia primaries.

Allahu akbar.

Trump in a debate is going to be worth this country burning to the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

The south will rise again (when it loving secedes from being a poo poo-pile)

Huskalator
Mar 17, 2009

Proud fascist
anti-anti-fascist
The Republicans have control of Congress and a really good shot at the Presidency in '16 (lololololHillary) so get your yucks in now.

LOL @ you if you think the Republican Party is going anywhere.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
What is dead can never die.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Republican party used Bide.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Huskalator posted:

The Republicans have control of Congress and a really good shot at the Presidency in '16 (lololololHillary) so get your yucks in now.

LOL @ you if you think the Republican Party is going anywhere.

The republican party will never win another presidential election

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Brave New World posted:

You're either really young & impressionable, or you're super loving retarded.

it is you who ias super loving retarded my friend

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Huskalator posted:

The Republicans have a really good shot at the Presidency in '08 (lololololHillary) so get your yucks in now.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Top City Homo posted:

popular culture is actually consumerist indentity politics addled trash

hth

HOPE THIS HELPS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

make this a perma already. nobody that types 'hth' is ever worthwhile. lets kill these people

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Zombie Boat posted:

The republican party will never win another presidential election

They'll win in 2016.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Haverchuck posted:

HOPE THIS HELPS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

make this a perma already. nobody that types 'hth' is ever worthwhile. lets kill these people

Put me in Internet jail idiot bitch

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

the republican party freed the slaves so i dont know why you think theyre racist bigots, and this is a christian nation so i dont know when it became a crime to be a christian

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Pick posted:

When Texas is in serious threat of going blue they're going to have to wake up fast to keep it. Without it, they're never getting a president again.

they don't need the presidency to get pretty much everything they want

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
As much as the 81% of republicans who hate Jeb Bush say they won't vote for him, in November 2016 they will all fall in lockstep with him, 100%.

Democrats will get pissy that either Bernie or Hillary didn't win and will stay home.

This is why republicans can run the worst candidates and win. Democrats are flaky, whiny, pouty babies who would rather get their teeth kicked in and have their rights taken away than compromise.

So congrats to ¡Jeb! :toot:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the real irony is that it doesn't matter either way, republican or demoncratic president, the republican party will still be getting what it wants and the american people won't be getting what they need

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Well the business wing will be happy. Not so much the social conservatives.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Mr. Horrible posted:

Well the business wing will be happy. Not so much the social conservatives.

yeah but those guys mostly don't really exist anymore, it's just relatively few guys screaming really loving loud

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the whole thing is really just more entertainment for us to export around the world

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
You never run into people who actually like the Republicans. Its always some ethnic nationalist or libertarian who doesn't feel represented by any party, but the GOP is the best of two bad options.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The two most prominent social conservatives are Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee.

One's a senator (and gayer than hell) and the other is an ex-minister ex-governor ex-Fox News Host who bribes cops to have his large son's dog murdering rap sheet go away.

The social conservatives are a dead breed. The money assholes stole their causes and convinced the base that slave wages are a christian value.

Meanwhile, lazy liberals want everyone to pat them on the back because they're literally the first person to say out loud "none of this really matters, man" and they pitch a total fit when their pet cause is smothered in its crib by the monopoly man.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i hate the loving monopoly guy so much

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

at least with the racists and bigots, while you want what they might be getting away with to stop, there is the knowledge that the march of time will eventually turn against them.

social progress is unavoidable

meanwhile you have that capitalist rear end in a top hat who's all like "what's progress? will it make me more money?"

