Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Regnevelc posted:

gently caress you all.

E: the cardinals own, dammit.

Literally the worst franchise of all time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

What is this referencing?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

effectual posted:

For real, dog?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Detroit_Dogg posted:

A trip to the Super Bowl is on the line and he completes 35% of his passes and throws two interceptions, yeah that's a guy I want.

Who has the highest clutch stat?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

effectual posted:

Who has the highest clutch stat?

Brady, you should see how hard he grips that ball

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Cardinals noooooo

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

100+ years of badness

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

quote:

Commissioner Roger Goodell told CNBC on Thursday that his ruling on Tom Brady's appeal of his four-game suspension is "coming very soon."

Goodell suggested the decision could be handed down by as soon as next week. Previous reports indicated Goodell might not rule on Brady's appeal until mid or late July. It's now July 9, so next week would qualify as the middle of the month. From media reports, we haven't been able to glean a direction on where Goodell is leaning, but would dart-throw guess that all of rotoworld are massive Patriots homers and haven't been right about a loving thing since we were going to bat for Aaron Hernandez.

:f5:

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

A trip to the Super Bowl is on the line and he completes 35% of his passes and throws two interceptions, yeah that's a guy I want.

Better than the guy who, in the same situation, completes 48% of his passes and throws four interceptions.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
We can all agree that both Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson are unmitigated trash

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Detroit_Dogg posted:

We can all agree that both Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson are unmitigated trash

throw in matt ryan and we have a deal

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

effectual posted:

For real, have you never watched Arrested Development?

King Hong Kong posted:

Better than the guy who, in the same situation, completes 48% of his passes and throws four interceptions.

Nice of you to out yourself as someone who didn't actually watch the NFCCG.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

Chichevache posted:

Wilson wasn't even close to the best quarterback on his team in the NFCCG.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Chichevache posted:

Wilson played like trash then Green Bay got the dropsies and the special teams got real special.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Sour Diesel posted:

throw in matt ryan and we have a deal

How does it feel to be a triple Hitler?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Andy Dalton is better than all of the guys being discussed

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Dalton's the ginger affirmative action qb

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Andy Dalton is better than all of the guys being discussed

How long would it take before everyone considered the Bengals fans insufferable if Andy Dalton just turned into Drew Brees?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

TubeStank posted:

Wilson played like trash then Green Bay got the dropsies and the special teams got real special.
I felt bad for Bostick as that will haunt him for life, but on the other hand gently caress him for not doing his job when he was told exactly what to do immediately before the play. He wanted to be a hero.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Has febreeze made a roadhouse parody comic with him.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Kalli posted:

How long would it take before everyone considered the Bengals fans insufferable if Andy Dalton just turned into Drew Brees?
Guess you'll find out next year. :smug:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

korrandark posted:

You heard it here first Dalton is going to new Orleans next year

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Andy Dalton tells Flacco to take the train but it turns out it's headed for the AFCE championship

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I can't wait for football to start. At least we get some Brady chat and meltdowns soon. Isn't it time for players to start getting arrested again?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

TubeStank posted:

And Mike McCarthy became John Fox

Kalli posted:

If the posters here are any indication they already are

I kid I kid

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

korrandark posted:

Allow me to be the first to say: "Andy Dalton is a garbage time QB".

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

King Hong Kong posted:

Wilson wasn't even close to the best quarterback on his team in the NFCCG.

TubeStank posted:

I don't think he had a great game, but two of those interceptions LITERALLY BOUNCED OFF OF JERMAINE KEARSE'S lovely STONE HANDS INTO PACKERS DEFENDERS. Jordy Nelson or Randall Cobb would have caught those, but we got our QB two UDFAs as his main targets. :shepicide:

You can refresh your memory at 0:40 and 5:15. The other two INTs weren't perfect throws by Wilson either, but Kearse was still arguably at fault for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1WM00U0aE

That's not even mentioning the concussion he probably got from notorious dirty player Clay Matthews Jr. at 3:01.

