Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Sweeper posted:

what's with hawaii

You never heard how crazy Hawaiians are for Spam Newton?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

von Metternich
May 7, 2007
Why the hell not?

Ramadu posted:

Lebrons dick was just on national TV. I think thats the most recent athlete dick.

One of my all-time favorite football moments was when Matt Ryan had to take his pants off to adjust a leg brace, so his teammates huddled around him. NBC or whoever, naturally, then switched to the overhead cam because they're assholes, and someone in the GDT thread posted GOD drat IT I PAY FOR NFL NETWORK I WANT TO SEE MATT RYAN'S DICK and I just laughed for a thousand years.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Chichevache posted:

I have not

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Chichevache posted:

None of these are Luck. :sigh:

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

Grittybeard posted:

Did we talk about this?

You do what you want Montana.

Nobody gives a poo poo about the Cardinals in New Mexico, what the gently caress?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Pretty sure that's fake, bro.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Chichevache posted:

Pretty sure that's fake, bro.

Chiche your new av is distressing me

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Bad Moon posted:

Stare into the Southern California sun and the Southern California sun stares back at you, leaving you with a totally gnarly tan, a sweeeet puka shell necklace, and a kickin' rad Chargers fandom. :radcat:

14 days till I move back to the Bay. :pray:

help, I haven't been able to sleep since Tuesday :shepicide:

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Chichevache posted:

Stare into the Southern California sun and the Southern California sun stares back at you, leaving you with a totally gnarly tan, a sweeeet puka shell necklace, and a kickin' rad Chargers fandom. :radcat:

14 days till I move back to the Bay. :pray:

Just because the Chargers are leaving doesn't mean you have to.

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?

Sweeper posted:

what's with hawaii

Awesomeness.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I been working two jobs and building a healthy and non hosed up relationship so I'm a bit late to the game regarding Jason Pierre Paul and some scrub DB blowing off their fingers with lovely unimpressive fireworks so if someone could link me to the funniest post on these matters I would be very appreciative. Ideally a sweet thursday or maybe a Rasznak or however you spell it but hell I'd take a marsh pussy post if that's all you got. Thanks in advance, I'm off to catch up on the latest Coby Fleener and Joique Bell news. Arrest Adam Schefter

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

v2vian man posted:

I been working two jobs and building a healthy and non hosed up relationship so I'm a bit late to the game regarding Jason Pierre Paul and some scrub DB blowing off their fingers with lovely unimpressive fireworks so if someone could link me to the funniest post on these matters I would be very appreciative. Ideally a sweet thursday or maybe a Rasznak or however you spell it but hell I'd take a marsh pussy post if that's all you got. Thanks in advance, I'm off to catch up on the latest Coby Fleener and Joique Bell news. Arrest Adam Schefter

guys please read the forums for me

and don't forget to pick up my venti iced caramel macchiato

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lol. Ehud go to the WSH-CAR game this season and we can drink cold beers and eat bad food.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

A Man and his dog posted:

Lol. Ehud go to the WSH-CAR game this season and we can drink cold beers and eat bad food.

Food at BoA is pretty good.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Well drat! Even better!

That should be a good day. Skins gonna get curbed stomped.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Grittybeard posted:

Did we talk about this?

You do what you want Montana.

How has no one question that Florida has three teams and Doug Martin is the #1 jersey?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

NC-17 posted:

How has no one question that Florida has three teams and Doug Martin is the #1 jersey?

Florida has a long established tradition of bad decision making

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
They listed the top 25 jersey by sales YTD and Tannehill was like #12, and martin wasn't on that list, so I think the way they report this is different

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NC-17 posted:

All three of the teams suck rear end tho. He's competing with like, Brent Grimes and. At least Doug Martin was exciting for a year.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Volkerball posted:

All three of the teams suck rear end tho. He's competing with like, Brent Grimes and. At least Doug Martin was exciting for a year.

When was the poll taken? Jameis has gotta be up there by now.

E: i reed gud.

14-15 what the hell. Did Doug Martin even play last year?

says the Bucs fan

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

AAA DOLFAN posted:

They listed the top 25 jersey by sales YTD and Tannehill was like #12, and martin wasn't on that list, so I think the way they report this is different

Or lots of Dolphins fans reside outside of the state of Florida, maybe? :confused:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

DOOP posted:

oh boy its tae/niwrad all over again

and we don't even have different text this time

:ohdear:

This is better than the time someone bought all the Panthers fans Jerry Richardson googly eye av's.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chichevache posted:

Well that explains you freaking out about Russell Wilson earlier

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

loving lol

swickles posted:

Just because the Chargers are leaving doesn't mean you have to.

mistaken identity troll claims it's first victim.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Jul 10, 2015

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

v2vian man posted:

That Works was killing the pun posts.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3729070&userid=100224

Just skip to the last page or so.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Chichevache posted:

"Wilson lost the Super Bowl" is a really easy and lame talking point. The game wasn't lost until Michael Bennett jumped offsides when we had NE pinned on their own 1 yardline. Honestly, I don't think Bennett deserves a raise just because of that terrible loving play. He deserves a lot more flack than he got for that poo poo. :sigh:

lol the game was over the second the pick was made.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol the game was over the second the pick was made.

The Seahawks still had something like a 5-10% chance to win because the Patriots didn't have room to kneel. So they'd have to run a play and that could lead to a fumbled handoff (game over, seahawks win) or a safety. If it's a safety, you then just need to get a field goal to win after the kickoff and they had a timeout left so it was at least possible. It was extremely unlikely they'd win, but they had a chance. The offsides made it impossible to win short of Brady fumbling trying to kneel it.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Pay the man who costed you the Super Bowl imo

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

evilweasel posted:

The Seahawks still had something like a 5-10% chance to win because the Patriots didn't have room to kneel. So they'd have to run a play and that could lead to a fumbled handoff (game over, seahawks win) or a safety. If it's a safety, you then just need to get a field goal to win after the kickoff and they had a timeout left so it was at least possible. It was extremely unlikely they'd win, but they had a chance. The offsides made it impossible to win short of Brady fumbling trying to kneel it.

I think technically it was 16 percent but come the gently caress on.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Groovelord Neato posted:

I think technically it was 16 percent but come the gently caress on.

There's no question that the pick basically won the game, but that offsides sealed it. I mean I'm a patriots fan, I was still biting my nails hoping they'd manage to get room for Brady to kneel on a sneak or something (despite that it would also be the most obvious sneak ever as well) and lost it when they jumped offsides.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Volkerball posted:

Cameron Wake, Tannehill, Gerald McCoy, Vincent Jackson. These guys are all better than someone who had one good season three years ago.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

v2vian man posted:

whoa, two jobs AND a healthy relationship?? *eyes bulge* someone get this guy a freaking marsh pussy post already!!!

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

There's something about JPPs glove here I can't seem to put my finger on.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Tennessee is even sadder than all of the JFF states.

I really don't understand why Oklahoma is a jff state.

Noah
May 31, 2011

Come at me baby bitch

Bad Moon posted:

I thought I had just spent 3 pages reading about Ross calling the Seahawks his team, and how bad the superbowl loss was.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Chilichimp posted:

That Works was killing the pun posts.

He's got his finger on the pulse of the forum.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

That Works posted:

There's something about JPPs glove here I can't seem to put my finger on.
idgi

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Noah posted:

I thought I had just spent 3 pages reading about Ross calling the Seahawks his team, and how bad the superbowl loss was.

Well I am gonna need a new team soon

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Color coded for what he hosed up

Ross Angeles posted:

Well I am gonna need a new team soon

Bort imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003