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
I wonder what would happen if the democrats just dropped the gun control stuff. I bet there's a shitload of clueless and otherwise apathetic people who go out to vote republican just so obama/hitlery can't take their guns. Definitely way more than there are people who vote democrat just to get some pointless "assault rifle" bans

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Magnitogorsk. posted:

I wonder what would happen if the democrats just dropped the gun control stuff. I bet there's a shitload of clueless and otherwise apathetic people who go out to vote republican just so obama/hitlery can't take their guns. Definitely way more than there are people who vote democrat just to get some pointless "assault rifle" bans

There's a lot of issues exactly like what you've described, which is why candidates who lean toward the center on both sides ultimately win and the bernie sanderses dont

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Magnitogorsk. posted:

I don't think it would make a difference. In the minds of many gun owners Democrats are just simply out to take their guns, no matter what they say. To them, gun control isn't a sensible solution to gun violence, it's a slippery slope to a complete ban on guns. My father is a hunter and when Obama was elected he couldn't find ammo for months because the crazies thought that Obama was going to ban guns so they stocked up as much as they could.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

there is a company that exists largely to sell guns to people as well as sell them on and reinforce the idea that the democrats want to get rid of the guns

best part is you need to pay them for membership to their "club" in order to get this advertising delivered directly to you

this company is pretty well loved by a broad number of people, even across party lines

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

NecroMonster posted:

there is a company that exists largely to sell guns to people as well as sell them on and reinforce the idea that the democrats want to get rid of the guns

best part is you need to pay them for membership to their "club" in order to get this advertising delivered directly to you

this company is pretty well loved by a broad number of people, even across party lines

Real gun owners actually hate the NRA.

it's kind of like how fit people don't ever use Nutrisystem or Weight Watchers.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

did you just call my father and step father and most of my extended family "Fake Gun Owners"?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i would join the NRA if they gave me discounts on guns or free ammo or something

but now i'd be paying them to frighten people into making guns and ammo more expensive through panic-induced buying

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
buy AR-15 magazines now for $10 or less because on the off chance that Hitlery wins you will be able to easily sell them for $60 or more each for a few months at least.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The two most prominent social conservatives are Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee.

One's a senator (and gayer than hell) and the other is an ex-minister ex-governor ex-Fox News Host who bribes cops to have his large son's dog murdering rap sheet go away.

The social conservatives are a dead breed. The money assholes stole their causes and convinced the base that slave wages are a christian value.

Meanwhile, lazy liberals want everyone to pat them on the back because they're literally the first person to say out loud "none of this really matters, man" and they pitch a total fit when their pet cause is smothered in its crib by the monopoly man.

:capitalism:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
I love reading democrat threads.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
edit: ^^^ Are you mad about the gays? Obamacare? Come on sweetheart, dish it out for me.

Yaos posted:

Nixon ... barley had the heart to bomb anybody. Cambodia, and what else?

Uh... Hanoi and many other cities in North Vietnam. Several times, with many tens of thousands of tons of bombs.

Tricky Dick posted:

"the bastards have never been bombed like they're going to be bombed this time."

Acid Haze fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jul 2, 2015

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

City of Tampa posted:

buy AR-15 magazines now for $10 or less because on the off chance that Hitlery wins you will be able to easily sell them for $60 or more each for a few months at least.

This is genius.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

Acid Haze posted:

Uh... Hanoi and many other cities in North Vietnam. Several times, with many tens of thousands of tons of bombs.

Sorry, I mean real people. Cambodia had a few CIA spies in it, which is why I count that country.

If a Republican wins the Presidency we will be invading somebody. Could be Iran, could be North Korea, somebody is getting invaded. What I really want to see are Republicans in charge when this happens, http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2014/08/18/robots-may-disrupt-half-of-all-us-jobs .

Yaos fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Jul 2, 2015

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

City of Tampa posted:

it's morally wrong to take advantage of retards friend

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I don't think a single person actually thought this.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

facebook jihad posted:

I don't think a single person actually thought this.

Why? McCain was on a roll with broad support until he chose Sarah, and that was just the last couple of months.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Yaos posted:

Sorry, I mean real people. Cambodia had a few CIA spies in it, which is why I count that country.

If a Republican wins the Presidency we will be invading somebody. Could be Iran, could be North Korea, somebody is getting invaded. What I really want to see are Republicans in charge when this happens, http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2014/08/18/robots-may-disrupt-half-of-all-us-jobs .
That is every President.

Fog Tripper posted:

I love reading democrat threads.
This website is a glut of offended impotence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dickey Butts
Feb 3, 2008

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.

Zombie Boat posted:

Trump in a debate is going to be worth this country burning to the ground.

Qft

• Locked thread