Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

yea ok posted:

that EmmyOK person is very obsessed with Conor McGregor

I certainly think he is good looking yes. I think I must be the first person to say this about a fighter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

Le Saboteur posted:

Now Conor has a hell of a reach can we extrapolate this out to speculate on his dick size? And how will it affect the Mendes fight?

If we can measure the dick of that Vikings guy we'll have the answer, since Conor copies him in every way.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Lets just agree that other than like Luke rockhold and that canadian male model none of them are indisputably sexy, but all of them including wanderlei silva etc are more sexy than everyone here

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

manyak posted:

Lets just agree that other than like Luke rockhold and that canadian male model none of them are indisputably sexy, but all of them including wanderlei silva etc are more sexy than everyone here

Tbh I think Carlos is pretty indisputably sexy, other than that yeah sure.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Rory Mac Donald isn't a model

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

manyak posted:

I went to g.images to find a pic of Wanderlei wearing that creepy extra tiny hat that he used to wear (I think he has it on in the Sonnen car ride video) but he actually has a pretty good smile:

Not a million dollar smile, mind you, but maybe worth a good $30.

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.
such a crime that the chael wandy fight never happened

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

What actually happened was better than that fight could have ever been.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

honestly i think the three way drug test armageddon that we ended up with was much more entertaining than chael laying on top of wanderlei for 3 rounds and then a lifetime of wanderlei disputing the loss and explaining what he would have done under pride rules like a guy at the bar explaining how he'd beat up fighters

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

honestly i think the three way drug test armageddon that we ended up with was much more entertaining than chael laying on top of wanderlei for 3 rounds and then a lifetime of wanderlei disputing the loss and explaining what he would have done under pride rules like a guy at the bar explaining how he'd beat up fighters

i don't think wanderlei would've lasted three rounds under cheal

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
what in the world would make you think Chael was going to finish someone from the top

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Le Saboteur posted:

Now Conor has a hell of a reach can we extrapolate this out to speculate on his dick size? And how will it affect the Mendes fight?

Based on Tito's short reach and dick pic we can conclude

in other news:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99y-QcoIfJM

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
NO FOR GAY JESUS - the last couple pages

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Some guy has been doing histories of the belts, got 3 done so far

Heavyweight: https://vid.me/rv2M

Light Heavyweight: https://vid.me/CjbS

Middleweight: https://vid.me/Ia4O

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
The heavyweight one is so funny

Contract dispute
Retirement
Drug test
Drug test
More failed drug test
Frank Mir Motorcycle challenge

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
bruce buffer was really raw and sort of bad back in those days huh

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Dangersim posted:

what in the world would make you think Chael was going to finish someone from the top

i think wanderlei's chinny and would get mounted in round one or two

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Bubba Smith posted:

One of the earlier heavyweight ones his voice wobbles like a 13 year old looking at National Geographic

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

mewse posted:

- Her Judo coach dropped her when she said she wanted to do MMA. Her mom told her that MMA was the dumbest loving idea she'd ever heard because there are no women in the UFC. With hindsight these people look foolish, but she was wading into a sea of uncertainty without any money to do it.
This was Little Jimmy Pedro. When I was looking to find an alternative to kickboxing, some people had said the Pedro school in Wakefield, MA was world-class judo. While I don't doubt it, everything I read in the book makes me think I would never be welcome there as a filthy casual.

quote:

- She's pretty bitter about TUF. Tate and Caraway would instigate constantly, then Dana had both sides into his office to say "stop doing pranks" but they'd still be petty. She says they targeted Edmond specifically because they knew he was the most valuable coach on the team. She had a heartfelt speech to her team after their first loss that lit a fire under them and the show didn't air it, opting for a hot tub scene at the fighter house.
The hot tub scene was an example of the kinds of things that the production company, Pilgrim, wanted for the show. She wasn't saying it was specifically what the editors put over the speech. But good writing on Maria's part.

quote:

e: Oh and she explains that UFC were bringing her in from Strikeforce, there were constant contract fuckups so Dana would be flying her to events in the UFC private jet to announce her as a UFC champion, and then there'd be another contract snag so people were like "why are you around Dana all the time" and the rumours about them banging started.
Her manager didn't flat out shoot that rumor down to Scott Coker when Coker asked him about it at a business meeting, which was the last straw with that manager. She doesn't make it clear in the book who her current management is.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Thought of the day: Ronda Rousey owns

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
i like Liz Carmouche

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Those videos are neat, and yeah the Heavyweight one is funny when after most early fights "Stripped because drugs" pops up

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Conor is proof that if you can get a cool new style going you can up your sexy factor by at least four hundred percent

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Dangersim posted:

It's not entirely unprecedented for when he fights bad fighters.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Bubba Smith posted:

At his first event he was absolutely terrified and also had black hair.

That was around the same time that "Smokin" Joe Rogan started.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Count Roland posted:

At his first event he was absolutely terrified and also had black hair.

That was around the same time that "Smokin" Joe Rogan started.

It wasn't till someone linked the below Alexis Dufrense fight that I realised just how important Bruce is. I mean everything about it is poverty-line level production but it still highlights how bad a weak announcer is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v5SNexJSVs

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

lorzeno's arm looks...not of this earth....

Cyber Dog fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Jul 8, 2015

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
lorenzo is a tiny tiny roiderman

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

HGH is a wonderful thing...

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Cyber Dog posted:

I don't get it when a guy is willing to shoot all sorts of poo poo into his body to achieve an ideal youthful body type but draws the line at having his hair/beard dyed, which costs about $30 and would make him look 20 years younger instantly. Oh yeah and probably your penis won't shrink and your heart won't explode about ten years out from now from using a box of "Just For Men".

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Cyber Dog posted:

drat, his arms are bigger than his legs.

Pelleas
Apr 24, 2005
Well he has been strong-arming the competition for the last 10 years

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Watching the Middlewight Title History video, was Chael tapping ever a point of controversy in the first Silva fight?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

EmmyOk posted:

Watching the Middlewight Title History video, was Chael tapping ever a point of controversy in the first Silva fight?

Only in Chael's narrative.

And for like 30 seconds of commentary immediately following the tap when Chael complained.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

InfiniteZero posted:

I don't get it when a guy is willing to shoot all sorts of poo poo into his body to achieve an ideal youthful body type but draws the line at having his hair/beard dyed, which costs about $30 and would make him look 20 years younger instantly. Oh yeah and probably your penis won't shrink and your heart won't explode about ten years out from now from using a box of "Just For Men".

There's nothing particularly youthful about having huge arms

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Duzzy Funlop posted:

And for like 30 seconds of commentary immediately following the tap when Chael complained.

That's what made me ask

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Until they showed the replay and he clearly taps. Chael said he was going out and didn't know what was going on. You can see Rosenthal telling him he tapped and Chael says "I believe you"

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Detroit_Dogg posted:

i like Liz Carmouche

Liz came out of that fight looking pretty good and got lots of fans.

Cyber Dog posted:

It's like someone took a GI Joe action figure and stuck He-Man arms on it.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

kimbo305 posted:

Her manager didn't flat out shoot that rumor down to Scott Coker when Coker asked him about it at a business meeting, which was the last straw with that manager. She doesn't make it clear in the book who her current management is.

iirc her current management is her theatrical agent, which is the same one the Rock has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

EmmyOk posted:

For like 6 seconds. Chael says that he just didn't remember tapping in the moment that the ref was separating them, but that once he saw the replay he didn't dispute it.

• Locked thread