Why do people like Clay Matthews again?

tl;dr- Wilson had the same amount of INTs as Aaron Rodgers.

edit
Kearse and Baldwin probably wouldn't even make Green Bay's practice squad. :unsmigghh:

Chichevache fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jul 9, 2015

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Chichevache posted:

I cant stand that show. Yet I love Always Sunny. :shrug:

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Chichevache posted:

Jordy Nelson or Randall Cobb would have caught those, but we got our QB two UDFAs as his main targets. :shepicide:

Those guys are both bad too

quote:

The overlap between people who think Clay Matthew is good and people who think South Carolina should keep the Confederate flag is remarkably high

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Those guys are both bad too

The overlap between people who think Clay Matthew is good and people who think South Carolina should keep the Confederate flag is remarkably high

:agreed:

Also, I have a present for all my GB homies. The 2015 NFCCG in its entirety!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ64ZTcVaLU

effectual posted:

Pretty sure you can get banned for this post. If not, you should be.

It's Always Sunny is loving amazing though. :glomp:

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

Chichevache posted:

I don't think he had a great game, but two of those interceptions LITERALLY BOUNCED OFF OF JERMAINE KEARSE'S lovely STONE HANDS INTO PACKERS DEFENDERS. Jordy Nelson or Randall Cobb would have caught those, but we got our QB two UDFAs as his main targets. :shepicide:

You can refresh your memory at 0:40 and 5:15. The other two INTs weren't perfect throws by Wilson either, but Kearse was still arguably at fault for them.

That's not even mentioning the concussion he probably got from notorious dirty player Clay Matthews Jr. at 3:01.

edit
Kearse and Baldwin probably wouldn't even make Green Bay's practice squad. :unsmigghh:

You are sincerely defending Wilson's performance during that game? Just admit he was incredibly bad because he was.

Please, please, Seattle make Wilson the highest paid player in the league.

E: And, yes, Clay Matthews should have been suspended several times already.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Chichevache posted:

Perennial contenders?

Believe it or not, things happened prior to the last decade. The Raiders were almost always a playoff team and one of the best AFC teams for decades.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

effectual posted:

They're not very similar at all in terms of style or humor.

They're both hilarious though so you must be broken.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Arrested Development is an okay, not great show that everyone says they love so that they can be soooo contrarian. If the show was actually good, it would have been on the air longer and not relegated to being rebooted on Netflix in a way that makes every fan cringe at how bad it's become. Basically, it's a show for hipsters. Or, if Earthbound was a TV show.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
If Clay Matthews name was Claydamukong Mattsuh and he spent some time in the sun he'd have been suspended like 5 times already

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

MrLogan posted:

Believe it or not, things happened prior to the last decade. The Raiders were almost always a playoff team and one of the best AFC teams for decades.

The Raiders had three playoff appearances in the fifteen years before Gannon and none since.

They haven't been perennial contenders in 30 years

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Rich Gannon ruled

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Chichevache posted:

edit

Hmm lots of excuses for a man that said that God caused him to play like dog poo poo.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

King Hong Kong posted:

You are sincerely defending Wilson's performance during that game? Just admit he was incredibly bad because he was.

Please, please, Seattle make Wilson the highest paid player in the league.

E: And, yes, Clay Matthews should have been suspended several times already.

Wilson had a crappy game that was amplified by Kearse's stone hands. I wouldn't say it was indicative of his play in the playoffs, because he was certainly fine in previous playoff games before that (look at his numbers in the NFC divisional we lost to Atlanta, he went all out there). I think it'd be silly to indicate his play by 1 bad game and 1 unfortunate throw. He's going to probably be overpaid, but I'd rather have him than go to the dumpster to look for a franchise QB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Rich Gannon ruled

For some reason he even played for Washington in 1993!

Went 1-3 and was off the team next season. Lol.

• Locked thread